• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

By Fire Be Purged! Natsu vs Nasus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tartaros DF Natsu managed to blitz Etherious Mard who blitzed Base Tartaros Natsu > DF Sting/Rogue > Drive Sting/Rogue > Base Sting/Rogue > GMG Max > Base Natsu = Mach 1381

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Natsu isn't resistant to EE. He can null it but if it hits him he's ******.
He's resistant. The second time he was hit by MacBeth with Genesis Zero he resisted it and escaped.

Nasus aging Natsu to death or absorbing his life force, the former of which is canonically spammed by Nasus

He's resistant. The second time he was hit by MacBeth with Genesis Zero he resisted it and escaped.

Natsu currently doesn't have this on his profile, make a CRT but I vehemently disagree on Natsu having resistance to EE whenever he was gonna die whenever Mard Geer was using MM. He only survived because of Gray. That directly debunks Natsu having resistance to EE.

@Rin

I plan to later on. But that doesn't debunk Natsu's resistance to EE. It just makes Mard Geers Memento Mori > MacBeth and Zero's Genesis Zero. There's also the fact Natsu is an etherious himself and MM is directly said to not work on Etherious or Demons with Gray

WeeklyBattles said:
Again no, he doesnt. Natsu would have to cross the gap in the time it takes Nasus to think
No, Natsu has ranged attacks and will use them from range.

Yeah, the attack would get there first.

Hst master said:
@Rin
I plan to later on. But that doesn't debunk Natsu's resistance to EE. It just makes Mard Geers Memento Mori > MacBeth and Zero's Genesis Zero. There's also the fact Natsu is an etherious himself and MM is directly said to not work on Etherious
Message me the thread when you do pls

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon The attack still has to cross the gap
The attack would be faster. Tartaros DF Natsu managed to blitz Etherious Mard who blitzed Base Tartaros Natsu > DF Sting/Rogue > Drive Sting/Rogue > Base Sting/Rogue > GMG Max > Base Natsu = Mach 1381

Genesis Zero doesn't work instantly either, from every instance we get it shows that it's a prolonged effect. And whenever Zero hit him Natsu was covered in flames, the same flames with power null. And theres nothing to suggest Mard as the better erasure whenever it has much more limitations than Genesis Zero does. Fact of the matter is that of Natsu were resistant to EE then MM wouldn't have been an issue. Also MM is only stated to not effect Devil Slayers which Natsu isn't.

@HST No, if its stated that their type of magic specifically doesnt work on Etherious thats not a resistance to EE in general thats just a resistance to that specific type of magic

@Weekly

Memento Mori is a Curse Power, an entirely different energy source in FT not magic. That said it's a type of EE, we don't say he's resistant to Death Magic, but not Death Manipulation in general

@Rin

I'm not talking about when Zero used it. I'm talking about when MacBeth used it on Natsu after learning it. Natsu resisted and escaped it. Amd if it's potentially capable of erasing someone who previously resisted it, then that means it's superior. Course Natsu potentially resists it just by being a Demon himself.

Resistance to MM comes from being a Devil Slayer, not a demon. It was made obvious that once it hit Natsu he'd be erased if it wasn't for Gray. Macbeth is irrelevant to the discussion and debunked by him almost getting erased by MM. And there's nothing to suggest that MM is above Genesis Zero.

This is the chapter

Read their convo and how Marg react, It was Thanks to Gray and how Gray can block it? well prob because Gray has Silver power aka Demon Slayer..and Guess what..Marg is a demon thus his magic/curse/whatever is automatically become less effective against Gray.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Resistance to MM comes from being a Devil Slayer, not a demon. It was made obvious that once it hit Natsu he'd be erased if it wasn't for Gray. Macbeth is irrelevant to the discussion and debunked by him almost getting erased by MM. And there's nothing to suggest that MM is above Genesis Zero.
And same as Dragon Slayer having the attributes of a Dragon, Devil Slayers have the attributes of a Demon. MacBath is where Natsu has the feat of resistance so he's completely relevant.

No, it's specifically a weakness of MM that applies to Devil Slayers. Gray was the one who resisted the EE not Natsu. If that was the case then Natsu wouldn't have been in trouble, which he would have been if it wasn't for Gray. And I'm waiting on scans for Macbeth.

Nothing implies that Demon is weak to each other. But Demon is def weak against Demon slayer as Gray can one shots Mard Geer where not even Dragon Force natsu can only..slightly hurt him?

No one but Zeref and Igneel know that Natsu is a Demon at that point. Mard makes it clear that it's because Gray's body is half demonified that he survived. Mach already linked the chapter.

That said MacBeth's usage is in the Zentopia event. Which I'll cover in my CRT

Doesn't matter, it was visible that Natsu would be been done for if it wasn't for Gray. Not all demons in FT are resistant to EE that only applies to Devil Slayers. Natsu clearly isn't a Devil Slayer, your comparison doesn't make sense and the context of the chapter heavily implies that it's only applicable to those with Devil Slayer abilities.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I vote Natsu. With speed unequalized Nasus gets oneshotted before he can even react.
But he does not? They are around the same in combat speed. This is pretty much untrue.

That is incorrect. Natsu's scaling chain makes him way faster than Nasus.

Tartaros DF Natsu managed to blitz Etherious Mard who blitzed Base Tartaros Natsu > DF Sting/Rogue > Drive Sting/Rogue > Base Sting/Rogue > GMG Max > Base Natsu = Mach 1381

DragonEmperor23 said:
That is incorrect. Natsu's scaling chain makes him way faster than Nasus.
No it makes him unquantifiably faster than mach 1381.

While infernal Nasus is >>>>>> his normal self which is mach 1500+ in other words they are likely the same speed.

You can't just ignore feats like that. The scaling chain makes him faster than Nasus who is only unquantifiably faster than mach 1500. On the other hand, DF Natsu has blitzed Mard who Blitzed Tartaros Base Natsu who is faster than DF Sting and Rouge who are faster than Drive Sting and Rouge who are faster than base Sting and Rouge who are faster than Max who is so much faster than base Natsu that dodging all of his attacks is easy and base Natsu is Mach 1381. Natsu is undeniably fast enough to blitz with these feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back