• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does Ace have that prevents Natsu from eating him while in Logia state (which is what he normally is in during fights)?

Ace can simply turn off his logia form if Natsu tries to absorb him, he already did it in Alabasta. Also, Oda himself stated that eat a Logia is a bad idea, since he can regenerates his form by inside so even if Natsu eats him, its could be a pain in ass for him.

I think that this battle is a game of better heat temperatures and stamina. Ace probably wins in stamina but what heat level Natsu can reach?

Rei Rubro said:
Ace can simply turn off his logia form if Natsu tries to absorb him, he already did it in Alabasta. Also, Oda himself stated that eat a Logia is a bad idea, since he can regenerates his form by inside so even if Natsu eats him, its could be a pain in ass for him.

I think that this battle is a game of better heat temperatures and stamina. Ace probably wins in stamina but what heat level Natsu can reach?
He can absrob his flame, to recover his stamin. He can't regenerate back after getting turn into magic.

Rei Rubro said:
Im sorry is that a vote? Im not sure.

That's not an argument, nor proper vote
I'll still count it im not bias'd

But the vote is biased lol, idk if it's a troll post or what, because of failed to see it. No arguments no explanation,just a fanboy claims why his fav character wins

1997KD said:
That's not an argument, nor proper vote
I'll still count it im not bias'd But the vote is biased lol, idk if it's a troll post or what, because of failed to see it. No arguments no explanation,just a fanboy claims why his fav character wins
Eh true i guess he should say atleast bare minnimum two words.

Rei Rubro said:

That doesn't help due to being converted into magic. Natsu is going to go for the big succ when he sees Ace use fire, and the succ has a considerable AoE afaik.

Haki doesn't seem to be in character for Ace, so I will be going with Natsu.

You guys are completely ignoring my first point. Natsu turning fire into "magic" sounds like me turning food into energy for my body, any scan about how he "turns fire into magic"? Wicht speed he does that?

Ace haki ins't OoC, he just uses it against opponents strong enough for this.

Btw, can Natsu absorb flames that Heat are above 5000C┬░? Because Entei is supposed to have that temperature. Ace's own presence can passively induce a heat so powerful to change the weather. And both can absorb fire.

Rei Rubro said:
You guys are completely ignoring my first point. Natsu turning fire into "magic" sounds like me turning food into energy for my body, any scan about how he "turns fire into magic"? Wicht speed he does that?
Ace haki ins't OoC, he just uses it against opponents strong enough for this.

Btw, can Natsu absorb flames that Heat are above 5000C┬░? Because Entei is supposed to have that temperature. Ace's own presence can passively induce a heat so powerful to change the weather. And both can absorb fire.
Is that a vote?

Natsu has a stomp worthy AP advantage, so this fight boils down to whether or not Natsu can beat Ace by eating him

If he can't, Ace wins in an extremely long battle of attrition.

If yes, Natsu eats

The Prince of Counters said:
Ace can absorb fire, profile states so.
He absorption didn't amp him,unlike natsu or recover his stamina.

Also he didn't have any crt for fire absorption feat

For the last time: Natsu can eat Ace, but he won't recover his stamina with his fire. He can't turn him into magic used to fuel his mana pool.

It's a vote for closing this thread. You guys can't behave with such controversial matchups.

Yeah, the thread where you were acting like a really """""unbiased""""" person. Not to mention you created this matchup despite the previous one, and like, the vast majority of these matchups, were closed due to toxicity.

There doesn't have to be magic in the flames for him to regain magic from it, see Natsu vs Gajeel.

To the guy that asked earlier, the speed at which he turns flames into magic is the time it takes to go into his mouth. The moment he eats it, is magic.

Fire in Earthland has Ethernano like everything else does.

Fire in Edolas doesn't, and Natsu ate an explosion from the Dorma and he didn't recovered his magic back. In fact, they were exhausted one or two chapters after that.

Sooo we're making things up now?

Edolas does have magic, if it didn't the exceed wouldn't be able to fly the floating islands straight up wouldn't exist, and Natsu and co wouldn't be able to use magic at all but they can. The difference is ethernano isn't an infinite commodity like it is in Earthland.

And you're missing a fair amount of context there Calaca. Natsu was exhausted a few chaps later but during that period he and the other dragon slayers were straight up getting stomped by the dorma anim during that time hence the exhaustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back