• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority 1
Verse: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Characters: I think everyone
Feat:[[1]] visions mind stone blast travels thousands of meters in seconds and falcon reacts to and dodges it

Priority: 3 or 4 ( may or may not upgrade top tiers)

Verse: Danny Phantom

Feat: https://www.******************.com/danny-phantom-episode-28-29-the-ultimate-enemy 1:00 Dan Phantom's Ghostly wail shakes future amity Park

Unlike when Joey did this to Valon, Joey is unguarded here. He's visibly knocked back, hits the Seal of Orichalcos's barrier, electrocuted by it, & falls to the ground. There's likely obvious physicality here.

If you're wondering about the priority, it's based on:
1. Season 4 Joey punching Yugi to the ground for scaling to Yugi.

2. Tristan is often Joey's partner in fights, or the guy who holds him back & in early Battle City, was able to punch Joey slightly into the air, about a foot back, knocking to the ground.

3. Kaiba is superior to Tristan for beating Kemo; Tristan threw Kemo, Kemo righted himself mid-air & knocked Tristan flat onto the ground. Tristan was off-screen & didn't get up until Kemo left. Kaiba jammed the hammer of Kemo's gun that was up to his face before Kemo could finish pulling the trigger, winded him with an elbowing, & threw him to the ground. Unlike with Tristan, Kemo couldn't right himself.

ECC5CA90-A80B-423A-AF64-35C62964DE4F
Just a friendly reminder that the hill was atomized with a reference picture (look at the remote labels).

Verse: Megamind

Priority/Importance: 2

Feat: Megamind's death ray atomizes a hill

Looong ago I tried this calc and failed due to improper scaling so to make sure it's done correctly this time could somebody else please fix it. A place to start scaling from was put in the comment section here by an ex-member of the calculation group. With that you should have all the tools necessary to do the calc.

Once this is done I can make a Megamind profile.

Verse: Fairy Tail

Priority: 1 (effects pretty much everyone in the final arc)

Feat: Jellal Splitts the clouds over all of, or a large chunk of Port Hargeon

He does so in chapter 483:http://*****************/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-483.html

here's a beginning image of the feat
0483-005

Verse: Fairly Odd Parents

Priority: 2 (Would only affect Dictator Crocker and Timmy Turner with the magical items and the fairies.)

Feat: At 10:22 Crocker uses his magic shield to shield himself from a point blank nuclear explosion when he was at Subatomic size. (Caused by Timmy when he took an atom a part)

Priority: 4 or 3, but possibly 2 (could possibly be use for scaling lifting strenght with other assassins inside the verse)

Verse Assassin's Creed

Feat : At 9:04 Ezio manages to lift few inches off the ground an horse carriage with Leonardo's flying machine inside it with seemingly little effort. (I know it's a lifting strenght feat, i just thought it could still be used for lifting strenght for Ezio and assassins in general.)

• Importance/Priority: Likely 3
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Yu-Gi-Oh! / Rafael
  • Brief Feat Description: Rafael falls from what seems to be the edge of the crumbling helipad at the roof, & survives being in Paradius Inc.'s building when it collapses.
Here's a screenshot of the building before it falls apart. (The version used on Youtube is because I'm confident based on the music & visuals it's uncensored & not 4Kids. The resolution, visuals & speed are also good.)

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/c/c6/Paradius_is_a_big_building_for_you.png/revision/latest?cb=20180522051908']Paradius is a big building for you
This is the building that collapses with Raphael in it.
[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TGBugpmOFk Rafael falls around 2:10. At about 5:05 we see the Paradius Inc. collapsed & Rafael emerging.
Here's a shot of Paradius's pieces as they're falling down.

Paradius breaking down
Also, as a potential option -but probably not the only option- for a measuring stick, a shot from a previous episode, & a shot of Paradius as it's breaking down.
Paradius night time close up
Paradius symbol break down close up
Based on the general shape & surrounding structure, I'm assuming this is the same symbol as in the night time shot.

Hopefully this doesn't look too messy!

Oh and speaking of potential outliers....

• Importance/Priority: Likely 3, maybe 2. (I doubt anyone scales to it other than Dartz &/or the Egyptian Gods. But it's a great feat for AP, & likely range & speed.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Yu-Gi-Oh! / Leviathan
  • Brief Feat Description: Starting at about 6:09, we see Leviathan, before its complete awakening, it can be seen going across the sky, visible from several countries. https://youtu.be/T_dSX_Wuu74?t=6m9s Apparently, it's EATING STARS.
Going through the video myself -Hitting the period key to go through it super slow- it does seem that as Leviathan goes over parts of the sky, stars do cease to be visible in those parts of the sky. If you were to ask me, it seems legitimate.

TenshinG said:
Priority 2: Scales to Xenovia, Issei, and the main group of the Hero Faction.
Verse: High School DxD

Description: Xenovia's Ex Durandal Holy Wave blows away the Hero Factio

I would bee thankful for anyone to calc this feat for me. Given that DxD has a major problem with it's scaling right now
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Highschool_DxD:_City_Crater

Here ya go, i could re-do it if you find a better perspective but this is probably the best you can get from those pictures.

I'm actually looking for two feats to measure; Lightning Measuring, and how much it could be used for society, and how much the entire verse can tank this as a result of the attack. I dunno if this will be a Durability/AP upgrade (Definetely not.), but I'm requesting it anyway.

Good Luck... ^-^

TataHakai said:
TenshinG said:
Priority 2: Scales to Xenovia, Issei, and the main group of the Hero Faction.
Verse: High School DxD

Description: Xenovia's Ex Durandal Holy Wave blows away the Hero Factio

I would bee thankful for anyone to calc this feat for me. Given that DxD has a major problem with it's scaling right now
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Highschool_DxD:_City_Crater
Here ya go, i could re-do it if you find a better perspective but this is probably the best you can get from those pictures.
Hopefully these will do man

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TenshinG/DxD_Season_4_Feats

(Earlier request had an error)

Priority: 1 (Scales to everyone in the verse)

Verse: Yu-Gi-Oh! (Anime)

Description: Granpa, Tristan and Joey constantly dodge beams of light.

Yugiohlight2
Yugiohlight
https://*********.ac/Anime/Yu-Gi-Oh-Capsule-Monsters.48097/Episode-006?id=54526
From -12:20 and -7:51

Priority: 2 (Scales too a good portion of a few characters in the brothers war)

Verse: Magic the Gathering

Description: Urza and Mishra destroy a room with their powers.

Ahmahl joined her cry himself and leapt forward, but he was too late. Tocasia broke one of the ruby-green, jade-red beams. As one, both brothers stared up at her. Their concentration slipped, their lancing beams suddenly sprayed in all directions.

And the room exploded

Ahmal felt himself physically lifted by the blast and thrown backward, out where the door would have been. The blast blew away all four walls of the walls and most of the roof and showered the observers outside with splinters and flaming chunks of wood.

The room explicit size was never given, but I am assume most if not all of the building was made of wood, considering the setting.

Untitled113
Jonathan (man on rock) 195cm. Brufird(man front of the big zombie) 195cm.

Tarkus (man lifting rock) well he is big although no official height. Could honestly be calculated off bruford though.

Priority : One or two (Would scale on over a dozen profiles). Verse : JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Feat: Tarkus while utilizing one finger holds and lifts a decently large and heavy rock (bedrock - rock - granite - coal).

Name of the verse: highschool dxd

priority: 3 think it affects a few characters but mostly really only affects 2 main people Early series's boosted issei and pre volume 19 riser Phenex

brief description of the feat:

basically issei blows a hole into a mountain in the light novel. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sb6p2KsQX3w and the anime has a more or less shot for shot remake of the scene at 3:07:20

and a good look at the hole at 3:07:39

Kami95 said:
Verse: Medaka Box
Priority: 1 (scales to every character of the verse, and the current tier needs revision)

Feat: Medaka breaks part of the school. Unfortunately the feat is unclear in the manga and there's nothing better to use.
I'm adding a second feat.

Priority: 2-3 (only scales to the final villain and possibly the main character)

Verse: Medaka Box

Feat: Iihiko destroys a building. Here is a scan showing the size of the building. It should be noted that he didn't pulverize it, but he reduced it in thisconditio.

• Verse: Destiny (not yet on wiki, I'm working on profiles and these calcs are for finishing up the first one)
  • Priority: Probably 3
  • Feat: Oryx makes a very large Aura and does this(hole in Saturn's ring), completely destroying all in his path, done completely casually. This page seems to have the blast radius at around 15k km, if its helpful. Expecting results probably around 5A. AP and durability for Oryx.

• Verse: Destiny
  • Priority 3
  • Feat: The detonation of the dreadnaught's core would be able to destroy the whole solar system, with the dreadnaught being located in the rings of Saturn. Oryx probably wouldn't even die.
"Funny story: Remember that Centurion Oryx took right after you landed on the Dreadnaught, then the Centurion and the taken Ogre tried to stop you from killing the King? Heh... didn't work. So the Centurion's bond brothers are pretty angry they lost their commander. They're leading a team to blow up the Dreadnaught's core. Core goes... most of the system goes with it. You're going to make sure that doesn't happen."

Personally, I'd go with a high end here. Oryx has other feats like destroying webs of interlocked stars, like artificial constellations almost, crushing races who can make stuff like this, and can take hits from people at or stronger than his power level just fine even without all his immortalities. Also, there's a lot of stuff in this solar system with tier 5-4 durability. Note that the entire dreadnaught is made of one bone of a guy Oryx killed, and all the power in the dreadnaught is the leftover energy from the dead worm god. Expecting 4B. Also AP and dura for Oryx.

Priority: 2 (Scales to 2 characters)

Verse: Rahxephon

Feat: Ayato Kamina disperses clouds and a snowstorm over an island. A mu created a snowstorm that covered the island, kamina dispersed that snow storm. Feat can be seen here from about 22:16 to 23:10

This feat isn't really the major one i want calced, but it would be nice if it was.

The feat i want calc is performed by Elvy Hadhiyat, using vermillion she blows up what seems to be a small island and creates a massive explosion in the ocean. Feat can be seen here from 6:40 to 7:05

Priority: 2 (Would only upgrade Composite Mii's speed)

Verse: Nintendo/Wii Party U

Description: Mii flies around the Su(Minute 37:46)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back