• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually hold on, Haru would be better than Lucia, as Lucia has an AoE annihilation technique that's not listed on his profile (It's part of why Sacrifar has spatial manip as Haru cut through the distorted dimension).

Haru is likely a better choice from Rave Master. Though he should have Rage Boost added to his profile.

@Don'tTalk, Vile used the attack once in all the fights he's had in the series. Yeah he might use it, but he's a lot more likely to just go with his standard tactic of shadow massacre.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Don'tTalk, Vile used the attack once in all the fights he's had in the series. Yeah he might use it, but he's a lot more likely to just go with his standard tactic of shadow massacre.
He didn't have that many fights and... most people he could either kill easily or are (probably) immune to that technique, so he didn't have much reason to use it. The one time he did use it was when getting cornered against people on which the technique might work.

It won't be his first move, but in this bracket fights probably aren't decided in an instant. So I can very much see it being a deciding argument.

@Monarch

I mean, he pulled it out the instant things got tough against Haru, so there's no reason he wouldn't do the same in the brackets.

I was literally rereading Rave Master yesterday because I wanted to use Haru is brackets.

Only other verse I have with 7-B characters is UQ Holder (which I need to catch up on) and KHR. And I think that Hayato Gokudera or maybe even Byakura would be a good choice. Though YungMazi seems to have that verse covered. And UQ Holder is a more unique rep regardless.

Granted, I forgot about his regen, but his AP is pretty low into 7-B if it's worth anything. If it's too much, then perhaps Ruin Ishkur might be better for the time being.

Litentric Teon said:
@Monarch
I mean, he pulled it out the instant things got tough against Haru, so there's no reason he wouldn't do the same in the brackets.
Haru isn't a character in Skulduggery Pleasant so I find that hard to believe

Litentric Teon said:
Granted, I forgot about his regen, but his AP is pretty low into 7-B if it's worth anything. If it's too much, then perhaps Ruin Ishkur might be better for the time being.
The calc for UQ is gonna be 6-C. Look for the revision on Negi.

You may as well, Sportacus is quite high into 7-B and the brackets aren't too haxed.

@Monarch

I was talking about Lucia. And I was literally reading the chapter where said event occurred yesterday.

@John

So should Ruin and Touta be 6-C as well? If so, their pages need to be updated.

Litentric Teon said:
@Monarch
I was talking about Lucia. And I was literally reading the chapter where said event occurred yesterday.
I'm pointing out that you addressed a reply about Rave Master to me when I wasn't talking about Rave Master in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Yung's entry (Squalo) should be fine.

Attacco di Squalo only paralyzes you if you take the hit/parry it AND only the part Squalo has hit you with (for example, if you parry his sword with an arm, gg that arm for the timebeing ). It doesn't suddenly make your whole body insta-numb Stain-style as far as I remember.

It isn't excessively hax since a relatively haxless Yamamoto still managed to fight him via skill and such of his own.

Since the last one completely blew past me, I'll take a stake in this one.

Legendary Trigger Happy.

Yeah, that'll go far in this tournament, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back