• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buggy fights a Stretchy Person

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand Buggy's points btw... maybe you can elaborate?

It's not solely AP, right? Considering Kamala has regen and wayy more mobility and variety, alongside arguably battle experience, and the AP difference isn't even 2x

I don't see how Kamala has the better mobility in this fight.

I do agree about the Regen, though.

She has size manip, aka literally turn into a giant or turn tiny to dodge attacks, and just stretch out of the way

She uses it like this canonically

From what I read last her regen is limited; over a prolonged battle eventually it would wear out a Buggy will win. Kamala's definitely more versatile however buggy will be able to combat it with his own versatility by splitting his body parts either to dodge or to get hits in (in the end he was combatting Luffy on equal footing; someone stronger and smarter than he is until Buggy himself got distracted by the mention of Shanks and Nami stealing his treasure).

I'm not sure where mobility comes into play tho, could you explain.

Sure, but Buggy doesn't stretch, he detached. If Buggy was aiming for Kamala's arm with a knife, stretching her arm out further wouldn't help her avoid the knife.

But if Kamala charged at Buggy with an attack, Buggy doesn't stretch out of the way, he would detached out of the way.

Her regen can literally heal bullet wounds in seconds. She can get knocked out, but she has really good stamina, as she chased a supervillain across New Jersey while getting hit 50 times by him. Moot point.

Kamala can literally grab them all with embiggening her hands, she has the size manip.

I explained mobility above.

ElixirBlue said:
Sure, but Buggy doesn't stretch, he detached. If Buggy was aiming for Kamala's arm with a knife, stretching her arm out further wouldn't help her avoid the knife.
But if Kamala charged at Buggy with an attack, Buggy doesn't stretch out of the way, he would detached out of the way.
Wat, that isn't how dodging works. She'll stretch her arm away from it, or just shrink entirely away from the attack. Speed of her shrinking isn't equalized here, only her reactions are.

Kamala isn't stupid enough to charge, first off, she has battle smarts, more of a grabby individual anyways.

Also are people completely forgetting the High-Low?

Wait, How were we looking at mobility?

Buggy isn't a runner so the fight will stay in one place. I'm just wondering if Kamala can Maneuver enough in a small place to catch Buggy when he uses, ChopChop Carnival.

Okay first off I think I need alot of context here, does all of him need to be KO'd separately?

Also yes, he survives for some time gg, y'all still haven't explained how he wins. Kamala isn't the type to just run out of stamina, I can give instances of her fighting crime for hours on end. Plus High-Low Regen and Size Manip, with like irrelevant AP difference, so it's wayy more likely Buggy tires out first.

His stamina is listed as average. Also how does stamina scale to characters? I thought we needed explicit feats for it, like intelligence.

Anyways Kamala has comparable stamina feats, and can actually regen from the damage taken, so

Buggy's stamina is decent, took part in the fight between Roger and Whitebeard Pirates battle which lasted 3 days he also took part in the marineford war even if he didn't take an active role he did survive it. His pain tolerance is good as he took a lightning bolt which fryed his skin and sent him and the steel platform on fire but he was still able to keep on going without any noticeable decreases in abilities, he also took hits from Luffy who is decently stronger than him without taking any noticeable damage afterwards.

The 3 day battle was also kid buggy keep in mind, so similar to what's been said he should scale above that now as an adult and too his two henchmen who he's superior too.

Again, Kamala has comparable shit, and has REGEN.

How tf do you even ignore that? Anything below 2x is irrelevant in terms of AP advantage, she has the range advantage, she has more varied combat experience every single day (She was an avenger AND a champion), she has more mobility. Legit, what are you voting for? Splitting apart? That's an easter egg hunt.

Regen is limited. Range is irrelevant since speed is equal and she won't exactly get a chance to use it. Like Elixir mentioned mobility isn't really useful. She probably has better combat feats but Buggy has decent ones as well.

Already stated my reasons. Buggy got this over a prolonged battle + with an ap advantage.

Who told you regen is limited?

Who told you range doesn't matter in speed equal?

Who told you mobility isn't useful?

Stop making stuff up to win, her "limited" regen is that she has to stretch herself to regen, literally counterproductive to Buggy as she can counter everything

Range absolutely matters in speed equal, or rangestomps wont exist, she can literally attack Buggy metres away

She can LITERALLY. DODGE. PROJECTILES. By her mobility. She completely ***** over Buggy's range here.

Stamina is the same. Less than 1.5 AP means jackshit

Also, if he has this 3 day fighting thing and Class m lifting strength, make a CRT, his profiles says nothing about that

"excessive use of her healing factor can weaken her powers along with leaving her tired and hungry."

She definitely could attack Buggy from that difference, but the battle isn't starting from that distance so she won't get opportunity to use it.

Are you legit arguing. That fkin statement. Is the "limited" regen. Oh my god. The "tired and hungry" is the most minor shit, it's literally "eh i feel peckish ig". Implies nothing. Honestly it shouldn't even be on the profile lol, it's headcanon she has that.

SBA says no. They start at whatever distance the character with highest range is at. Again. Stop making shit up.

Eminiteable is right about the 3 days fight, but everyone sans Teach (and arguably the captains) slept during the fight, so we don't know how much did Buggy fight.

If we don't know how much he fight, why can't I just asume the worst possible scenario? It's an unusable feat then

And btw, excessive use here is basically being absolutely ****** up with bullet holes, I don't think Buggy can even achieve that

Also although Buggy does scale to 6 Tons he definitely can scale to 8 or whatever Buchi's feat was as even after taking the buggy ball twice he wasnt massively damaged; was still able to fight against Luffy, and Luffy's attacks although did make Buggy look comedically hurt he never actually was on the ground bleeding; in the fight shockingly they were shown as equals.

Well Zark is guess you'll have to create a CRT for it to be removed.

I don't have to lol, you have to make a CRT for it to be added. Nothing states this shit on the profile, he has average stamina and Class 1 lifting strength.

Anything i wanted to prove is proven, you have to get the stats you brought up added

" If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

There is no extreme disadvantage here lol, unless you wanna argue Buggy is so fkin inept he can't counter her hits at all

The AP scaling is already there on the profile, but you're right Buggy definitely needs these things added.

That refers to his durability (which is flawed imo) his AP is scaling to Luffy and Zoro based off his profile.

Casual Luffy and distracted Zoro.

Unless you want to argue that Buggy is comparable to Arlong.

The difference between casual Luffy and angered Luffy is completely unknown, but this is scaling to Buchi not Arlong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back