• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, dammit, forgot to tell that one.

Yeah, I believe so. There's a scene where it was sucking in a ship that, I would assume, was traveling faster than escape velocity. I can't get any video of it or gif. If possible, I'll try to find one.

Priority: 3 (Speed feat for two of the strongest characters that only 1 other might scale to)

Verse: AntiMagic Academy The 35th Test Platoon (Takeru Kusanagi and Orochi Kusanagi)

Feat: Feat is from volume 11. The two characters fighting activate a technique that speeds up your brain/body. This technique is the evolution of one that makes them casually Supersonic. It's raining when they activate it, so from their point of view, the rain stops completely mid-air and a lightning bolt moves slowly.

And——Takeru and Orochi released Soumatou, allowing it to go berserk.

The moment a lightning ran down from the sky, raindrops stopped in mid-air.

There, was a beautiful world.

Every raindrop shone like jewel, lightning had meandered in the sky slowly and gracefully like a dragon.

This was the world seen by demons.

The world of the two.

In the unmoving world——the two demons collided.

" "Kusanagi Double-Edged style——Ghost Light Firefly!" "

Using the same technique at the same time, they sprinkled the droplets with their blades.

In super-high speed world, they performed a super-high speed sword dance.

Parrying opponent's attack and using the technique to turn it into their own power, they continued to accelerate endlessly by having the same abilities collide.

Ok, if the gravity of the planet>escape velocity of the earth is approx 11200m/s

After a calculation, i found 7.910E+42 J - Large Star Level but i'am not sure if use the escape velocity of the earth is good for give a gravity for this planet

• Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Nascent Soul Meng Hao, from I Shall Seal the Heavens
  • Brief Feat Description: Meng Hao destroys a giant boulder
"The rest of the members of his Tribe, including the Elders and the Greatfather, had been killed because of the Exotic Heartdevil Flower. As of now, he was the only peak level expert left from his Tribe. He shot forward, his eyes flickering with intense killing intent. As he neared, his totem magically appeared above his head. It was an immense star which then transformed into a gigantic boulder three thousand meters wide. Rumbling sounded out as it shot through the air toward Meng Hao.

Meng Hao hovered there, his expression tranquil. He waved his right hand, causing the Five-Colored Sky to flicker. A swooshing sound could be heard as a five-colored light expanded out and then disappeared. A moment later, the incoming boulder shook and then disintegrated."

Jucaslucas said:
*Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Nascent Soul Meng Hao, from I Shall Seal the Heavens
  • Brief Feat Description: Meng Hao destroys a giant boulder
3.022335e+18 joules or 722 Megatons of TNT (Mountain Level)

When we link a calc to a profile, does it have to be in a blog format, or can it be in a post in a thread like this?

Verse: My Hero Academia

Priority: 2

• Heroes make a giant hole in the ground together (Ryuko should scale to this since she tanked it without damage and other stronger characters scale as well)
  • (Scales to Ryuko, Rikiya, Izuku (100%), Todoroki (Max Flames), Endeavor, High-End, and Muscular)

If you need anything more just ask.

Jucaslucas said:
When we link a calc to a profile, does it have to be in a blog format, or can it be in a post in a thread like this?
Just link it to comment i made, if not i can make a quick blog post about it

Two things:

1. Upload an image here, then post. Don't just copy and paste.

2. It'd be best to provide the manga version of this.

Verse: Rain (Verse)

Priority: 1 (Scales to everyone)

Feat: I actually want 3 feats calc which would scale to everyone cause atm i think the profiles might be lowballed, even if it's only the first feat that's calc i am fine with that.

The first feat is Rai destroying a large part of a hill, feat can be seen here

The second feat is rain making a trench, feat can be seen here

The last feat is Rain making a crater, feat can be seen here

There is actually another feat where he makes another crater but not sure which of the two craters is more impressive.

Wouldn't mind if it's just the feat that seems the most impressive that gets calc.

LazyHunter said:
Priority: 3 (Speed feat for two of the strongest characters that only 1 other might scale to)
Verse: AntiMagic Academy The 35th Test Platoon (Takeru Kusanagi and Orochi Kusanagi)

Feat: Feat is from volume 11.
Done.

Cuttie honey calc
  • Windows = 30 Px = 1.20 m
  • Leight = 589 Px = 23,5 m
  • Weight = 23,5 m (please ignore the red line in the pic, building are typically the same Width
    and length and in the video it's yes)
Cylinder Formula:

• E = pi ├ù r2 ├ù h
  • E = pi x (11,75)^2 x 23,5
  • E = 10192*(1000000)*(214,5
  • E = 2,1E+12 J
I assume that the 3 other building have the same hole size so multiply by 3 and it's Small Town level

LordGriffin1000 said:
Priority: 2
Verse: The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Feat: Damon catches a bullet.

https://youtu.be/uKDc4phdSaY?t=2m13s
Could we have a video? That image doesn't have anything to scale to, unless we wanna make assumptions about the background's fence.

Could someone help me with this Star Trek calc?

I'm trying to find out how much this large boulder that the Gorn lifts weighs. This could possibly be a durability feat/calc for Kirk.

Vlcsnap-2018-07-13-22h12m44s265

There isn't much to really scale it too, except for the size of the Gorn itself. I've deduced that the Gorn itself at least must be 5'11" in comparison to Kirk who is confirmed to be 5'10".

Vlcsnap-2018-07-13-22h12m18s433

The only other clear image of the boulder with the Gorn is here, but again, there is no clear comparison in terms of the boulder's height.

Vlcsnap-2018-07-13-22h13m09s738

@Dude

This is tedious, but it should work out. Divide 70 inches by the number of pixels tall Kirk is, then multiply that by the number of pixels long the green dude's arm is in the pic with Kirk. Should give you a real number.

Next, use your known distance for the arm and scale that to the rock, as the entire arm is in frame. From there its the regular estimation stuff.

(I'm hoping posting the feat again might get a reply)

Priority: 3 (An EoS feat that only the main heroines have executed)

Verse: Pretty Cure

Characters: Cure Black and Cure White

Description: The characters, Cure Black and Cure White, along with their new ally, Shiny Luminous, were able to defeat the Big Bad for this season with an attack that created an explosion of light that can be seen from the vast distance of space. It should be noted that this feat happens within our solar system.

It's sorta hard to describe, so here's a link to the video containing the feat: https://youtu.be/Wjtpii9_T24?t=58

Here's a picture preview of the feat:
PC feat

To finally get rid of this from my head...

Priority: 4 (Will only scale to his own suits).

Verse: Marvel Comics.

Feat: Iron Ma tanks the Sol's Hammer destruction in Time Run Out #44.

SH1
It was stated that at 2% of power it can destroy a planet, third panel shows that reached 300% of power.

SH2
Third panel shows the size of the Sol's Hammer compared to of our sun.

SH3
First panel shows SH's size increasing from the burst of energy, it destroys the Shia'r fleet and part of the moon.

SH4
SH is destroyed from the burst, leaving debris orbiting the sun, Tony remains and jokes.

@Trenom Yes, meant that one. My bad. Sorry for late response.

• Importance/Priority: 3 (Provides AP for a single character.)
  • Name of the Character/Verse: Peng (Mythology)
  • Feats: AP by size of the Peng (Its back is over 500,000 meters across), boiling the sea for 1,500,000 meters by taking off, propelling itself 45,000,000 meters upwards/southwards, & splitting clouds of unknown size afterwards. (It also has a fish form several thousand li/1,000,000+ meters across & "no one knows how long" in length.)
Feat descriptions, quotes & notes:
(Note: 1 li=500 meters.) Quoting Wikipedia's article:

In Chinese literature, the Daoist classic Zhuangzi has the oldest record of the Peng and Kun myth.

"The back of the P'eng measures I don't know how many thousand li across and, when he rises up and flies off, his wings are like clouds all over the sky."

"There is also a bird there, named P'eng, with a back like Mount T'ai and wings like clouds filling the sky. He beats the whirlwind, leaps into the air, and rises up ninety thousand li, cutting through the clouds and mist, shouldering the blue sky, and then he turns his eyes south and prepares to journey to the southern darkness."

Its back is like Mount T'ai, a mountain with a prominence & elevation of over 1,500 meters, wings that fill the sky like clouds. It also "cuts through the clouds & mist" after leaing 90,000 li/45,000,000 meters, a presumable cloud splitting feat, & likely casual since it does this before a journey.

"The Universal Harmony records various wonders, and it says: "When the P'eng journeys to the southern darkness, the waters are roiled for three thousand li."

To roil can mean to seethe, or to boil, & as wavering heat is mentioned, this may mean causing water to boil for 300,000 li or 1,500,000 meters.

"He beats the whirlwind and rises ninety thousand li, setting off on the sixth month gale." Wavering heat, bits of dust, living things blowing each other about..."

"If wind is not piled up deep enough, it won't have the strength to bear up great wings. Therefore when the P'eng rises ninety thousand li, he must have the wind under him like that. Only then can he mount on the back of the wind, shoulder the blue sky, and nothing can hinder or block him. Only then can he set his eyes to the south."

The peng can propel itself 90,000 li/45,000,000 meters upwards &/or southwards with the strength of its wings, or has access to winds powerful enough to do so.

Fish form quote:
"In the bald and barren north, there is a dark sea, the Lake of Heaven. In it is a fish which is several thousand li across, and no one knows how long."

Calculating any of those would be greatly appreciated, so thank you very much in advance if you do!

What do you want calc'd? if 2% can destroy a planet then 300% would be 150x stronger or 8.916 Yottatons which is Large Planet level

@Tata It may be best to use a calc anyways. Direct percentages are sometimes off, authors dunno what they're talking about and whatnot.

TataHakai said:
What do you want calc'd? if 2% can destroy a planet then 300% would be 150x stronger or 8.916 Yottatons which is Large Planet level
I would like calc the size of the Sol's Hammer and the explotion, that thing at the very least is much bigger than freaking jupiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back