• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Gil better not be cheating on Breinhard
I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Although I wouldn't be surprised since she only loves him as much as she loved all of existence.

Can we just take a moment to understand that Breinhard is barely over a day old, yet has already eaten every member of Reinhard's legion, defeated, seduced and dominated Gilgamesh and got him to give her a key to his treasury and his greatest trump card, turned Lavos into her pet hamster, had an S&M orgy with Dio, Slaanesh, Sakuya Izayoi, Kiara Sessyoin, Desire of the Endless, Chou-Chou Infinite, Ajimu Najimi, Haruhi Suzumiya and the child of those eight (yeesh), as well as achieving Assiah, Yetzirah, Briah and finally achieving Atziluth with a law that basically mindrapes everyone into loving her while being overwhelmed with pain and pleasure?

Downplay.

Ignored the fact that she manipulated beings in our reality to create a thread and work their minds out to give her characterization, character design, some work on her appearance, story, powers, abilities, chanting and she also mindhaxxed the fools into analyzing her powers and...

Wait.

Monarch Laciel said:
I'll accept your removal of the other small *cough* "detail".
I didn't even realise I removed that "detail" until you said it. This great wonderful and mysterious detail, say the word and I will add it in once again. So that all of us kneeling before her may find salvation.

I am the voice of Breinhard, for all mere mortals who hear her voice shall combust from the overwhelming majesty and beauty of it. And I speak to you now with all the Authority of Breinhard Bheydrich, praise her honourable name on high.

Add it.

This is her command.

FateAlbane said:
My. Silly Red, do you really need to ask?

I can't believe you'd actually ask someone to spell it out.
yes i do need to ask .-. it's called my brain no fuction jutsu

You shall have the honour of being the next person to enter her embrace, after she finishes curbstomping the rest of this wiki

btw i'mma change the name of the atziluth and make a chant because....Find fruition in bliss is what omnia vincit amor means and ya all kinda reverse it i'll post change as quote and name later

edit: mind if i say Gil put DNA so she has SBA shit OVO?

edit 2: that was from Google translate...well s*it name keep but i'll give chant still

when i made my OC like that kind of regen idk what regen to call that so idek m8s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back