• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he just wants a numerical value. She's already wall level, and it does just say clarification.

Soldier Blue said:
^ This would not yield anything more than Wall level.
Yeah it's just a wall level feat, but I was wondering how good it was (low, mid, high, borderline Small Building, etc).

• Priority: 2
  • Verse: Invizimals
To cut thing short, in a certain verse (Invizimals) there is a certain goddess (Pahoehoe) that resides inside Mount Kilimangiaro. She can make volcanoes erupt and she controls all volcanoes in the world.

While it may be a bit of a stretch to say that she could make all volcanoes in the world erupt at once, I'd like to know the AP necessary to make all currently active (even if according to the game's lore, Pahoehoe herself has been around for thousands, if not millions of years) volcanoes in the world at once from Mount Kilimangiaro.

There are no showing of the feat, since it's only told lore-wise, so I apologize for this, and I'll understand if it isn't possible to calculate this "feat".

• Priority: 1
  • Verse: Honkai Impact 3rd (no profiles made yet but soon enough there will be)
  • Description: In the manhua, Wendy creates some tornadoes, feat happens here. For more context, here's a link to the chapter, the feat happens in the first few pages.
http://************.com/chapter/honkai_impact_3/chapter_0

Priority: 1 or 2 Verse: AEverse Speed calcs have been made by TataHakai

Needs calcs for AP Brief description: Hydra destroying a brideg made of stone and wood. A guy using a powerful artefact to move tectonic plates.

More information(I guess) here .

A Set of Darkest Dungeon Calcs

Feats 1 and 3 are spoilers for the Color of Madness DLC and the base game respectively.

Verse: Darkest Dungeon (No profiles made yet, but there will be soon)

Priority: 1 (Scales to every hero and the final boss)

Description: The Sleeper transforms into its second phase, obliterating the cave that it's fought in. (https://youtu.be/nU9UtziI5Y8?t=144) Not really sure how calcable it is, but it seems like tier 8 to me.

Priority: 1 (Also scales to everybody, and weaker bosses)

Description: Kinetic Energy of the Swine God's cleaver (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=-7AieaF6wIw)

Priority: 3 (Only applies to one key of a character that could very well be lying)

Description: Complete Heart of Darkness busts the earth (https://youtu.be/vraF1VIkxys?t=2113)

• Importance/Priority: Affects the protagonist at a crucial point of the story, and everyone he fights after that. Lots of people . . .
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Meng Hao, from I Shall Seal The Heavens
  • Brief Feat Description: Meng Hao detonates 50k mountains.

"'Explode!' he said. It was only a single word.

That one word caused everything to shake. One by one, 50,000 mountains exploded. The sky ripped and the land quaked. Even the Ninety-Nine Mountains were severely affected and began to crumble."

Immortal Ascension is after dozens of power-ups. Any profile for him would have a ton of keys, just wanted to start with that.

"Also, you have to format your request"

Okay, then

• Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Lord Revelations, from I Shall Seal the Heavens
  • Brief Feat Description: Two of them. In the first, Lord Revelations shakes the land around the place for millions of kilometers. Then, a bit later, he creates a gigantic hand tens of thousands of kilometers long. Have no idea if it's possible to calc this kind of thing though, so, no hurry . . .
First feat:

"The instant he saw Lord Revelation, Meng Hao's body grew stiff. In his hands, the Nascent Soul of Lord Revelation's clone burned in the demonic lamp.

Lord Revelation's shout shook the earth for millions of kilometers in all directions. Mountains trembled and the sky filled with dark, roiling clouds."

Second feat: For a bit of context, a smaller hand the size of a mountain had already been shown to crush a mountain.

"As he did, the dark glow, the bright light, and the bloody essence combined to form the image of a hand. It began to descend toward the earth.

It takes some time to describe, but happened in an instant. A roar filled the air as the hand fell downward toward the East Mountain of the Reliance Sect. As the hand descended onto the East Mountain, it began to crumble, layer after layer crashing down and disintegrating into dust. By the time the hand had finished its descent, the East Mountain… was gone!"

Actual second feat:

"Lord Revelation had long since caught sight of the oil lamp in Meng Hao's hands. He looked down, his gaze sweeping the land once again. He lifted his hand, then waved it downward a second time.

This time light poured from his eyes, and the slit on his forehead opened up to the width of a finger. The blood-red light poured out, and as his hand descended, the mountains for tens of thousands of miles in all directions began to rock and sway. In the sky above the quaking mountains, appeared… an enormous hand!

At first, it didn't seem very large, but amidst thunderous rumblings, it grew larger and larger, until it seemed as if it covered the mountains for tens of thousands of kilometers in all directions. The earth trembled, and the faces of the three Pseudo Nascent Soul Patriarchs were filled with shock. They fled at the fastest speed they could muster.

The Foundation Establishment Cultivator from the Cold Wind Sect looked pale. He bit the tip of his tongue, sacrificing some of his Cultivation base as he transforming into a prismatic beam of light and fled off into the distance.

As for Meng Hao, his Cultivation base was the weakest. He couldn't even move. The oil lamp flew out of his hands, racing toward the giant palm. The cross-legged Nascent Soul inside opened its eyes, and then radiated a glow similar to that emitted by Lord Revelation.

Meng Hao could only watch wide-eyed as the hand in the sky grew bigger and bigger. It covered everything until it was the only thing visible in the entire sky.

Everything for tens of thousands of kilometers grew black. The hand covered everything. And then, it began to descend. The earth began to quake. Mountains buckled and collapsed. As the hand fell toward him, Meng Hao felt as if doomsday had arrived."

Priority: 1 (speed feats) & 4 (AP feats)

Verse: Legion

Characters: David Haller and Amahl Farouk

Feat(s): Well...basically this entire scene. Quite a few AP feats could be calculated here, and though they would be bit feats in a fight between two guys each capable of splitting Earth in half, they might still be nice to have, since things like the massive storm were caused simply by David and the Shadow King's mere presences. However, the speed that could be gotten from this scene is the most important part, as I can guarantee the speed at which the two of them are battling is above David's current Supersonic rating. That'd be the most important part, if someone calcs anything from this scene. Both of them are shown to summon real lightning with their attacks, but on its own, this may be strictly considered attack speed, so I don't know. Regardless, the manifestations' movements would scale to speed, overall.

Note: The manifestations of David and Farouk which are fighting are real things and not illusions. Within the same scene, we can directly see that the battle between the manifestations is visible to another character viewing the fight from a distance.

Priority: 2 or 4 (depending on how good the feat would be)

Verse/Character: Dungeons and Dragons

Feat: Control Weather. It's an 8th level spell that can do crazy things over a 5 mile radius over the course of 10-40 minutes. It can do things such as make overcast weather or ground fog or change the temperature to make it hotter or colder or even change the intensity of the wind. The ones that would probably give the best results are the cloud based ones. I'll give a link for the full capabilites.

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Control Weather#content

Priority: Likely 3 (As far as I know it only scales to the Egg Golem's lifting strength)

Verse/Character: Sonic series, Egg Golem

Feat: The Egg Golem is able to support its own body weights, which is composed of a large amount of rock that dwarfs Sonic (Sonic is100 cm)

Egg Golem tall

Priority: 2 or 1

Verse/Character: Halo/Master Chief

Feat: Master Chief slaps away a missile which detonates a few feet away from him and withstands the missiles explosion, which is powerful enough to make a 2 meter deep crater on the planet Reach. Not only would we get a yield for Unsc missiles from atmospheric craft which scales to other ships, this would scale to Mjolnir mark 5 armor, the later generatios, and the Elites shielding since Chiefs shields withstood the blast even if it did bring it down and his armor held as well.

feat here

@Gentleman The link goes directly to the page. I don't know why the rest of the passage got included in the link, tried erasing yet when I did the site marked it as inappropriate content. I'm sorry for the trouble though, will try and fix it.

I fixed the link better, anyway, John doesn't scale to the Missle since he simply redirected it by hitting the missile's side. Scorpion Missiles typically 8-C, but him slapping it away would roughly be in the Wall level range. Did the 8-C calc here

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I fixed the link better, anyway, John doesn't scale to the Missle since he simply redirected it by hitting the missile's side. Scorpion Missiles typically 8-C, but him slapping it away would roughly be in the Wall level range. Did the 8-C calc here
That feat would be more appropriate as a speed feat. I'll have to check how far away Master Chief was from the blast, and see if I can calculate via Inverse square law from there.

@DarkDragonMedueus is there any way to determine how much of the explosion John took tough? He didn't take the whole blast, but still should have been a lot considering the missile explode 7 feet above the ground yet made a 2 meter deep craters the energy to make that should have also hit him since the missile didn't hit the ground. Sorry for cluttering up the comment section, last comment regarding this.

TheMerchant66 said:
@DarkDragonMedueus is there any way to determine how much of the explosion John took tough? He didn't take the whole blast, but still should have been a lot considering the missile explode 7 feet above the ground. Sorry for cluttering up the comment section, last comment regarding this.
The passage states that the missle brushed his head by centimeters, and slapped it aside.

Wasn't there a graphic novel adaptation of this scene?

Graphic novel would be better, yes. There's an image here. There is a way to calc the outside of the explosion, but don't think it would exceed Tier 9. As a speed feat, it's around 295 m/s which is Subsonic+ combat speed feat as that's about how fast Scorpion Missiles are.

The graphic novels explosion is too small for it to have been strong enough to make a 2 meter deep crater. Considering the missile was in mid air when it exploded, the amount of energy that hit the ground to make said crater should also be around the same energy Chief got hit by.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Graphic novel would be better, yes. There's an image here. There is a way to calc the outside of the explosion, but don't think it would exceed Tier 9. As a speed feat, it's around 295 m/s which is Subsonic+ combat speed feat as that's about how fast Scorpion Missiles are.
Going off of that scene, the missile probably landed a meter away from him. I could attempt to calc it.

• Priority 1 (Most, if not all characters AP/speed should scale to this)
  • On this page and this page a character grows a tree to catch other characters at this hight. I was hoping to get the KE for growing a tree that tall in what appears to be several seconds. Getting the speed calced is also necessary as pretty much every combat capable character would scale to it.

Priority: 2 (Scales to mostly those who are in the 4-B range. I think)

Verse: The Ultra Series

Feat: This.

IronSphere
That picture is just for reference and scaling purpose. The real feat lies within the fact that this thing has its own gravity. So, a calc to find its GBE would be great?

Oh yeah, to clear things up, here are the things that reside inside this thing.

First up, it's not completely made of iron, it's hollow, and there are other things inside it.

Those other things they would be a miniature sun the size of a moon, half a moon, and large chunks of dirt that probably doesn't take up half the size of the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back