• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caine vs Sacred Ancestor (Low 2C keys both of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he is, D his son stalemated him in Armageddon story and scales to d and thus he is in the top 10 smurf list, he is #8 in smurfs list.
When did I mention D being top 10? I didn't. Stalemating in-verse isn't a reason to tie with someone on the lists, otherwise RotMG characters would have more than Void Entity on the non-smurf list.

When did I mention D being top 10? I didn't. Stalemating in-verse isn't a reason to tie with someone on the lists, otherwise RotMG characters would have more than Void Entity on the non-smurf list.
Both d and Sacred Ancestor have haxx and resistances to eachother that they stalemated for eternity and i said smurfs list not non smurfs list.

I need know your opinions on this guys.

Both are Low 2C keys used here so not akashic records of Ancestor or Caine's mage abilities aren't allowed but their Vampire abilities only.

Caine
VS
The Sacred Ancestor

Share your thoughts on this

use this guy if you want to make matchable matches with WOD characters

use this guy if you want to make matchable matches with WOD characters
With any character or wod characters?

D uses his hax In-character. You havent said if Ancestor does or not.
Sacred Ancestor did in Armageddon story and it was not just fight with hands and kung fu stuff, how do you think they stalemated for eternity? both Sacred Ancestor and d scales hax and resistances wise above all the VHD characters and d's powers come from void aka the Sacred Ancestor. Just because d uses hax in character doesn't mean Sacred Ancestor does not and caine's hax is literally scales above all the vampires but he only made a few appearances in wod and don’t show his tier 0 hax as much as i am aware of which is the word eater who eats platonic concepts and ideas but that doesn't mean caine can't do that right? this is of course not about caine vs Sacred Ancestor that i already know but i am talking about the list that you said Sacred Ancestor is not even in the top 10 which d is in #8 who is equal to the Sacred Ancestor in terms of hax and resistances. Sacred Ancestor and d can't be both in the list i know but i was referring to the hax and resistances that Sacred Ancestor have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back