• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
BB vs The Protege.

Now before you close this, here me out. The dude has not copied the living tribunal or any celestials/abstracts. Basically, no one beyond 3-D. Speed equal. Who wins?

ProtegeRender
E526f217a58169e775d18337cf8b2499--cancer-bb
Why, Cal. Am I your new Yukari?

^ When an OP talks to himself, you know he has some problems

Edit: So Cal not being satisfied by torturing Yukari, decides to feast upon BB welp, don't count me in.

That is an inside joke that hails from the days of old, when poor Yukari was the character always being spammed to no end.

I'm angry at Cal for a thread he made yesterday so I'm just here waiting for the popcorn. I hope he burns.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
The main thing BB has to fear at this point is being run into the ground from exhaustion alone.
Why Cal? Why?
Imagine if that was an actual thing, and every battle we put them through was done consecutively, and the characters only had the amount of time between a new thread to get a rest...

My god. What are we doing to them.

>Legit VS Thread

>Is being currently filled with memes

Why can't all Threads be like theses ones? And why all of them no matter what are all tied to cal?

Another boring, dull matchup with another boring, dull character.

People just can't get creative anymore, or at least wait until the hype dies down, just spam and spam and spasm.

I'm not even going to bother.

EDIT: Oh it was a joke thread.....

And you still wanna dante Trish (I swear to god if you don't get the dante part i'm legit getting triggered lol)

Gargoyle One said:
Another boring, dull matchup with another boring, dull character.
People just can't get creative anymore, or at least wait until the hype dies down, just spam and spam and spasm.

I'm not even going to bother.

EDIT: Oh it was a joke thread.....
/\ From his dark seat on the other side of the PC, Cal was smirking as he gazed upon this reply: Despite everything, someone was baited.

Expected a Gargoyle, got a puppy instead. Can't say I'm disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back