• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newendigo said:
TataHakai said:
What do you want calc'd? if 2% can destroy a planet then 300% would be 150x stronger or 8.916 Yottatons which is Large Planet level
I would like calc the size of the Sol's Hammer and the explotion, that thing at the very least is much bigger than freaking jupiter.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/The_Size_of_Sol's_Hammer

Welp here's the size, i'm not sure how to calc the explosion but it'd probably be around Large planet level considering the size, which is consistent with the percentage stuff

Priority: 1 (Would scale up to everyone post Aliea Arc

Name of Character/Verse: Desarm (no page yet) from Inazuma Eleve

Feat: While practising the Gungnir shot, Desarm creates a dangerous whirlpool that lasts for about 4 days at minimum, and apparently has been expanding in size (though AP would scale to the initial energy).

Notes and help:

https://youtu.be/tobNcItXoH0?t=4m45s <- Close up of Whirlpool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tobNcItXoH0 <- Whirlpool viewed from top of the cliff, possible measuring sticks, but out of proportion. Dvalin or palm trees could be used, by scaling it up to average height or a soccer ball. perception of the whirlpool was altered in this shot, but it was only a few good 10m i'd say away from the cliff.

This was a game only feat, so its part of primary canon, however due to it being from the game, and not being included in any cutscenes, the pixel scalings of course are limited, and dont show the whirlpool 'getting bigger'

All Characters heights are unofficial, but there are plenty images of a soccer ball to be used as a measuring stick. Preferably a game cutscene image, but if you cant find any, then the anime will be fine.

Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character
: Every Top Tiers from Skyfire Avenue

Brief Feat Description: An explosion spreading across hundreds of thousands of kilometers

"I have already told you, this is paradise. You mortals have no power here." Europa heaved Monarch forward as the beast thrust a palm toward Tyrannosaurus.

Dodging wasn't an option. Monarch's sheer size outclassed Tyrannosaurus by several times.

Boom- -! The force of the impact seemed to make the whole universe shake. The explosion that followed was almost deafening.

The first vessels to erupt were the support vessels in front of Tyrannosaurus. Their strongest shields meant nothing, they were wisps of smoke before Monarch reached them. Once his palm began to rip through the ones that were left behind showed them this was a real physical entity, not some illusion.

Whatever unfortunate crew was the palm when it passed were destroyed. Majestic ships became burning balls of slag in the blink of an eye. Nothing seemed to stop it, until Monarch's strike eventually came into contact with Tyrannosaurus.

Bo-o-omm--! The explosion tore across hundreds of thousands of kilometers. Monarch power was beyond humanity's worst expectations.

Tyrannosaurus shield only held for three seconds, then it was knocked away. An enormous palm print was embedded across one hemisphere.

Spectators all across space were silent. Tyrannosaurus was one of the most outstanding achievements accomplished by man. Never would they have thought to see the day when it would be swatted away like a fly, yet that is precisely what happened.

What they did not know that their precious ship survived only by the grace of Monarch himself. If he'd willed it, put all of his power into that palm, he could have eliminated Tyrannosaurus entirely."

(Tyrannosaurus is bigger than a Planet several times and Monarch himself is bigger than it by several times)

Priority 3: Gives an important statistic (Durability, Attack Potency, Speed) to a single character.

Name of the Verse/Character: Reinhardt (Overwatch)

I'm writing a battle with Reinhardt and I'd like to have some of his feats from his Overwatch short to be calculated for me because I'm not really good at calculations. I'd prefer to have the feats measured in pounds of force because it would be easier to compare with. I'll link the video and the feats I'd like to be calculated.

Brief Feat Description:

Charging through wall:
https://youtu.be/sQfk5HykiEk?t=5m30s (Watch until 5:38)

Smashing a Bation: https://youtu.be/sQfk5HykiEk?t=2m4s (Watch until 2:20)

Here is the comic with some more feats but I don't think there is anything more impressive than those two feats in it, but you can check it out and maybe prove me wrong: https://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/reinhardt-dragon-slayer

Thank you very much to anyone that is willing to do this for me.

Priority: 1 (the entire verse is affected)

Verse: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Descriptio: Heavy revisions for the entire verse. Here are the main feats

• Claire: She can burn down a part of a forest around her to ashes instantly. She scales to 1 head of non-berserk Tiamat, which could mow down trees and level up straight lines of earth in a single regular attack
  • Rinslet: Scales exactly to Velsaria's cannons, which the latter used to bombard a plaza to destroy 2 berserk spirits. She dealt enough damage to eradicate them (normally, upon defeat, spirits return to Astral Zero) and turned many of the plaza's buildings to rubble
  • Ellis: Her spirit can open a large crater by crashing into it. Her tornadoes can mow down trees, even when the winds aren't directly on them
  • Fianna: Tanked Velsaria's cannons. Her strongest barrier is equivalent to a large castle in durability
  • Leonora: Can tank the recoil from attacks that would one-shot other elementalists like Claire
  • Rubia: Her spirit's flames burned and melted everything (floor, walls, pillars, ceiling) in the surrounding open-space area into lava. The heat produced can vaporize an elementalist at close range. Those happened in a sacred area with nuilt-in fire resistance
  • Muir: One of her spirits one-shot Fianna's spirit, which tanked Velsaria's cannon attacks (see above). Her other spirit destroyed a city center by releasing a pillar of fire on it
  • Speed feat: O black blade of darkness, capable of crushing the scales of dragons, annihilate mine enemies -- ┬½Arc Blast┬╗. Instantly, numerous flashes of lightning descended from the sky, wiping out all the demon spirits in the area
Claire, Rinslet, Ellis and Fianna scale to each other, so whichever of their feats is stronger is kept for them

For further detail, you can check here

Request:
Calculate/Estimate the AP and Speed of the characters based on the gathered feats

Priority: 3 (Gives an AP value for the main character)

Verse: Poro no Ryuugaku-ki

Description: Poro creates a portal to the Demon World by "punching a hole into space-time itself." which draws in a storm in the process.

how much power did the globglogagalab need to destroy the floor in the mansion strawinsky went in? plz calculate!

@DatOneWeeb I actually did a calc on that a long while back, after a streamer (Brownman) played it. Actually used it as a Prep Time AP for Risky, since in that ending, Risky caused the explosion.

Here it is. You were pretty close with the assumptions.

Mr. Bambu said:
@DatOneWeeb I actually did a calc on that a long while back, after a streamer (Brownman) played it. Actually used it as a Prep Time AP for Risky, since in that ending, Risky caused the explosion.
Here it is. You were pretty close with the assumptions.
I think the calc is good. However the explosion wasn't planned. Once Risky destroyed the machine it blew itself up causing the volcano to explode.

@Weeb In the ending I saw, it was planned. DLC stuff dude. But yeah, that's the AP of the explosion.

Few more BoBoiBoy clacs

Priority 1: Affects almost everyone in BoBoiBoy Galaxy.

Feat: Panto creates a large invisible barrier.

Priority 2: Affects Klamkabot, Bora Ra, Ochobot, BoBoiBoy, and (possibly) Fang.

Feat: Klamkabot teleports an island. (Skip to 2.17)

Priority 1: Affects the speed of every character in the seires.

Feat: Mukalakus flies up and out of sight and comes back down to show off it's speed.

Priority 2: Affects Fang and Ejo Jo. Could possibly affect BoBoiBoy, but that's all up to consistency.

Feat: Fang creates a storm while summoning his Strongest Shadow Dragon.

Considering the incredible energy it should take to change the weather from that typical of one season to another, this ought to be interesting, I think, & I doubt there's much better.

Any time, help & efforts are greatly appreciated, so please & thank you very much, in advance!

Verse: Arpeggio of Blue Steel (currently not on the wiki)

Feat: Imgur link to the feat

Details: Link of the used weapo and Link to the Mirror-Ring System. The Ring System of U-2501 absorbed Takaos Super-Graviton Canon shot and released a shockwave that reached U-401, who was at least 100 or 140 Kilometer away from the ship. Its either 100 or 140, as they never specified wich one was correct.

Verse: Monster Hunter

Priority: 1/2.

Feat: A single Elder Dragon can sustain and super charge the whole ecosystem like Coral Highlands for a century by releasing their bio-energy. It may be uncalcable but I request it anyway.

Images (72)
Coral Highlands is the pinkish parts surrounded by the mountain range that make up the half of the entire continent. Not the pink logo one, that's Estera.

Verse: Godzilla

Feat: Godzilla Earth creates an Earthquake. The earthquake didn't do too much damage, but given how he shook an entire mountain and the area around it to a very very noticeable extent, i'd definitley say it's like a 3 or 4 on the Mercalli Intensity Scale. Godzilla was stated to be within two kilometers at the time, and he was in the center of the earthquake, so it's at least more than 1 km in radius.

The Atomic Breath would scale to physicals as its stated that Godzilla generates its energy directly from its cells

Theyre 8-A because they havent been revised yet

Priority: 1, 2, or 3 (Not exactly sure)

Verse: Prince of Persia

Character: The Warrior

Description: Took down some floors and large chunks of a towers walls

Feat: https://youtu.be/xd6OL0EKUSM?t=5m20s 5:20 to 5:31 (6:22 for the descent of the whole ytowerfor a better sense of scale-) I'm trying to look for the AP for the big ol' rock dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back