• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) You are already fired up. Nakama? (Kenshiro vs Natsu) (9/3/0)

Post-Musou Tensei Kenshiro (before having his Seals lifted) vs Seven Fire Dragon Mode Natsu Dragneel

Kenshiro is at 849.677 petatons in base and 2.832 exatons with Tenryū Kokyū Hō, while Natsu is 1.93 exatons.

Takes place in Grand Magic Games stadium.

Speed is Equalized.

Starting distance: 50 meters

Kenshiro: 9 (@LordGinSama, @TheForgottenKing, @Nierre, @Livinmeme, @FoxySonicMaster108, @Sonicflare9, @Setsuna_tenma, @Veloxt1r0kore, @CreatorJoe)

Natsu: 3 (@speedster352, @AnonymousBlank, @Popted2 )

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Natsu doesn't have a notable AP advantage not that it really means much against a guy who can evade all of his attacks and turn him into mush via pressure point hax.

Kenshiro is seriously skilled enough to where it'd be hard to argue that Natsu can tag him without nuking the entire city.

Voting Kenshiro if this isn't a stomp.

Ima wait for more Kenshiro supporters before casting my vote but leaning towards Natsu currently

since his heat is 200 million degrees in X792 which is obviously much higher than the temperature of lava

I'm also positive that Natsu's passive heat isn't comparable to the direct application of his heat either, plenty of people have fought Natsu up close and they lacked heat resistance and weren't burnt up. Natsu's heat Aura isn't just him standing around and vaporizing his opponent.

Kenshiro precogs, closes the distance and slaps Natsu around. Better yet let me get the resident North Star expert here to go over Kenshiro's stuff.

Doesn’t Ken have Fate Hax, Intangibility, and Precog? Also, I’m pretty sure Ken either touches Natsu and he explodes, or he can just slice him to bits if he wanted, and he does have ranged options and a crap ton of other stuff, not too knowledgeable on Fairy Tail tho so I’ll wait but Ken just haxes from what I’m seeing.

Last edited:
Doesn’t Ken have Fate Hax, Intangibility, and Precog? Also, I’m pretty sure Ken either touches Natsu and he explodes, or he can just slice him to bits if he wanted, and he does have ranged options and a crap ton of other stuff, not too knowledgeable on Fairy Tail tho so I’ll wait but Ken just haxes from what I’m seeing.
They are 50 metres away he will melt

I'm also positive that Natsu's passive heat isn't comparable to the direct application of his heat either, plenty of people have fought Natsu up close and they lacked heat resistance and weren't burnt up. Natsu's heat Aura isn't just him standing around and vaporizing his opponent.
This.

Forgot that Ken can apply his pressure point hax to his long ranged attacks so Natsu's heat likely wouldn't matter.

I'd say this is probably a stomp given that Ken slaughters up close and has the range to affect Natsu from the starting distance. Also Kenshiro's Fate Manipulation which I guess the OP forgot about?

Thank you. People keep saying "Natsu's passive heat ggs" in like so many matches I've seen Natsu in, it's ridiculous

Thank you. People keep saying "Natsu's passive heat ggs" in like so many matches I've seen Natsu in, it's ridiculous
Here is the ranking Alveraz arc natsu passive heat melted an entire stadium then he get 7 different dragon powers added to his own I am pretty sure natsu wins this.

we know Natsu can regulate the temperature of his heat so it makes sense as to why he doesn’t just burn things on a regular basis

The most recent example and statement of this is this is when Haku turned him into a plushie doll so he had to be careful and regulate his body temperature so that he didn’t burn himself to death but still release enough heat to aid Loke in the defeat of the dog plushie doll

But we also know that his heat aura can melt and cause damage to individuals and or objects things like the GMG stadium

And or how Jacob’s got burned by Natsu’s heat aura or how Happy got his paws burned just by touching Natsu’s clothes despite Natsu’s clothes being specifically made so that they don’t burn

However due Fate manipulation I vote kenshiro

Back