• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avatar of Goddess vs Vampire (For Top 5 Strongest low 2-C)

Pretty sure Ancestor has like Smurf mind and empathetic hax, either 4-D or 5-D.

Alovenus doesn't resist that, not to mention isn't he nonexistent? She can't affect him either.

The smurfery is 5-D.

As for nonexistence, he does (though it's very poorly explained).

So Aloe Vera can't really touch him. Stomp.

Pretty sure Ancestor has like Smurf mind and empathetic hax, either 4-D or 5-D.

Alovenus doesn't resist that, not to mention isn't he nonexistent? She can't affect him either.
Oh really? i thought her true form will do something about it since its literally her conciousness descent to a lower body (Avatar).

The avatar gets passived, true form is fine, this avatar was created using Ruphas help as Alovenus is not good with small things, the next avatar she sends would be ridiculously larger, she could keep sending avatars yea, but they would still get passived, unless you want to argue she would send an avatar with mind hax resistance?

Alovenus has never really interfered that much with her avatars, so idk about that.

Not really (at least, not all of them) but I'm not sure why it'd matter either way.

The avatar gets passived, true form is fine, this avatar was created using Ruphas help as Alovenus is not good with small things, the next avatar she sends would be ridiculously larger, she could keep sending avatars yea, but they would still get passived, unless you want to argue she would send an avatar with mind hax resistance?

Alovenus has never really interfered that much with her avatars, so idk about that.
Yes, i mean the Avatar is just a medium for her conciousness to descent right? Like how she possesed her other Avatar or did i miss something?

Yes, i mean the Avatar is just a medium for her conciousness to descent right? Like how she possesed her other Avatar or did i miss something?

Correct, are you gonna try to argue her consciousness is 1-B or something?

I mean i can see the logic, when she possessed Pollux, Ruphas and co couldn't do anything because in possessing her, Alovenus put a piece of her power into her, hence they couldn't do anything. This is why Taurus breaking the possession was seem as impressive, cause while it's a minuscule part of Alovenus, no bigger than a strand of her hair, it's still a part of her power.

Correct, are you gonna try to argue her consciousness is 1-B or something?

I mean i can see the logic, when she possessed Pollux, Ruphas and co couldn't do anything because in possessing her, Alovenus put a piece of her power into her, hence they couldn't do anything. This is why Taurus breaking the possessing was seem as impressive, cause while it's a minuscule part of Alovenus, no bigger than a strand of her hair, it's still a part of her power.
Well, so it is possible to mindhax her? And could her reality warping or her subjective reality in which she could create all kinds of skill that people can imagine do something to sacred ancestor?

Where did you get that from from what i said?

Alovenus avatars share her consciousness, having a part of Alovenus power, a very small part, no bigger than a strand of hair, however it's still the power of the "omnipotent" Alovenus.

Due to that, Ruphas and co couldn't get back Pollux who was possessed by Alovenus, everyone except for Taurus who trained for 200 years to be able to shatter Alovenus power.

Taurus destroyed the power possessing Pollux, hence he has 1-B power null, and so does Ruphas in her later keys.

So i was saying if you are using that logic, i can see an argument to say the Avatars have a 1-B mind, thus would need 1-B hax to affect.

Where did you get that from from what i said?

Alovenus avatars share her consciousness, having a part of Alovenus power, a very small part, no bigger than a strand of hair, however it's still the power of the "omnipotent" Alovenus.

Due to that, Ruphas and co couldn't get back Pollux who was possessed by Alovenus, everyone except for Taurus who trained for 200 years to be able to shatter Alovenus power.

Taurus destroyed the power possessing Pollux, hence he has 1-B power null, and so does Ruphas in her later keys.

So i was saying if you are using that logic, i can see an argument to say the Avatars have a 1-B mind, thus would need 1-B hax to affect.
I mean yes SA mindhax which is only 5-D shouldnt be able to affect her right?

I was notified of this thread, so I will comment on some stuff regarding SA.
  • SA passives are Mind Hax, Empathic Hax, Fear Hax, and Darkness Hax, all of which are Smurfs.
  • SA also has smurf haxes like Precog, Fate Hax, Death Hax, Body Control, Resistance Negation, etc all of which worked on D who can resist being affected by Akashic Records.
  • On top of that, SA has Miracle Bloodlight that negates all forms of regen, immortality, resistances, and reactive evolution.
  • In addition, SA has literally every single power and resistances of the Nobles (as well as D's) and this includes absurd stuff like making up powers and resistances out of nowhere, mimicking powers and physiology just by seeing them once, turning people into 2D, bypassing several layers of resistances, and so on.
Last but not least, the profile is a bit outdated and lacks some powers as well as proper justifications for some stuff. So expect a revision for SA in the future and maybe a 1-A upgrade

From what i know all Alovenus stuff are 1-B and since the passive mind hax won't work on her she would always get the first hit, and all of her ability will unconditionally take effect regadless of resistance due to 1-B law.

That being said can Alovenus' reality warping or subjective reality do something to SA?

Is there any proof of all her abilties being 1-B or is this just "well true self is 1-B so yeah"? Heck, her range is still Universe level+ for one.

Is there any proof of all her abilties being 1-B or is this just "well true self is 1-B so yeah"? Heck, her range is still Universe level+ for one.
Her true form in Avatar EoS key is low 1-A. What makes it 1-B is she create law/system that ability with high rank(?) can't be negated, always happen first, and unconditionally takes effect regardless what happen, it is in her profile.

Is there really a point to this? At least one of Sacred Ancestor's had will inevitably work and she can't harm him due to NEP Type 2 and lacking range.

Back