• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calcs Implementation

Alrighty, procrastination is a big flaw of mine so let's fix that I guess. We have four calculations that have been done but haven't been discussed or put on the profile and here are the four:

Let me talk about how these calculations could be implemented

> For the first one (Wyper Burn Bazooka), we have everyone that isn't name Luffy backscaling from Enel's 65KT feat but we have another option and that is to use this calculation from Wyper that put him at Small Town Level. I believe we can use this to scale to characters that backscales off of Enel like the priests, Zoro, Sanji and etc...

Let me talk about Luffy in terms in scaling. Luffy was able to tank the Burn Bazooka and was seen as pretty even with Wyper, yet Wyper was nothing compared to Enel yet Luffy later down the Arc was able to defeat Enel. We all know Luffy has a tendency to grow stronger spontaneous, an example being the next arc where he was stomp on by Blueno, yet not even half a day, later, he was the one doing the stomping on Blueno. So basically, I propose that Luffy could have something that separate him like Early Skypeia Luffy and Late Skypeia Luffy. Here a potential look at how it might look for Skypeia Luffy:

"Low 7-C (Harmed Wyper), 7-C+ (Got stronger during the Skypeia arc; defeated Enel)"

> For the second one (Kuma's Ursa Shock), basically it scales to Kuma since he did the attack. Zoro and Sanji was able to remain conscious after the feat so they scale. Oars Jr. tanked the explosion as well so he scales. Moriah with Doppleman was able to harm Oars Jr. so he should scales. And I'm sure there are possibly other people that could somewhat scales to the feat

> For the third one (The King Punch)… it's pretty simple, only scales to two characters that I know of: Elizabello II and Bartolomeo. Also, shouldn't Elizabello II's Durability be the same as his King Punch considering he could withstand the force of his King Punch without any problem. And since the feat performed was performed very far away, and yet Bartolomeo's barriers was able to stop a basically close range King Punch, should the Durability of his barriers be "At least 7-A".

> For the fourth one (Zunesha own), pretty simple as well since it for Zunesha alone in this instance. He should be upgraded to 6-C+. Though, he did defeat Jack and his entire fleet in one hit, so doesn't that grants him "At least 6-C+ (Via the feat), likely Low 6-B (Defeated Jack)".

Now what are your opinions on the matter of these calculations being added to the profiles

I'll talk about the 7-C matter later.

At the moment, I agree with Elizabello's scaling. Wasn't his durability already scaling to his AP tho?

Zunesha's scaling is also fine.

The Calaca said:
At the moment, I agree with Elizabello's scaling. Wasn't his durability already scaling to his AP tho?
It is currently scaling to Low 7-B+, which is the strength of his Lite King Punch, not the fully charged King Punch. Since he have no issue with launching the King Punch without any sign of strains, his durability should scale to the fully charged King Punch.

Agreed heavily on them scaling from burn Bazooka. Enel was a god among everyone, I don't think his priests and the others should scale to his feat.

On the subject of the Blueno thing. Isn't there some statement from Oda that said why Luffy and co did so badly vs Blueno? Because their spirits were broken from potentially losing both Usopp and Robin.

And them in Enies Lobby is them actually fighting at their peak?

Nobody should scale to the Ursus Shock just because they weren't defeated. Explosions yield matter and different characters could yield different amounts of energy.

If anything, people should scale to it because of Moriah if anything, if Oars Jr took all the blast himself.

Luffy should remain as 7-C+ in his Skypiea self. We go by the last part of the arc, and we don't cover every single moment. Otherwise, we'd have a much harder time to get the exact details of his ratings, especially considering how much forms he has.

Does anyone have a confirmation on that Oda statement?

I remember someone saying it on some forum I used to go on but idk if it's actually true. It would make sense tho honestly.

I have no idea about that. The closer thing I know about such thing is Nami's statement saying that when they have a reason they are the strongest ever, which we account as Accelerated Development because it explains the jump between Water Seven and Enies Lobby versions.

I guess it's up to interpretation then.

Her words seem to lean more towards them not being in top shape tho, imo.

https://********.org/chapter/64279/8

As soon as they hear the truth about Robin they're both able to escape something they weren't able to escape before.

Zoro's case is stupid, but Luffy wasn't strong enough to perform such feat before, IIR the stats correctly. The first Class M feat is arpund 5 million tons while this is around 25 million tons.

Reread a few things thanks to that link. Yeah Enel bodied Zoro and Wyper with ease. They were both unconscious for several chapters. They definitely should not scale to Enel. At least not Skypiea Zoro.

Is that the official coloring of the series, btw?

> So, for the first one, everybody that is 7-C+ in the Skypeia except for Luffy and Enel would be downgraded to Low 7-C if I got that right

> And nobody seems to have any problem that I see with the proposition regarding Elizabello and Zunesha

>As for the Ursa Shock thing, I can agree that people would be scaling to Moriah in order to scale to the 1.744MT. So let's see, correct if I'm wrong on certain aspects:

• We have Oars Jr. who could take the whole Ursa Shock directly and point blank at that.
  • Then we have Moria who with his Doppleman was able to harm him so he scales.
  • From here we have the Pacifista who are able to harm Moria, so I guess they scales as well.
  • Would taking multiple Brick Bats that formed the Doppleman counts, if so Luffy for his durability would scales. And that would includes Robin I supposes
  • Zoro is shown to be just as durable as Luffy, given he was able to withstand the accumulating pain and exhaustion from both Luffy and himself.
  • Sanji should be Comparable to Zoro so he should be just as durable.
  • Oars defeated the Straw Hats, including Robin, Zoro and Sanji, and I think he is stronger than Moria given his reputation and how Moria revere his strength, so he should scales to it.
  • Gear 2nd and 3rd Luffy was able to harm Asgard Moria, who should be stronger than regular self, and with his Gear 2nd transformation, was able to fight evenly against a Pacifista, so Luffy w/ Gears would probably scales
  • Pacifista, as stated above, was able to harm Moria and has shown able to fight Gear 2nd Luffy. So people that fought and could harm the Pacifista would scales like the Supernova and Zoro w/Asura
  • Kuma did the attack so he should scales and he should be as durable and strong as the Pacifista, if not more so given this

It was dismissed considering the wound was minimal and Kuma wasn't show to be affected by the attack outside of a small mark in his mechanic shoulder.

@ RoronoaxRobin - I guess that another reason for her

Depending on where Asura Zoro stands, Base Zoro would be three times weaker when not utilizing the technique. If Asura Zoro is 1.744MT for harming a Pacifista, then Base Zoro would be 581.33 KT. So an idea for his Thriller Bark key would be something like this:

High 7-C+ (Stronger than before), Likely Low 7-B with Shishi Sonson (Able to slightly harmed Bartholomew Kuma), Low 7-B with Asura (Harmed a Pacifista)

The Calaca said:
Luffy should remain as 7-C+ in his Skypiea self. We go by the last part of the arc, and we don't cover every single moment. Otherwise, we'd have a much harder time to get the exact details of his ratings, especially considering how much forms he has.
I mean, a person could have two tiers in their stat for their key, similar to Post-Timeskip Base Luffy, so like "Low 7-C, likely 7-C+" but I'm okay overall with flat 7-C+

But this isn't the same case. We're talking about Luffy in two different states of the arc, not due to fairly different tiers because the scaling is a bit ambiguous at that.

Why should Moriah scale to Oars Jr's durability? The Ursus Shock would have been spread over his entire body's surface area, while Moriah's attack was much more focused IIRC. It wouldn't need to be nearly as strong to harm him.

And? I'm pretty sure Enel is a glass cannon. What evidence is there that Enel's durability should scale from his devil fruit?

Why do you assume Enel is a glass cannon? Same reason why every Logia characters durability scale to their attacks.

Back