• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oops

Changed now, thanks a lot

Well, either way, it's only a mention of how the main bad guy froze all those fairies so it's not that big of a deal

Thanks still

Priority: 1 to 4 (Depend by how much the feat is going to be impressive)

Verse: One Piece

Feat Description(s): Monkey D. Dragon supposedly moved a large rainstorm around himself when arriving at Loguetown.

Chapter 98 Page 4 - Nami start to notice the incoming rainstorm.

Chapter 99 Page 5 and Page 15- The rainstorm quickly reach Loguetown and cover the entirety of the island in a few moments.

Chapter 100 Page 3- Dragon first apperance accompanied by the storm, suggestion that he was the responsable.

Chapter 100 Page 19, Page 20 and Page 21- Dragon show his power by generating an gust capable to fly away multple persons, proving that he was the most likely responsable for the rainstorm coming on Loguetown, also we see that the rainstorm is bigger than the island.

Chapter 111 Page 5, Page 6and Page 14- The rainstorm is so large that it cover everything from Loguetown to the entrance of the Reverse Mountain.

This is to help RexdeDino:

Priority 1: Will upgrade Classic Spyro and most other main characters.

• Verse: Spyro the Dragon (Classic incarnation)
  • Brief Feat Description 1: Corporal Glug survives a massive explosion, he was locked inside a building with many explosives [TNT crates and rockets].
  • Link 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dXtHJSjA78 at 2:05:16.
  • Brief Feat Desciption 2: Snappy the Seal survives the explosion of a large building.
  • Link 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLWGTQiVNiE at 1:20:28.
  • Brief Feat Description 3: Ripto destroys the arena where he and Spyro where fighting.
  • Link 3: Here.

• Priority: 1
  • Description:
Blizzard's ending:

"The weight of the polar caps causes the Urth to wobble off its axis. The Urth tilts until the polar caps come to rest at the equator. In time, the polar caps melt..."

There is no timeframe afaik so low, mid and high balls would be apreciatted.

NOTE: Please, message me when finished or if more info is required.

Priority: 1-2 (Would affect the tiers of Pre Timeskip characters)

Verse: One Piece

Description: Luffy disperse the Raigo along with all the clouds generate by Enel's Ark Maxim.

One Piece Vol. 32 Ch. 297, Page 11, Page 12, Page 14, Page 15, Page 17

One Piece Vol. 33 Ch. 297, Page 3

Priority 1: Will affect the main characters.

• Verse: Zero Wing
  • Brief Feat Description: The last two bosses can release a giant green sphere that covers a lot of space.
  • Link: Here.

Verse: Call of Duty

Character: John Price

He survived a helicopter crash during Dust to Dust mission in MW3. His durabiliy should be street level.

MW3 Makarov's Death Cutscenes Last Mission (Dust to Dust) 1080p
MW3 Makarov's Death Cutscenes Last Mission (Dust to Dust) 1080p

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Priority: 2 (Scales to most characters that have fought Kabal and Reptile in the Current Timeline)
Verse: Mortal Kombat

Feat: Kabal running, Reptile catching a heart

Description: Kabal runs very fast, he runs fast enough to create a blur which sounds like Subsonic movement speed at first, but there are afterimages being produced with a small distance between each image. Reptile also catches a heart in slow motion.
Just bumping this since I've added another feat to calc.

Importance/Priority: 4 (Just curious tbh. There is already actual size calc that can justified the speed as MFTL+ but no actual accepted calc for the speed)

Name of the Verse/Character: Tengen Toppa Guren Laggan/ Simon, STTGL, Anti Spiral

Brief Feat Description: https://youtu.be/EEI-NCTsiPE. In the profile, they have their speed only based on size, but they should be faster when moving.

I intend to calc a feat myself, however I need help finding some stuff that isn't outlined in the calculations guides.

A) Violent Fragmentation of a Crystal, presumably quartz.

B) Calculate the shape of an irregular chunk of said crystal that can be viewed here and here. Maybe I could do an ellipsoid using the minmum length/width/height, then try and figure out the remaining shapes or guestimate what percentage I'm missing?

Help is appriciated, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right thread to post this, although this is sort of a request.

Importance: 1 (Scales to every relevant character in the verse)

Name of Verse: Bee and PuppyCat

Feat: https://youtu.be/jTkeHhH1ho4?t=263

Please message me on my wall if you have info that can help.

This feat is done by an unimportant guy.

Priorty 1: This feat can upgrade majority of the characters.

Verse: Vamp!

Brief Feat Description: This guy kicks on the ground while on a motorcycle and the impact creates an explosive noise which propels him along with his bike to fly over a trailer, further and further into the sky. (This sounds like a 9-A feat personally)

Piorty 1: Jason's tier should be upgrade

Verse: The Bourne series

Description: Bourne can snapped Castel's bones by breaking his leg and his arm, and sending him flying on the table with a single kick.

The Bourne Identity (7 10) Movie CLIP - Pen Versus Knife (2002) HD-2
The Bourne Identity (7 10) Movie CLIP - Pen Versus Knife (2002) HD-2

Assembled1801 said:

Description: Bourne can snapped Castel's bones by breaking his leg and his arm, and sending him flying on the table with a single kick.
That's 9-B

Revan Laha said:
Assembled1801 said:

That's 9-B
Correct. And his durability should be 9-B too since he can survive car crashes and explosion that send him flying to a vehicle.

• Priority: 3 or 4 (The character is notable & this finds Durability for him, but the character has no profile on this Wiki.)
  • Verse: Goofy (Other than the voice, the introduction & appearance suggest it's him.)
  • Feat: In this 1952 short film, at the end of a class Goofy was teaching, one of the schoolkids, George, causes the schoolhouse to blow up, with both Goofy & George still inside. They survive, with George being punished to write on the blackboard.
Video footage of feat: https://youtu.be/dMdTBep3W9c?t=5m48s (Feat starts at 5 minutes, 48 seconds in.)

Assembled1801 said:
Revan Laha said:
Assembled1801 said:

That's 9-B
Correct. And his durability should be 9-B too since he can survive car crashes and explosion that send him flying to a vehicle.
So did you change him?

Revan Laha said:
Assembled1801 said:
Revan Laha said:
Assembled1801 said:

That's 9-B
So did you change him?
Not yet or someone would.

Evidence that this might be true light (How many times has it been?):

• + All tidbits prove this is not the kind of light that can be blocked Physically with Regular Human status.
  • + All 4 Beams go straight, even though at differing positions.
  • + Each Beam of Light Moves at the same speed each. In addition, there is also a Fixed Pattern for when each Beam shoots individually.
  • + The Orbs seem like White Dwarf-Like orbs, but way smaller, thus can be surmised to be made of Light.
  • + Even if it isn't Lightspeed, it's possible reacting to at least, say 2 of these, might improve on this.
I wish you the best of luck...

Oh, BTW, someone suggested the ability for the first 2 vids as Forcefield Creation, but I just wanted to check with you guys first to be sure...

Finally, sorry for the huge wall of text; I have a lot of feats mentioned... X/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back