• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feat begins at 2:50

• Importance/Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Scooby Doo/ Shaggy and Scooby and possibly Scrappy (Who doesn't have a page yet.
  • Brief Feat Description: They got sucked through a hurricane and somehow stopped at the top of an airliner, with no problem against the strength of the wind or the cold of being so high up in the sky, or how they don't have a problem breathing up there.

I think the calcer will quote the calc question and post a link to a blog. Dunno how standard that is though.

They usually quote the request and link the blog post, is more of "If they are up to, they will do it" So not all calculations are made on the same thread.

Priority: 2 (Scales to the Voidslinger as well as other top-tier -01 instances)

Verse/Character: SCP Foundatio/Monica Pinksto

Feat: Monica creates 120 surface to surface missiles and fires them.

IDK if this even needs a calc, I just need to know how powerful the an average StS missile fired from a battery pack is.

Monica dismissed the artillery cannons and summoned a battery of 6 surface-to-surface missile packs. She fired them all simultaneously, sending no less than 120 high-explosive missiles shrieking through the air toward the irritating freak.

Example of an American surface to surface missile

I think he confused himself, since here is request to make the calculations, not to see if they are correct or not.

Ninja'ed by Ricsi

Okay. I posted it on the other thread. I hope that you two can comment on it and tell me if it's good since that would put the entire Danganronpa verse on another bigger scale.

@Muhammedmco this is not how it works, it need to be someone from the calc group, since they are more knowledgeable in stuff like that.

Huge request ahead! Apologies.

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Importance/Priority: 4 (This needs to be measured in overall scope of the arena...), Likely 3 (Duna's lightning is not magic, so I'm curious as to how much she emitted at once.), 4 (The attack isn't that strong (Likely), but I want to know the schematics of the size of the glacier before it shatters...), 3 or 4 (LITTERALY only applies to Kiki.), Unknown, likely 1 (It is important for a potential tier list for the verse), same as before (This is to see how much power is required to damage something tens of meters in size.), 4 (Just so we can measure how much damage Chartette's Terra Break could've done... Basically an Arena Distance Feat.), 3, (I'm just curious how Semnia can blast apart her own Abyss Vortex, & turn it into a pool that releases a ton of black fire... that, & how much there would be on a 1000m diameter scale.)

Brief Feat Description:

Confirmed info: 8.4m Standard Arena Length, ??? Background Distance. ??? joules/TNT of Power Chartette uses on Terra Break on the arena; given there's no game mechanics... Aiwhen's Height: 148cm/Semnia's Height: 143cm

Truly sorry for the wall of text...

Priority: 1 or 3.

Verse: Nanatsu no Taizai.

Description: Merely releasing Meliodas' power causes the ground to shake. We can see small bits of rubble from the ground on the first shot and the Ten Commandments shot. In this scene Galand and Monspeet are on the outer parts of Edinburgh, yet the distance is stated to be hundreds of miles away, and when they start to feel the earthquake they are near the center of Edinburgh, also, Meliodas was in Istar at the time, which is a bit further away. The distance also makes sense because Merlin could easily teleport Vivian around cities with minimal recharge, yet she had to wait 10 seconds to Teleport Meliodas back.

Hellfire isn't real, how can that be quantified? A lot of what you listed isn't properly quantifiable.

ByAsura said:
Priority: 1 or 3.
Verse: Nanatsu no Taizai.
There's no distance here. How far is he away from the water, and how far away is he from these people?

"In this scene Galand and Monspeet are on the outer parts of Edinburgh, yet the distance is stated to be hundreds of miles away, and when they start to feel the earthquake they are near the center of Edinburgh, also, Meliodas was in Istar at the time, which is a bit further away."

No distance here. Idk where any of these places are, or how far away they are from each other, nor how far any of these locations or "being hundreds of miles away" relates to Meliodas. There's also no mention of any earthquake.

On that note, anybody with an active request that's been waiting contact me asap while I'm still free.

Ok, i'll break down what i said before. But firstly, to make it easier, "these people" are the ten commandments.

The Distance of the Water doesn't matter, it's only a moat for a castle.

Galand and Monspeet are in Edinburgh, while Meliodas and the others (The Sins) are hundreds of miles away. Meliodas and the other Sins then travel further away from them, and The Commandments (Who Galand and Monspeet are with) go to near the center of Edinburgh, so both are an even further distance away than the original hundreds of miles away. So the distance between Meliodas and the Ten Commandments/The Earthquake Radius is hundreds of miles away.

The Commandments and The Sins don't have to make mention of an Earthquake, you can easily see it here, and The Commandments probably wouldn't call it an Earthquake because they know it's not one since they know it's Meliodas. We also see the ground shake and there's noises across the landscape to indicate it shook.

I know i could have gone without those details about distance, but i wanted to say something like hundreds probably isn't just 200 in this case, even if it's a lowball.

If you want more precise numbers, then the distance should be further than 186 miles because Merlin's teleportation radius is able to take people that distance without a cool down, but this distance had a ten second cool down for Merlin.

TL;DR They are hundreds of miles away, definitley more than 186 miles, so that's the Earthquake Radius. And the ground was obviously shaking.

Hellfire isn't real, how can that be quantified? A lot of what you listed isn't properly quantifiable.

Just edited my request. Can you tell me what is not quantifiable?

Guys don't have a discussion in this thread, make it somewhere else and have it there, this thread is only for calculation requests.

You are also not allowed to bump posts that have already appeared within the same thread, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention.

Priority: 1 (every single character is affected)

Verse: Izuna (Universe)

Description: Before unlocking the final dungeon, the leader of the enemy gods, Abyss, flies into a rage as his subordinates get defeated and he causes an earthquake. The quake in itself isn't particularly strong, as there was only minor-to-mid damage to buildings, but it happened across the entire region the game takes place in.

Here's the map of the seen region. Abyss causes the quake from the encircled place, and reaches up to the furthest west point. It's more than likely that the quake happened in all directions.

Izuna map 2

Request: What AP would be needed for Abyss to cause that quake?

Priority: 2

Revised priority to 2 because if this results in an upgrade, it will affect quite a few capital ship profiles.

Verse: Star Wars

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Vader_2017_Issue_17_Page_10.jpg

Description: Three Imperial I-class Star Destroyers blast the planet Mon Cala with their turbolasers. Please calculate the yield of that explosion. Since this was done with three shots, you might have to divide by three to get the yield per shot.

Useful info: Diameter of planet Mon Cala is 11,030 km.

@Soldier blue

https://imgur.com/a/VZfQygF

• 7676 Px = 11030 Km
  • 181 Px = 260 Km (I may have made a mistake using only the visible part of the explosion instead of using everything because it seems like it's just smoke / ash from the blast and not the blast)
Y = ((260;0,28)^3)/2 Y = 400327988 Kiloton - Large Island level And you divide the result by 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back