• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calcs Implementation

I don't know if you can really say Moria scales to Oars Jr.

By the time Moria attacked him he was barely conscious after taking the Ursa shock and losing his leg.

The Calaca said:
Diable Jambe was treated as comparable to Asura in the fight against the Pacifista, so I would say it should.
I disagree with this. Sanji attacked with diable jambe at the same time Zoro attacked with his regular Santoryu attack.

Not to mention as tetsu noted Zoro was severely weakened during the entire arc.

Not to mention that that is not how we do scaling on the wiki.

Tetsucabrah said:
I don't know if you can really say Moria scales to Oars Jr.

By the time Moria attacked him he was barely conscious after taking the Ursa shock and losing his leg.
I'm pretty sure it was pretty apparent that all of the warlords were way out of Oars' weight class.

It was apparent Moria was a failure of a warlord considering the WG tried to off him.

Again Moria only grabbed some easy pickings. Oars Jr was barely conscious and could only slowly try to reach for Ace.

The Low 7-C should be implemented if it haven't already. I still think that Moria should scale as he was able to truly put down Oars Jr. and was a good long while (iirc he was left there unconscious, bleeding for the rest of the war) when even Doflamingo fail to do so.

Iirc Moria was deem a 'failure' because he was beaten by Luffy, this random rookie in the eyes of the World Government who has been beating their Shichibukai left and right. They couldn't have him remain as the Shichibukai is supposed to represent a part of the unstoppable power that the Marines and the World Government possess. They couldn't allow the new of Moria's defeat spread as it would sully the title of Shichibukai.

By being beaten by Luffy, Moriah proven himself to them be weak. It is why they had send Kuma to help him and take down the Straw Hats so they would avoid an incident like with Crocodile.

But Oars Jr couldn't even fight back at that point. And it's not like Doflamingo was trying to kill him, he just lopped off his leg.

There are plenty of instances of weaker characters being able to hurt stronger ones because they couldn't or wouldn't fight back.

Luffy and Dadan made Garp bleed. Kalifa wounded Sanji. Hell even Spandam could hurt Robin when she couldn't fight back. And Squardo stabbed Whitebeard.

If Moria is gonna scale to low 7-B it should be from scaling above Zoro and Sanji, not Oars Jr.

I'll implement the low 7-C stuff.

Though Moriah hasn't shown or proven to be weaker than Oars Jr. unlike the rest of characters you listed but I digress.

I reread the chapter and I don't how exactly far the Straw Hats (I.e Zoro and Sanji) were from the absolute center point of the Ursa Shock unless someone can point where they are at.

And go ahead with implementing the Low 7-C.

To be frank Robin was in seastone cuffs which drastically weakens a DF users strength and she was physically unable to actually hit him. Not disagreeing with your overall point but that isn't a very good example,

Kuma doesn't scale to the full AP of the Ursa Shock either; he needs to have his durability calced too.

I don't see why he wouldn't scale to his own attack.

I guess maybe his striking strength shouldn't but his durability should be fine imo

But if you're gonna calc Zoro and Sanji's durability soon that would be helpful.

The Calaca said:
That calc is still missing the cloud vaporization. Plus, I think it's using the old size for the beanstalk?
That is true. Though the clouds in Skypeia is very strange. I was discussing it with Stefano and they seem to have a much greater density compared to irl clouds since buildings could be made on it and held up on those clouds. Not to mention that people have no problem walking and running on it. So the density of the clouds seems to be comparable to solid objects, otherwise people would fall through and die

One possible method I can think of is finding the surface area of the shockwave at the point that it hits the characters, and dividing it by the surface area of their bodies.

Would be difficult to applied to Kuma though since he had a very non-standard body shape & size.

I just have this calc done and evaluated and this would put Enel at 35 KT.

As such, this would potentially affect the CP9 rating and those that scales to them.

• Blueno is 7-C (>35.41 Kilotons), Kalifa is 7-C (>27.206 Kilotons), Fukuro is 7-C (>34.547 Kilotons), Kumadori is 7-C (>34.979 Kilotons), Jabra is 7-C+ (>94.14 Kilotons), Kaku is 7-C+ (>95.005 Kilotons), and Rob Lucci is High 7-C (>172.736823206 Kilotons).
Essentially they stay the same rating but are much higher.

I guess so if that how it work. I won't disagree since their Zoan form are vastly superior to their Base Form which is already scaling to high end of 7-C.

But if the Zoan Form are to be High 7-C (Baseline), then the same would applied to Zoro and Sanji since they could fight roughly on par with their Zoan Form, even if the Zoo Duo slightly edge them til they bust out their new technique.

This would then put Asura Zoro at 300 KT and who ever scales to that would also be at that same number.

EDIT: Then again, if Zoro and Sanji are slightly weaker than the Zoan Form, who would likely be Baseline High 7-C, then if they scale down, they would still be 7-C+. Depends on how people view it. This is would be an example of Enies Lobby Zoro's scaling to Kaku imo:-

95 KT = Human Kaku < Roronoa Zoro =< Zoan Kaku = Zoro w/ Shishi Sonson < Zoro w/ muscles amp < Asura Zoro

@cin: Jinbe has that big mom feat. And Akainu feat pre-TS.

Cracker was somewhat effective against G4 Luffy, in the end forcing him to use tankman while boundman was enough to deal with Doffy.

Ace, I don't know. Hard to say where he is in terms of power but again a Yonko commander is not little pirate games and he should scale to pre-ts Jinbei.

I'm pretty sure Kuma and Hancock are both above Doffy though they lack feats at this point. Sadly, Kuma will probably never get these feats.

@rei: Doffy used had against Jozu, doesn't scale to his AP at all. Sugar could probably beat Rocks D Xebec by touching him, doesn't make her 6B.

Back