• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buggy fights a Stretchy Person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy should take this, from what I can tell Khan scales to around 4.45 tons and Buggy scales decently above 8.52 tons thus Buggy should have the AP advantage.

She should be capable of keeping the AP difference at bay with Regenerationn but considering its limited in usage I feel Buggy will be able to outlast it (what I'm assuming from the profile.)

Buggy was able to contend equally with Luffy despite his stupidity and in impel down despite being far weaker still showed skill in combat (he's also been apart of the Roger pirates and fought against Whitbeard pirates so should have good combat skill).

Although Kamala seems more versatile I feel Buffy's ability of flight and dismemberment would allow him to counter it.

Voting Buggy for outlasting the Regenerationn and eventually overpowering via AP.

Buggy scales to his own durability feat at 6.5 Tons. Far above that though as he was mostly unharmed by his Buggy Ball.

His Buggy Ball is what makes him 8-B with it. He tanked one at point-blank so we scale him to 1/2 it.

It legit looks like Buggy has High regen here....

Anyways Kamala is greatly more experienced here, and benefits greatly from versatility, size manip, and regen, she has shown to overcome AP differences greatly before, and has shown good battle smarts to quickly exploit Buggy's weakness.

I don't exactly get Buggy's points here... except for AP advantage, but I'll vote for Ms. Marvel

He can unless it's from being cut; although my original point is due to the fact he can still dismmber himself thus allowing him to dodge attacks etc.

I don't think he has that advantage considering the range Kamala encompasses via Embiggening. She can very well easily collect all of him, and due to the superior lifting strength, they can't break free.

Also, can the OP clarify which suit is being used? Destined One's suit gives Kamala some major advantages here, that's why I'm asking

Yes, Buggy is vulnerable to any other physical damage. Just slashing him is useless since his body doesn't receive damage and can reattach himself.

Because he overpowered Sanji and Pearl.

If Buggy has any feats to make him Class M or any higher than his current rating, feel free to show me.

That's what I thought, Buggy at one point did force Luffy to use decent amount of strength to hold him back, so although he wouldn't scale completely to Class M he should be comparable.

Here, like I said it's clear Luffy holds the physical power advantage but did need to use force to block the attack so Clas 1 isn't accurate in this case. https://v93.**********.com/manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/0018-012.png

That's more for effect, doesn't exactly translate to comparability, especially given it can be interpreted more as being surprised rather than overwhelmed.

This is super weak evidence to imply any sort of scaling

I mean, if Buggy was so much weaker than Luffy at that point, Luffy would've been Saitama-like holding it back.

It isn't AP that's being measured, lifting strength is always an independent concept.

Also legit, it looks more like Luffy was surprised at the speed of the attack rather than being overwhelmed by its strength.

I don't think anyone could get lifting strength out of that unless they were morphing it that way

Luffy saw it coming at him and knew Buggy's powers at that point. He wouldn't be surprised that Buggy can fire his limbs at him and already reacted to Buggy's speed.

The only thing left to be surprised about in that situation was Buggy's strength.

So he reacted to Buggy firing his body-projectiles at him before?

Lifting Strength legitimately doesn't make sense here... it can very well be assumed a speed feat, given how he has little time to react to the swipe after. It's ignoring alotta shit to just get a stat out of a single scan

The swipe after was unexpected tactic on Buggy's end and it was short range. The unexpected tactic got Luffy off guard and Luffy barely react to it because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back