• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn, buggy wins because he can levitate his limbs and put them all back together. He has bombs that can be strong enough to seperated hidans limbs too. Hidan will not be capable of using his ultimate storm 3 move on him because he won't be able to make buggy bleed unless physical attacks maybe? Then again, i don't know if it will still work but I'm guessing it could. Then again.... hidan mainly only uses his scythe. Hidan >> buggy btw. My fav akatsuki.

Buggy is inmune to cutting attacks

Hidan seems to be stupid, but not useless in combat, but I don´t see how Hidan is gonna do his hax when Buggy counters him completely

If hidan throws a punch and makes him bleed
Buggy is almost 4 times more durable than Hidan, plus, with speed equalized, the fight would be like Luffy vs Buggy where Luffy had extreme problems to land punches thanks to Buggy Body dispersion

And Hidan can´t restrain Buggy, his LS is completely outclassed

Buggy is inmune to cutting attacks

Hidan seems to be stupid, but not useless in combat, but I don´t see how Hidan is gonna do his hax when Buggy counters him completely

Buggy is almost 4 times more durable than Hidan, plus, with speed equalized, the fight would be like Luffy vs Buggy where Luffy had extreme problems to land punches thanks to Buggy Body dispersion

And Hidan can´t restrain Buggy, his LS is completely outclassed
Pre-Timeskip Buggy is more durable than Hidan?

I already found the english chapter where Shanks says "You can´t die no matter how many times you get stabbed"

But go to Buggy`s page, read his weakness: "can be stabbed as opposed to being cut"

Now I am trying to search the japanese chapter but is impossible
Think someone baselessly added that tbh because that's never been a thing.

Hidan is weaker but has the stamina, skill and immortality advantage so he'd probably be able to hurt Buggy with blunt force attacks and make him bleed for his ritual, but I'm gonna vote Buggy because he can just dodge by splitting his limbs and incapacitate Hidan with a Muggy ball even though he might not kill him with it

Back