• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: Likely 3 (Provides Lifting Strength via magic/telekinesis for either a generic Magikoopa -likely a good supporting feat for fodder-, or upgrades Kamek 's currently only Superhuman Lifting Strength.)

Verse: Mario Bros

Description: Kamek/A Magikoopa uses magic/telekinesis to decouple a train car, lift it over several other train cars, and reattach it farther back along the train while the train is still in motion.

( Feat starts at about 3:24:11 )

(I would presume this feat also includes slightly moving apart the train cars the ones he's moving is between, so that he can separate & decouple them, so he would also have to overpower the kinetic energy of those train cars in motion to separate them. I think.)

'Priority: '3 ( Esuctace destroyed part of a house a phone and even the entire house)

Verse:Courage The Cowardly Dog

Description:Esuctace in the episode hothead was able to destroy a phone part of a house and even the entire house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVLivtosgi0

( Feat Starts Around 10:07 )

( Other Feat Starts Around 6:37)

( Other Feat Starts Around 7:37 )

(I think this should be a feat given that esuctace was able to destroy a whole small buliding entirely)

(And also this was a different form of eustace where he did these feats there should be a key for esuctace and his hothead form)

Sans2345 said:
'Priority: '3 ( Esuctace destroyed part of a house a phone and even the entire house)
Verse:Courage The Cowardly Dog

Description:Esuctace in the episode hothead was able to destroy a phone part of a house and even the entire house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVLivtosgi0

( Feat Starts Around 10:07 )

(I think this should be a feat given that esuctace was able to destroy a whole small buliding entirely)
That's 9-A

Here's all of them as of now.

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character: Wizardly Tower

Brief Feat Description: Below

Attack Potency - (Made a huge hole with a casual spell)

(A character could destroy a house with a spell)

(Sliced off trees and slightly damaged the surrounding just to get some firewood)

Speed - (A character flew to the air this fast while also landing to the ground this fast)

Name of the Verse/Character: Trinity Wonder

Attack Potency - (Gang Wu-Jin's clash against Pink Papa makes a huge crater)

(The clash between Gang Wu-Jin and Lim Ho-Tan results in a huge crater)

(Emily uses a spell that destroys anything in its path while making a huge crater)

(Gang Wu-Jin destroys a really huge robot with his punch)

(The clash between Gang Wu-Jin and Lim Ho-Tan results in a huge crater)

(Lim Ho-Tan destroys a group of robot with his Ki Explosio alone)

Speed - (Gang Wu-Jin deflects countless bullets coming at him)

(Gang Wu-Jin casually deflects more bullets after realizing the one before him is not an ally)

(Gang Wu-Jin evades bullets that was near him by 3 meters)

(Lim Ho-Tan casually dodges bullets)

(Lim Ho-Tan disappears from a group of trained fighter's eyes)

(Lim Ho-Tan disappears from a large group of peoples eyes that are watching from a camera

Durability - (Gang Wu-Jin survives a punch from Pink Papa that destroys a building while making a huge crater)

Name of the Verse/Character: Yin Zhi Shoumure

Attack Potency - (A Player makes a bridge made out of ice)

(A Player heats up a monster that was flying into the air, and upon hitting a peak, a hole was left behind)

(A Physical Representation of Lu Shu Yin's Wealth created something huge which damaged a island)

(A Tomb Boss's Strongest Ability made a hole o a Pyramid - This is the size of the Pyramids (Before the Blood Shura appeared at the Shura Altar, the Tomb that he has to protect, the Altar was surrounded by a thunderstorm - This is the - Tomb 18 "Shura Altar"'s Size)

(When the Blood Shura was transforming, his Blood Beam that went to the sky parted the clouds)

(The Blood Shura ca invoke a thunderstorm when using his Strongest Ability and when he was defeated, thunderbolts were near his helmet and they were still there even after his defeat)

(Mashida uses an Ability that released a shockwave which damaged everything around it)

(A Player freezes the Pyramids and Xiao Si Ta Ya - This is the Tomb 34 "Bing Ka"'s Size (We don't know how far he was but he should be far away where they can't see each other)

(Tie Mu Zhen made a small crater when his one of his bones touched the ground)

Speed - (A Player transforms while bullets were being shot in his way - Although we don't know what happened, they survived without any damage - Last distance known from the Player to the Turret)

(A Player tried to shoot an energy beam at Lu Shu Yin but the latter dodged it)

(A Player comes onto a group of goblins when they were at least tens of meters away from them)

I don't know how to calc this or if it is even quantifiable. If anyone know how to, I would appreciate their help.

Priority: 3, maybe 2 depending on the result

Verse: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Description: In Avengers: Infinity War (spoilers), Thor gets hit by a beam from a neutron star. It was said he "tanked the full force of the star" or something like that.

@Spino

I saw the scene; neutron stars don't normally emit energy like that, and I can't find anything on neutron star wattage. If you assume that the beam is as powerful as the star's durability, it is 4-B.

Edit: Also once we have good video of Thanos vs Iron Man/Dr Strange I can calc Thanos' moon feat. He destroys the surface and rains down debris at probably MHS+/Sub-Rel speeds.

Sans2345 said:
That's Planet Level For Attack Potency Even Though Im Not A Member Just Saying
Cutting a planet in half can be anywhere from Low 5-B to 5-A, depending on the velocity of the two halves flying apart.

Calc request:

Violence Jack falls from above Cloud cover here:

http://i.imgur.com/p3Bb0Ps.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/Jqfdj

The resulting Explosion dwarfs a nearby mountain and illuminates the night for a faraway city (picture (picture 5). It also appears to dry up the nearby lake they were fighting near. Jack, Kid Jack and Lady Jack are all fine (Although Kid and Lady Jack return to their bird forms).

Since this is a durability feat for all three Jacks, this feat would scale to anyone able to actually hurt the three, such as Slum King or Mad Saurus once he ate Blue. It does NOT scale to Jack's Devilman form, or Satan and Xenom's demon forms.

Importance/Priority: 2/3 (may affect the speed statistic of a few characters who scale to Celestia)

Verse: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Character: Princess Celestia

Description: Celestia raised the sun again, and I noticed she seemed to move it extremely quickly and with ease. This may push several MLP characters to FTL if her moving the sun counts as a speed statistic in any way. Also is probably yet another piece of proof for Solar System Level Celestia.

Feat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJiPzozJV54&t=7s The feat takes place at roughly 2:38.

@GokuSparkle

Bad news is, I did a quick calc and that's 1.1x FTL. I don't think we can use that for speed either.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@GokuSparkle
Bad news is, I did a quick calc and that's 1.1x FTL. I don't think we can use that for speed either.
It's still FTL. FTL is 1-10x the speed of light. And if that's so, oh well. Though I am pretty sure most of the time you can't lift stars as fast as you can move, though I'm just as sure that guesses aren't enough for upgrades. Though maybe it qualifies for At Least Relativistic?

I amsorry if i shouldn't ask here, but how strong is a worldwide earthqake (I belive 6C, but to be sure)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I amsorry if i shouldn't ask here, but how strong is a worldwide earthqake (I belive 6C, but to be sure)
Depends on a variety of factors.

If it was from an explosion or asteroid impact or something, then quaking an entire planet would be Island level+ to Large Island level+ at least. It could even be as high as Country level to Large Country level (Wikipedia says the Chicxulub impactor hit with the force of a Magnitude 13 quake).

If it is a natural earthquake, then it could be Country level to Continent level easily.

We're honestly going to need more context to answer this more accurately.

• Importance/Priority: 2~3
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Naruto verse, Might Guy
  • Brief Feat Description: Well, honestly I really want to know how big was the crater that Guy made by punching Rikudo Madara :link

• Priority: 3 (Hardly scales to anyone, save for possibly DD who doesn't even have a page)
  • Character: Dave Strider
  • Feat: Dave slices the chain that connects Derse with its Moon, which otherwise would drift away in the Furthest Ring, and should be comparable to the chain in Prospit which can resist the gravitational pull from Skaia

edit: if you want to pursue this further just message me. i just quickly wanted to gloss over the matter here, since i dont think it needs to be revised in an entire blog post. if you think otherwise i will create one however.

is this feat legit? the lightning around 1.03 and following sure comes from the clouds. its the typical thunder/storm sound etc.

the lighting which flash gets attacked by is of purple colour and has the same shape like the one weather wizard uses from his staff at 3.20. also around the house, where flash arrives, the sky is a lot more clear/blue than in the city at the beginning of the clip - with only the edges of the horizont being cloudy, also the last blast appears to definetly stem from a clear sky, further reinforcing this not being legit.

i dont think cloud to ground lightning would be appropriate here given these circumstances. however im not an expert on the matter and would like for the rest of the community to debate it (if its needed)

out of fairness here is a quick rundown, assuming (we havent seen it) it was from actual clouds out of the screen.

clouds are clearly nimboustratic.

height of nimbostratus clouds: 609.6m - 3048m high/low end

our speed of lightning: 440,000m/s

distance traveled: superman arrived on the scene before the last bolt was blasted in general, but picked him up while the bolt was already underway. anyway he cant have covered more than 10 meters.

timeframe low end: 3048/440000m/s = 0.006s

timeframe high end: 609.6/440000m/s = 0.001s

speed low end: 1666.66666667 m/s -> mach 4.9

speed high end: 10000m/s -> mach 29.39

-

either way very underwhelming. my estitamte on the feat in general: not applicable due to the questionable variables and too much speculation.

best regards

Just another request and a question for calculation:

Verse: Blue Reflection

Character: Hinako Shirai

Final Boss - Swordsummon at 25:08

Prority: 2-1 (Hinako is the main focus, but her companions fought against Daarth, too)

Can someone scale the power of the swing behind Daaths swordswing? Or, if this is not possible, the power behind the energy ball at the tip of Daaths blade (appears around 25:25 in the video above)? Ever since seeing this cutscene I wanted to know if someone could scale this.

Also, this is just a question and no calc (but can be answered together): Daath (the final boss) is described as the embodiment of the common (2:23 in the video above). The common (in short, a seperate dimension [similar to the Metaverse in Persona 5] has it's own planet or moon like objects

Moonlike object in the sky around 52:24 [pause to see it in the upper left corner]

Just out of curiosity: Would the statement of being an "embodiment" give Daarth any power, e.g. moon level since a moon is seen in the background?

RavenSupreme said:
edit: if you want to pursue this further just message me. i just quickly wanted to gloss over the matter here, since i dont think it needs to be revised in an entire blog post. if you think otherwise i will create one however.

is this feat legit? the lightning around 1.03 and following sure comes from the clouds. its the typical thunder/storm sound etc.

the lighting which flash gets attacked by is of purple colour and has the same shape like the one weather wizard uses from his staff at 3.20. also around the house, where flash arrives, the sky is a lot more clear/blue than in the city at the beginning of the clip - with only the edges of the horizont being cloudy, also the last blast appears to definetly stem from a clear sky, further reinforcing this not being legit.

i dont think cloud to ground lightning would be appropriate here given these circumstances. however im not an expert on the matter and would like for the rest of the community to debate it (if its needed)

out of fairness here is a quick rundown, assuming (we havent seen it) it was from actual clouds out of the screen.

clouds are clearly nimboustratic.

height of nimbostratus clouds: 609.6m - 3048m high/low end

our speed of lightning: 440,000m/s

distance traveled: superman arrived on the scene before the last bolt was blasted in general, but picked him up while the bolt was already underway. anyway he cant have covered more than 10 meters.

timeframe low end: 3048/440000m/s = 0.006s

timeframe high end: 609.6/440000m/s = 0.001s

speed low end: 1666.66666667 m/s -> mach 4.9

speed high end: 10000m/s -> mach 29.39

-

either way very underwhelming. my estitamte on the feat in general: not applicable due to the questionable variables and too much speculation.

best regards
I don't know how to PM you so I'll quote you. It is real lightning obviously, the purple color means that Weather Wizard is controlling it so that even in clear skies lightning strikes, and in the same episode Flash and Superman were casually running at mach 3000+ speeds around the world so if anything the lighting is faster not slower. But you're right that there are much better feats than that, which I would like to request you look over if you don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back