• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FateAlbane said:
Family drama: Reinhard wanting BB to have a talk with Breinhard about how she has more than enough breasts so she doesn't need to use breast pads.
I don't think she'd need breast pads xD ever seen terminator 3?

@Aizen ...I was made to remember that the power of "expanding breasts" actually exists.

I stand corrected. And impressive how you remember that particular scene out of the entire action movie. ovo

FateAlbane said:
@Aizen ...I was made to remember that the power of "expanding breasts" actually exists.

I stand corrected. And impressive how you remember that particular scene out of the entire action movie. ovo
Only scene worth remembering :p

EDIT: @ALRF thank you thank you

@Monarch Exactly!

I'm gonna have some weird dreams these days, and if i do, i put the blame on everyone participating this thread including myself.

I always have weird dreams.

I had a dream last night where I fought a demon and a fallen angel on the edge of a pit to oblivion, and apparently ended up as Tenma Yato

I say "apparently", because everyone was telling me I was, but I couldn't remember it, and I certainly wasn't looking like a black redhead with overlarge back hairs

Monarch Laciel said:
I always have weird dreams.

I had a dream last night where I fought a demon and a fallen angel on the edge of a pit to oblivion, and apparently ended up as Tenma Yato

I say "apparently", because everyone was telling me I was, but I couldn't remember it, and I certainly wasn't looking like a black redhead with overlarge back hairs
L M A O

I had a dream where I was a newly employed worker at santas workshop and it somehow went full anime with some invasion and the typical "berserker rage" turning black with red eyes and the aura etc etc and yea... bizarre. Of course it was to save a waifu and of course before I killed EVERYONE waifu found a way to calm meh down

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This is sin and you're all sick ***** and I absolutely love it.
And we love you random citizen! How's Kharne doing these days? Still hated by the Hax community? Thought so.

Aizenishere said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This is sin and you're all sick ***** and I absolutely love it.
And we love you random citizen! How's Kharne doing these days? Still hated by the Hax community? Thought so.
Poor Kharn. Breinhard will give him her love (read: kinky domination). She will give her love to all creation.

For that is her Law

>She will give her love to all creation.

I would gladly wait for my turn ovo

OK HOLD THE ******* PHONE... WHY DOES SHE HAVE GILS TRUMP CARD? THIS IS NOT OK xD

EDIT: Nvm she has it but can't use it. Please continue

EDIT 2: Come on guys she isn't a ****.. has a libido that can't be satisfied sure but NOT slutty!

Aizenishere said:
OK HOLD THE ******* PHONE... WHY DOES SHE HAVE GILS TRUMP CARD? THIS IS NOT OK xD
EDIT: Nvm she has it but can't use it. Please continue

EDIT 2: Come on guys she isn't a ****.. has a libido that can't be satisfied sure but NOT slutty!
And I think you are mistaken. She's quite capable of using it. Because she seduced him and dominated him, and he loved every minute of it so much that he gave it to her to use.

Of course she isn't a ****. She simply has a pure wholesome love for all creation that she expresses through domination

@Aizenishere What other child might that be?

@Monarch Breinhards page is completely hilarious and truely wonderful. I corrected the times Breinhard was misspelled as Brienhard.

She can absorb him an infinite number of times. Unless she legally changes her name to Gilgamesh...

Also known as "I AM THE RULES!!!". ONLY GILGAMESH IS CAPABLE OF USING THIS POWER. NO MONGREL, FICTIONAL OR NOT, OP OR DEBATER, CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS FACT.

DaFritzi said:
@Aizenishere What other child might that be?

@Monarch Breinhards page is completely hilarious and truely wonderful
Child of Gilgamesh and a mystery individual currently in the works by SwagPack.

DaFritzi said:
@Monarch Breinhards page is completely hilarious and truely wonderful. I corrected the times Breinhard was misspelled as Brienhard.
My thanks

In exchange, I increased her Zettai Ryouiki levels, and made her smile more radiant.

He can give it to here but she'll have to refund it since only he can use it so it's a pretty bad payment for a good time xD Also if this goes one forget NSFW it'll lead to NSFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back