• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I mean:

You can see the building rising from the ground with Morro on it without being blown to pieces, and even when it does break down, the pieces are still very large, and they don't scatter throughout the whole area, but they are still flying up.

The Elemental masters are comparable to each other in strength and powers. I don't think that it would be that far of a stretch that it would scale to them.

But I think it's better to get the feat and then to discuss its scaling.

Too busy to calc it myself.

Priority: 1

Verse: MCU

Description: Iron Man dodges meteors. Spider-Man also dodges meteors, and saves others from it.

Here. The speed of the meteors were calculated here.

I suggest to use normal meteor speeds as low-end and the speed I calculated as high-end.

Priority: 1 (Will be used to scale a large majority of the characters)

Verse: .hack (Doesn't exist yet, which is why i need this calc)

Description: Large explosion and the speed at which Haseo jumps.

Here - starts at 0:50

Phoenixstorm9 said:
Priority: 1 (Will be used to scale a large majority of the characters)
Verse: .hack (Doesn't exist yet, which is why i need this calc)

Description: Large explosion and the speed at which Haseo jumps.

Here - starts at 0:50
I'll take a look at this, I remember .hack being super fun.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:

Description: Iron Man dodges meteors. Spider-Man also dodges meteors, and saves others from it.

I suggest to use normal meteor speeds as low-end and the speed I calculated as high-end.
Bump. I would appreciate help on calculating this - I am quite busy these days.

Priority: 1 (Scales to all main characters)

Verse: Mass Effect

Feat: https://youtu.be/Zqg2KFy1wP4?t=366

Description: Kai Leng dances, or at least tries to, around relativistic speed projectiles. There's probably a better video out there if needed.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:

Bump. No time to calculate it myself.

• Priority: 2 or lower (May find/upgrade reaction speed for playable characters such as Blooper, Dry Bones, Hammer Bros, Birdo, etc.)
  • Verse/Character: Mario
  • Feat: In the Mini-Game Surf's Way Up, characters steer "sleds" through space. During their travel, Earth, at least 2 satellites & possibly the sun are visible. Also, at the end of the minigame, they speed off into distant space.
What is the travel speed of the "sleds" & can this be used as a basis for finding reaction speed? If so, what is the reaction speed thusly?

Here's a video of the Minigame being played: https://youtu.be/-WoMqh5yNh0?t=21 There's likely other footage out there.

Imaginym said:
*Priority: 2 or lower (May find/upgrade reaction speed for playable characters such as Blooper, Dry Bones, Hammer Bros, Birdo, etc.)
  • Verse/Character: Mario
  • Feat: In the Mini-Game Surf's Way Up, characters steer "sleds" through space. During their travel, Earth, at least 2 satellites & possibly the sun are visible. Also, at the end of the minigame, they speed off into distant space.
What is the travel speed of the "sleds" & can this be used as a basis for finding reaction speed? If so, what is the reaction speed thusly?

Here's a video of the Minigame being played: https://youtu.be/-WoMqh5yNh0?t=21 There's likely other footage out there.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Mario:_Space_Sleds

Priority: 3 (Dracula Upgrade)

Verse: Van Helsing (2004)

Descriptio: Dracula's destructive power destroyed part of a castle. It took 4 minutes to collapse

This is the battle:[1]

And this is where it was stated: [2]

Here it is the destruction of the Castle

2:40:50- 2:44:34

Request: Estimate the power outpout of Dracula in order to produce this feat.

GyroNutz said:
Priority: 2

Verse: 007

Description: Some guy blows up a jet.

If you have any questions, ask me on my wall or ask one of the supporters on the 007 page. Thanks in advance
Wait what is this about. Could you chuck me a message?

Priority: 3 (Scales to an antagonist)

Verse: Darwin's Game

Feats: Keiichi Katsura:

Request: Calculate the AP/Durability of Keiichi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back