• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizenishere said:
She can absorb him an infinite number of times. Unless she legally changes her name to Gilgamesh...
Also known as "I AM THE RULES!!!". ONLY GILGAMESH IS CAPABLE OF USING THIS POWER. NO MONGREL, FICTIONAL OR NOT, OP OR DEBATER, CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS FACT.
Nah, he gave it to her. He changed the SBA so she could use it, and she changed the SBA so he couldn't change it back.

"She avenged her mother's defeat at Gilgamesh's hands by defeating him in honourable combat, then seduced him, dominated him, and (because he loved every minute of it) he gave her a key to his Gate of Babylon, and his ultimate weapon SBA"

Look, it's 100% supported by canon

Nah, he gave it to her. He changed the SBA so she could use it, and she changed the SBA so he couldn't change it back.

"She avenged her mother's defeat at Gilgamesh's hands by defeating him in honourable combat, then seduced him, dominated him, and (because he loved every minute of it) he gave her a key to his Gate of Babylon, and his ultimate weapon SBA"

Look, it's 100% supported by canon

You know what.. have gil marry her. And the wedding gift is the key to SBA and then I'll believe it.

Also under weakness put of all of creation Gil is who/what she loves most. It's a trade off he becomes one of her greatest strengths via SBA and greatness weakness. While we're at it have it like destiny bond where if he dies she dies so she absorbs him so he's one with her and that weakness is considered Null but she is now "one" with her true love

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm really tempted to write some kind of Breinhard x reader fic now just to take this joke even ******* farther.
On deviemtart?

I'm an artist in training, Azzy. It's now inevitable that some day, I don't know if months or years from now, my mind will finally be able to unleash some twisted artwork of this conversation given form.

@Aizen sorry. She loves everyone equally. Gil holds a special place in her heart, but so does everything else. Once her law activates, everyone will be inside her.

This thread is sin.

Now all must repent and dedicate your souls eternally to the almighty beauty of Breinhard Bheydrich.

@DaFritz Well done. I'll accept your removal of the other small *cough* "detail".

@Azzy and Fate, I expect great things.

Oh, in case anyone thinks otherwise, the first 'h' in her last name is silent

Her name is pronouced "Brine - hard Bae - Dritch:

Monarch Laciel said:
@Aizen sorry. She loves everyone equally. Gil holds a special place in her heart, but so does everything else. Once her law activates, everyone will be inside her.
Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her

Did no one else catch this?

Aizenishere said:
Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her Everyone will be inside her

Did no one else catch this?
Even girls?

What about it? I don't see anything strange with that statement.

I'm an innocent. All I see there is an eight, a lot of equal signs, a > and then a wave.

Looks like a strange arrow or something, if I had to guess.

EDIT: Now it's a happy slender face using glasses.

Still looks normal.

FateAlbane said:
I'm an innocent. All I see there is an eight, a lot of equal signs, a > and then a wave.

Looks like a strange arrow or something, if I had to guess.

EDIT: Now it's a happy slender face using glasses.

Still looks normal.
Keep this up I'll be linking Efukt videos xD

Damn it Aizen, that's how Hadou Gods work, infinite expansion. There wasn't meant to be anything else about that statement. We've established she isn't a **** like Kiara.

Also, let's keep our sin subtle. No need to be so blatant with your 8====>

Monarch Laciel said:
Damn it Aizen, that's how Hadou Gods work, infinite expansion. There wasn't meant to be anything else about that statement. We've established she isn't a **** like Kiara.

Also, let's keep our sin subtle. No need to be so blatant with your 8====>
How would I know? I'm the one with the dirtiest mind here don't crucify me for it pl0x Be loving like the goddess you created Hey bro the man needed a hint I gave him the answer. Won't happen again ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

It was at this moment, when the thread was full to the brim with the sins of the community, that the great Monarch of Pointland shook his head. He knew the only way to combat such an evil was to create another evil. An evil so great that not even Azathoth himself would be able to resist.

So the Monarch called upon the unholy blonde meme that was Lord DIO to find seven brides and lay with them. The seven chosen were Slaanesh, Sakuya Izayoi, Kiara Sessyoi, Desire of the Endless, Chou-Chou Infinite, Ajimu Najimi, and Haruhi Suzumiya. They courted for seven days and seven nights, and in the aftermath, a being of true sin was born.

The complete mix of lust, holiness, and NLF birthed the one whose power rivaled that of the great Breinhard Bheydrich. Satisfied with the chipd's power, the Monarch sent him to destroy Breinhard Bheydrich once and for all.

@Sir Ovens, You fool. Not one of those beings achieved 1-A status. Thus they and their child are all bound by Breinhard's Law "Amor omnia vincit", Love Conquers All, and have their minds filled with love towards her, and willingly enter her embrace to undergo holy S&M in a place where pain and pleasure are as one, and amplified 1000fold

FateAlbane said:
Breinhard barely appeared and the ultimate inevitable Law called Rule 34 is already trying to affect her.
Her character is pretty prone to it to begin with so...

Her character is pretty prone to it to begin with so...

You just had a mini orgy thanks to sir oven

EDIT: guess it's time for my attempt.. Akuto Sai and the law of identity wanted to spicen up their relationship so they searched among the mortals to find SwagPack what followed birthed the true rival to Breinhard.. the law of swag

Well i figured Rein would have an affair and have a child other than issak and johann RIP issak also how many rule 34s we need for this because i bet the next ship is with gil or a reverse harem

BB is going to have a reverse harem with azzy being next on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back