• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caine vs Sacred Ancestor (Low 2C keys both of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we scale caine to mages he stomps.
But if we don't he loses, i think.
But can The Sacred Ancestor survive his own attacks 7 fold?

If we scale caine to mages he stomps.
But if we don't he loses, i think.
But can The Sacred Ancestor survive his own attacks 7 fold?
Yeah that's why i said low 2C only cause that will be beyond negg lol even if Ancestor have akashic records. Udl said that if a opponent kills caine then the opponent dies 7 fold due to killing caine so that means both Sacred Ancestor and caine will die here while Ancestor gets 7 fold death so both gonna lose i think but i heard that caine have some badassitude 10 haxxs in his sleeve but wdyt? will plot device powers work?

Basically ******* everything.

Yeah. He's one of THOSE characters.
What everything? you should specify it? basically everything isn't going to cut it? i mean it's low 2C we're talking about not his mage key which is boundless. tell me his tier 0 haxx.

What everything? you should specify it? basically everything isn't going to cut it? i mean it's low 2C we're talking about not his mage key which is boundless. tell me his tier 0 haxx.
Every hax AND resistance he has in Low 2-C is a tier 0 hax. It was 1-A+ before WoD got upgraded, and even then that was MORE than enough to can Low 2-C AS A TIER at the time. They even beat Vivec and his High 1-A smurfery.

Every hax AND resistance he has in Low 2-C is a tier 0 hax. It was 1-A+ before WoD got upgraded, and even then that was MORE than enough to can Low 2-C AS A TIER at the time. They even beat Vivec and his High 1-A smurfery.
Wow he beat high 1A Vivec? okay, thanks for the reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back