• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

By Fire Be Purged! Natsu vs Nasus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Siphoning Strike, Wither, or Fury of the Sands into Siphoning Strike/Wither. I personally believe he is likely to go for Siphoning Strike first, but that may be my "get stacks" mentality of Nasus' gameplay coming through.

"Just play slow, guys. I need to farm more. I'm almost at 500 stacks..."

Then I'd say Nasus. Natsu could learn and try to avoid from those attacks, but he has to kill him before he uses FotS and Wither since he's going to have a hard time putting him down with that stat amp or just decay.

But yea, speed equal,

Shyvana Natsu ganks into a big minion wave level 2, flashes under tower, and withers to death in seconds FRA.

ThePixelKirby said:
"Just play slow, guys. I need to farm more. I'm almost at 500 stacks..."
I usually group around 30 mins depending on the situation. If my team can win a 4v4 I'll permapush top and threaten inhibs/game. If my team can't win a 4v4 I'll come group, usually with around 600 stacks.

But that's neither here nor there for this thread.

Nasus fra then

Natsu could win if Nasus never used Wither/beat him before he used it but Nasus's is thought based so the second the first move doesn't work Natsu dies

Time for Nasus to get his first win? Soon? 3 more votes, people!

I mean, it's not like a lot of opponents without resistance to thought based age manip can do anything about it. Spamming him wouldn't be that hard.

Seems in favor of Baraggan but it could work. Who wants to make the thread?

I know its in favor of Numbah 2. Only mentioned him because no one else really resists age manip. He is also probably getting an upgrade in a week or something, so there isn't much point I'd say.

Any other ideas then?

Also uhh, anyone who's seeing this, vote please?

Any slightly haxy verses you all know around that range?

Bump

This was such a good thread for discussion and I would hate to see it stagnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back