• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(sorry, revised an earlier request)

Priority: 1 (Affects most significant fighters from a verse, resolves an ongoing issue, and affects some cross-scaling)

Verse: Baccano/Durarara

Feat:
Graham Specter smashes a concrete floor video here

this is the clearest shot of the initial impact

Graham Smashu
Pretty casual, too

Um small note: i know this is for a feat linked earlier but http://ww2.readgintama.com/chapter/gintama-chapter-272/ This chapter has the full context for the Feat that Sugo did that was requested before.

However the main thing. Priority 2: scales to most mid high teirs/high tiers. Verse: Gintama Feat: Hijikata cut's a bullet in mid air.

492253BE-10D8-4872-9873-8E59AD91BD2A
Hijikata feat p1

1EB7759F-9F5E-4E5F-B304-742B17BCD82E
Hinikata feat p2

05322EDB-7C71-4F1F-8872-DF587D7E46D3
And in the start of the next chapter it shows he stabbed the bullet mid flight

Bumping requests is against the rules largely due to rudeness, as it is essentially flooding a board full of people needing stuff done with YOUR posts. Just don't do it, if possible, unless we get to another board. If you like, I can take a look at the calc and see if I'm interested, in the interest of clearing this board?

Priority: 3 or 2

Verse: Monster Hunter

Feat: Ecosystem sized Dalamadur dealing PSI by squeezing using its body.

DVpV9CUUQAATNjI
This is the size of Dalamadur.

I don´t know if requests to joke battles stuff are allowed, so I´ll just try:

• Importance/Priority: 1 (affects the main cast)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Barney and Friends
  • Brief Feat Description: There are arguably better feats in this movie, but to lowball it this is the request (check the bottom if you want to skip the information into why it´s like that): Baby Bop claims to have ridde a cow to the moon. She clearly was there before Barney and others got there, but it should be assumed that she went there at the same time as Barney, as she was with him at the start of the movie. To keep it simple, which speed Baby Bop should have if she got to the moon from Earth with the timeframe information below?
Barney started to use the ship to travel at 11:25 in the video, as they stopped at about 17:22 to allow an astronaut to visit the ship and then it left at 20:20, after which the ship continues to move. they find Baby Bop there, so you have it as that they took 7 minutes fully traveling to the moon.

In other words, what speed Baby Bop would have for traveling from Earth to the moon in 7 minutes? (it really would have been just 6 minutes, but to lowball it even more, let´s add a minute more for the aproximated timeframe for Baby Bop to catch the cow).

Verse: DC Comics

Character Name: Tara Markov aka Terra

Page (18)
Terra had tapped into a volcano

During a training session prior to the Judas contract arcarc, Terra had tapped into a volcano. & the nearest volcano from that location was 900 miles away.

I would appreciate if some one would calculate this feat. & Hope it gets responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back