• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
I'd rather not have the winner of the fight be determined by one of the fighters themselves.
That... is not the best way to phrase that, but I get what you mean.

Doesn't Sealed Boros just turn into unsealed boros when defeated

Dargoo Faust said:
Doesn't Sealed Boros just turn into unsealed boros when defeated
When his armor is broken, yeah.

And due to his regen, I don't see anyone beating him without breaking it.

What about Orochi?

Really? Medusa? that's the Fate rep we are choosing? sigh.

I was never a fan of her tbh, and I feel like she is over rated. Guess it's time to find my own rep

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I didn't nominate golden sperm or orochi mainly cause their current ranks are placeholders, and there's a good chance they'll scale to Tats in the future. But I suppose that won't happen any time soon.

also wrong orochi

If Orochi is probably just going to be updated in the future I'd rather not.

I mean, he might be updated, but there is no real way to know.

He might just get one-shot before he has the chance to scale to Tatsumaki.

AnonymousBlank said:
Because she almost never takes off her blindfold even when she could oneshot or is about to die
Well this is true, but when she fought Saber Alter she use her Cybele immediately.

@John

Salter was a bit of a different scenario since it was to save Sakura. She never used it against Kuzuki, Kojiro, Saber etc. There is only the one bad end I remember where she used it and turned Archer to stone (among others)

Question. What do the 7-B One Piece charcters scale from? I have been hopping from profile to profile and I just keep finding a bigger and bigger web.

Oh, Kaleid Bazett is fine, and had lots of fun limitations on her stuff. I can replace Rider with her.

@Ovens I don't want to reuse entries from the 7-A Bracket

@Rocker Too hax.

@Iap Probably and I also heard One Piece is under revisions.

Dargoo Faust said:
@Iap Probably and I also heard One Piece is under revisions.
They are? ****

Also, just to be clear, wasn't the conditions you set for hax being too much is that they could not be over come by someone on their level of power without hax or something? or that someone a good bit more powerful then them within the same tier could defeat them?

@Iap

I guess. Their hax shouldn't be abusable and should be able to be countered by skill/versatility/better feats. EMIYA Alter is sort of an example of the most hax someone can have here, as all his abilities can be reliably avoided during combat.

@Yung

Mostly the paralysis shenanigans.

Rocker1189 said:
but..but I based Malzahar being there off of Lord vile...

ok another one:

Eternum Cassieopia.
Apparently Vile's only hax isn't used much in character but if that can be disputed go ahead. Cassiopeia is probably a no go too, sorry.

@Xanx the first looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back