• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 1 (should scale to other milenium Item users like yugi and bakura)

Verse: Yu-gi-oh

Feats:
Malik Ishtar (Anime)

Malik reacts to and reflects three lasers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guvBeEAg-Io

destroys a generator

Marik 9999

Request: Calculate the AP/Speed of Malik

Note; i could not find a good sub to use as a source so sorry nothing is avabiible to me at that moment and the way miliem powers work it does not apply to durabillty and marik is mid tier and would only scale to other users of the items like dark yugi or bakura at the battle city arc where zorc and obelisk are a thing

Priority: 3 ( Lifting Strength)

Verse: Ben Ten

Feat: Way Big lifting the Hyper Space Jump Gate

Reaso: Way Big Lifting Strength: I know that people have been trying to scale his strength by using the Hyper Space Jump Gate, but I don't think this is the best thing to use. For one thing, their calculations have been done under the assumption that it is pure neutronium that the gate is made of... which it is not.

It is made of Neutronium Carbon Alloy, which might explain why the massive bridge didn't carve straight through the Earth due to it's own weight. I think it actually weighs less than what everyone was making it out to weigh... but definatly denser than any other material on the Earth as shown by the fact that energy beams bounced of its exterior without any visible damage.

A proper calculation needs to be done for this feat so that we can truly understand this Alien's power.

Priority 1: Complete Redon

Verse: Sousei no Omnyoji

Feat: many

Rather then a specific Calc I am requesting anyone who can Calc to see if you are interested in helping me Revise the Series Twin Star Exorcists, I do have Feats to be calculated but I do prefer haveing someing to be directly involved in it since its not just feats to be discuss but also updateing and cleaning the profiles.

The current thread is here if your interested to join: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2266441

Will admit that I am not looking for someone to help with the Revise just someone whoes has enough free time to help with the feats.

@JBennett Not the place for that, should inquire with any knowledgeable members. If you have calcs you need done, drop them here.

Yup, it's me again

Priority: 3 (Scales to one char)

Verse: Darling in the Franxx

Feat: Red Strelitzia blew up a Super lehmann Klaxosaur ,which a bit bigger than a Plantation's diameter.

If you ask, a plantation is 3 km long . So, I want you to get it's volume and how hard it would need to be hit to get destroyed that bad.

Note: If you need more images, this happens in episode 15

More pics

https://socratic.org/questions/how-do-you-find-the-volume-of-a-3d-trapezoid

This could help

Decided to do my own version. If someone wants to check it out

• Priority: 2 or lower (Applies to semi-dormant/semi-awakened, present day Leviathan & Legendary Dragon Timeaus. May end up only being a supporting feat, however, depending on how scaling works out.)
  • Verse: Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Feats: Seeking the Pharoah's soul, Dartz calls forth a part of Leviathan (I think) which, floating in the sky, attempts to take Yami Yugi's soul, & creates a spiraling pillar of fierce winds taller than the surrounding buildings of Domino City. However, the reawakened Timeaus is summoned from its card to Yugi's aid, & its summoning dispells the winds. As the gigantic dragon appears, the eye shoots another... cyclone at Timeaus, which it reacts to with what seems to be fire or energy breath (the latter may be more consistent for Timeaus's powers.). The sizeable beam clash seems to create a large but seemingly harmless burst of light/shockwave that radiates out over the city, & as the clash continues, Timeaus seems to add more power (My personal opinion.), & its attack strikes the eye, & shatters the gigantic floating Orichalcos Crystals that had been about the eye, fragmenting & spreading them.
FEATS START AT 19 MINUTES, 13 SECONDS https://youtu.be/M8bJFLhaI04?t=19m13s

(The cyclones are probably the most notable feat in this, IMHO.)

Time to request a lot of calcs for Xionic Madness.

Priority: 1, for all of them (Everyone will scale to the numbers gotten in some form or fashion)

Verse: Xionic Madness

Feats:

AP
Omega destroys a building

Kary blows up a building

Kary knocks down several buildings with an energy blast

Kary erects a bunch of stone from the ground, then throws a building (Also would like to know the lifting strength needed to throw a building that fast, if possible)

Would like a calc on how strong an explosion you need for this sort of damage (pause immediately)

Lifting Strength
Omega tears a soldier in half

Omega tears out a Zombie's spine

Kary lifts a building

Speed
Early Xero blocks bullets from 3 soldiers wielding what look likeFAMAS assault rifles

Xero blocks a bunch of bullets from a minigu

Kary reacts to and blocks a bunch of bullets

Omega and XV copying him block the bullets of one another with a gun that officially fires at 4000 RPM with a muzzle velocity of 2500 m/s, not entirely sure if this can be applied but eh

Kary reacts to the bullets of a gun that officially fires with a muzzle velocity of 2000 m/s

If official character heights are needed for anything, Omega (red one with guns) is 1.92 meters tall, Xero (blue one with melee weapons) is 1.81 meters tall, Kary (female) is 1.65 meters tall.

Obviously nobody has to do every single one of these if they don't want to, this is just every notable feat I could think of.

Priority: 2

Verse: Psi Ops: The Mind Gate Conspiracy

Feat: Edgar Barrett lifts a oil truck.

https://youtu.be/wBhhhWDcrSo 3:00 in

Note: While we do not have a page for the verse or it's characters yet, I plan on doing so but I wanted to get this calced first.

Niklaus Mikaelson's speed should upgrade

Someone said that the distance between New Orleans and Mystics Falls are somewhere in 950 miles to 1050 miles apart, between 12.7 km/s (Mach 37) to 14.08 km/s (Mach 41) at minimum for his base speed.

You are also not allowed to bump posts that have already appeared within the same thread, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention.

That's not going to get you a higher result than 9-A.

Wokistan said:
That's not going to get you a higher result than 9-A.
If that was for Apies, then no. It's should be lower than 9-A. I remember calcing jotaro punching someone through 4 floors with an uppercut and the result was 9-A. That one should be around 9-B as a feat or borderline 9-A.

• Importance/Priority: 3
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Mario Bros
  • Brief Feat Description: I need someone to do some calcs for Piranha Plants in general as a species, to make a Piranha Plant page due to the plant enemy getting into Smash.

• Priority: 1. Will definitely upgrade Classic Spyro.
  • Verse: Spyro the Dragon (Classic incarnation)
  • Brief Feat Description: Grendor uses a spell to freeze all the fairies across the realms. Creates visible ice crystals, the size of which could be calced and the energy required to make them too. Should scale to Spyro, since the guy who cast the spell isn't a particularly powerful wizard and because of the fact that he sucks at magic, he has two heads. The total number of frozen fairies is 100, so the result should be multiplied by that.
  • Link: https://youtu.be/huwOXRrsrx8?t=35
  • The actual crystal, compared to a Llama:
    Ice crystal
    Llamas are 1.7-1.8 meters tall, so an average of 1.75 can be used and go from there.

Priority: 1 (A big one)

Verse: Inazuma Eleve

Feat Description: Hakuryuu's White Hurricane hissatsu creates a legitimate hurricane visible from space within a few seconds, and then creates a gigantic crater around the goalnet. Calculate the energy required for the hurricane mainly, as it would yield a much higher output than the crater.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGN0tcPYkk

Message me for any further details if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back