• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tetromino King said:
Dies Irae is trash hentai. People only read it for feats and debating. Outside VSBW the verse isn't even know.
But is this true? I've played a lot of visual novel, but I haven't heard anything about Masadaverse if the story is good. All I've heard about it is feats though.

The only visual novel I know that is good story wise are:

Muv Luv - Alternative

G-senjou no Maou
Ef - The First tale, Second Tale and a fairy tale of the two
Katawa shoujo
Kara no Shoujo

Even though Nasuverse is my fave verse, I can't include it with this five. But Science Adventure is a contender though.

John985 said:
The only visual novel I know that is good story wise are:

Muv Luv - Alternative

G-senjou no Maou
Ef - The First tale, Second Tale and a fairy tale of the two
Katawa shoujo
Kara no Shoujo

Even though Nasuverse is my fave verse, I can't include it with this five. But Science Adventure is a contender though.
Angry Josuke

The Tetromino King said:
Dies Irae is trash hentai. People only read it for feats and debating. Outside VSBW the verse isn't even know.
you do know that it has an 15+ version that's the complete version

I'm pretty sure its a joke but killjoy

Even though I want to finish every route, I can't. It feels like I'm betraying them. I was about to finish Lily's route, but I stopped.

Wait! What's wrong with Katawa Shoujo? It's technically a VN. And Hanako's route made me cry!
That's the problem, I don't want to feel unhappy, nor do I want anyone else (real or fictional) to feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back