• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 2

Name of the Verse/Character: Hellsing/Alucard

Feat Description:
Alucard summons a fog covering a whole sea/ocean in a matter of minutes at most.

Basically, Maxwell's men was monitoring Alucard's ship with a surveillance craft which was over the Dover region (Dover is a town in England, you can look it up) when he summoned a fog to conceal the ship. Alucard's ship later landed in London on the River of Thames. The official translation says "ocean", but chinese and fan scans say "sea". So at minimum, the fog covered the River of Thames and whatever sea is nearest to London/Dover.

Timeframe is deduced from the assumption that Maxwell's men would report to him as soon as they're unable to see the ship.

Not sure if this is calcable or if certain assumptions need to be made. just thought something of this scale might give a decent result.

Importance / Priority: Priority 2 (Participants of 22 Budokai Tenkaichi)
Name of the Verse / Character: Dragon Ball / Yamcha and Chiaotzu
Brief Feat Description:
Yamcha causes an explosion in the stands of the Tournament

https://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/118/6

https://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/118/7

Chiaotzu causes an explosion that covers much of the quadrilateral

https://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/121/4

Priority 2: Scales to most of the tp tier New Gods, such as Kalibak, Darkseid, Highfather and Lightray. Also scalse to Superman, who is equal to Orion

Name of the Verse/Character: DC Universe. Orion of the New Gods.

Description of Feat: Orion flies from New Genesis to Earth in "less than a heartbeat" without using a boom tube.

https://i.imgur.com/FKOH2bQ.jpg

Hellbeast1 said:
How far away from Earth is New Genesis exactly?
While it usually is potrayed as existing in a different dimension, the few times it's portrayed as actually in our universe, it's at the "edge" of the known universe, like the sister planet Apokolips (still nowhere near the Source wall, but farther away than any known galaxy, such as Maxima's home galaxy

AerrowStorm1 said:
Hellbeast1 said:
How far away from Earth is New Genesis exactly?
While it usually is potrayed as existing in a different dimension, the few times it's portrayed as actually in our universe, it's at the "edge" of the known universe, like the sister planet Apokolips (still nowhere near the Source wall, but farther away than any known galaxy, such as Maxima's home galaxy
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/DC:_Orion_flies_across_the_universe

Yukaphile said:
Yo. I need a calculation. Is something willing to do so please?
Perhaps if you follow the format above, by stating the verse, priority, etc, then you would have luck?

Oh sorry! One moment.

Priority 3

Ellimist/Animorphs

But great as my powers were, they were not that great. And yet I could surely move an asteroid. Or two. Or a hundred.

The system's asteroid belt was just beyond the orbit of Inner World. It was a simple calculation, well within my abilities. And I had sufficient brute power in my body/ship.

I left the two sides to murder each other and withdrew to the asteroid belt. It would take some time: Asteroids are not rocks to be casually flung about. But perhaps the two sides, seeing what I was about, would suspend their battle.

I used my body/ship to nudge an asteroid, not a large one, out of its orbit. My engines were more than capable. The asteroid slid down the gravity well, vectored to find a new, lower, faster orbit.

I worked and waited. In a few weeks' time the two battling worlds had separated by enough to force them to suspend hostilities — a natural part of their conflict. It was only at their nearest approach that the two worlds could reach out and kill the other.

I waited as my fleet of asteroids hurtled through space. And when the time came I slowed them, braked, nudged them into place. It took the better part of a year.

And now the two planets were approaching convergence again, and I could see the war preparations in full swing: ships refitting and topping off their fuel.

I waited till the two worlds were just edging into battle range. And then, one by one, I blew the asteroids apart. Seventy-four asteroids of differing sizes became tens of thousands of meteors of every size. They were a dense, deadly cloud of projectiles that with each orbit would rip up anything that launched from either planet.

The Jallians and Inner Wonders would be unable to reach each other at least till such time as they developed vastly more capable spacecraft.

I had created an impenetrable orbital minefield.

The Jallian war with the Inner Worlders was over. And I had found my mission, my purpose in the galaxy.

Priority: 1-2 (Should scale to most of the cast)

Name of the Verse: Sekirei (I haven't made pages for them yet, this is still a blog)

Feat Description: First feat. (A Sekirei named Homura, makes a large explosion during his/her fight with Akitsu)

Second (Hikari and Hibari make a large crater in the ground with a blot of lightning. The height of the two characters in the panel are 165cm for the girl, and 173cm for the boy)

Please tell me if you need anything else.

Priority: 2 (could effect most of the verse)

Name of the verse: Ranma 1/2

Feat Descriptio: [[1]] 2:25 (Episode 24.)

A Grider is dropped and falls onto Colonges stick and completely shatters. It is done with literal 0 effort.

Well, that was a mess. Well, hopefully these will be more calculable.

Priority: 1

Name of Verse:
Spyro (Classic)

Description: Spyro survives TNT crates about his size (I had to start from the beginning of Icy Peak because I'm hoping someone can find a measurable instance with those boxes). Also, Spyro can headbash through thick ice.

Link: https://youtu.be/L2DDpMLijC0?t=9833

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character: Daisaiyuuki Bokuhi Seiden - The Story of a Very Handsome Ma

Brief Feat Description: Below

Attack Potency - Bokuhi's punch results in a big crater

Bokuhi survives Bored's Sweet and Sour Strawberry Yogurt Punch which resulted in a crater

Bokuhi survives Rakshasa's Thousand Finger Knife which resulted in a crater

The Monkey King survives Rakshasa's Wind Breaker without taking much damage

Speed - Bokuhi intercepted a beam for Carolina that was later described as a beam of light

Bokuhi changed his appearance before everyone could notice

Bokuhi changed his whole clothes to a whole new one before the Thirteenth Elder could notice

Name of the Verse/Character: Tang Yin Zai Yi Jie

Attack Potency - Wu Kui does this

Yuan Kui does this

Speed - Tang Yin times the speed of an arrow to kill Wu Kui

Name of the Verse/Character: Yin Zhi Shoumure

Attack Potency - A Physical Manifestation of Lu Shu Yin's Wealth damaged an island

Lu Shu Yin damaged the ground when he fell dow

Tie Mu Zhen left a small crater on the ground

Bei Ke makes a bridge out of ice

Wu Zei makes a tree larger than Xing Ge wearing the Monkey God Armor

Mashida destroys stone pillars

Lan Qi Er who heats up a monster that was flying into the air and upon hitting a peak, a burnt hole was left behind

Luo Gen blew apart a wall

Xiao Si Ta Ya makes a hole on a Pyramid

Blood Shura's event before he arrives creates a thunderstorm

Blood Shura's Blood Beam that went to the sky parts the clouds when he transformed

Blood Shura invokes thunder around his Blood Prison Pan Long

Blood Shura's thunderstorm is still around the surrounding even after his defeat

Laoxia survives a hit that makes a small crater

Blood Shura survives an explosion that should equal to this explosio

Blood Shura survives another explosio

Speed - Zhu Wei transforms while bullets were being shot in his way

Fusion Fanatic said:
VERSE= Marvel
FEAT= Immortal hulk dodges Vision's eye beams point blank

Imm hulk-avengers (2016-) 685-013
I did two calculations for this feat both assuming Visionès thermoscopic eyebeams travel at light speed, one calculated actual displayed speed at almost 60% light speed and the other displayed maximum potential speed of over 1.5x faster than light. If you could tell me the issue and comic series I can get more information, thanks in advance.

Priority: 3

Verse: Fables/Vertigo Comics

Feat Description: Jack Horner surviving an exploding car .

Just a simple calculation to see how much durability is needed for Jack Horner to survive in an explosion.

Here is the sequence of the event that happened. You will see the image of the car that was rigged by bombs to explode, the people that Jack Horner was with during the explosion, and the aftermath.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2PXDMCZ0...ybqLb8aZP7etRG6DI2DwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO017.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4bJ3Pq14...3fOhLYGy6PiC18Uvvh0gCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO018.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K1ee0tg1...mY1dUVLw2GbAXgbmPnCgCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO019.jpg

Although Jack got knocked out and got severe burns from the blast, his body still remained intact after the explosion, but the two people he was with, his wife and father in law, instantly died with their bodies missing in the panels, presumable blown to bits by that explosion.

• Priority: 3 (durability of the main protagonist of one story)
  • Verse: Deluge of the Abyss (Obscure)
  • Feat Description: Herah was smashed through a wall of diamond that was 10-feet thick and that was able to encompass her entire body. Herah weighs 283.59 Pounds and is 6,5.

Priority: 1 (Verdugo speed upgrade)

Verse: Resident Evil

Description: According to a video shows that Verdugo was fast enough to run through town within 15-20 seconds.

Resident Evil 4 - The Verdugo's Past IDENTITY! (Salazar's Bodyguards)-1

2:34

Arceus0x said:
Yeah I redid it focusing on the destruction rather than the explosion and got much higher, so a recalc was in order.

Assembled1801 said:
Priority: 1 (Verdugo speed upgrade)
Verse: Resident Evil

Description: According to a video shows that Verdugo was fast enough to run through town within 15-20 seconds.

2:34

This won't yield anything higher than its current rating

Duedate8898 said:
*Priority: 3 (durability of the main protagonist of one story)
  • Verse: Deluge of the Abyss (Obscure)
  • Feat Description: Herah was smashed through a wall of diamond that was 10-feet thick and that was able to encompass her entire body. Herah weighs 283.59 Pounds and is 6,5.
is there a picture or video? it's hard to calculate without a shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back