• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted them, and it looks like you hit the limit just before Velox's suggestion of Gintoki.

@FateAlbane

7-B Tsuna spams petrification. Although he's never actually used it on another character to negate durability, that's more to do with the fact that DWF's counter each other naturally which is why many characters can resist the effects of storm flame's durability negation and rain flame's power nullification.

Tsuna spams petrification which turns weapons and abilities into stone, rendering them unusable. Considering the fact that many characters in this bracket rely on those, and don't have resistance to petrification....it's pretty OP.

" When describing what my criteria for too much hax is, ask yourself the question:

Could a haxless character with the same AP reasonably defeat your character?

If the answer is no, then another character might be more appropriate."

how the hecc did most of the 7-A characters get accepted then with that level of strictness?

> Could a haxless character with the same AP reasonably defeat your character?

Ascension Kratos? Definitely

I'm going to start adding the entries top down, if you posted your entry after it was filled up, I'm sorry, that's my bad. I didn't expect all of the slots to be taken over night.

Anne's spatial hax seems much more limited than Iona's.

@Rot oh, shoot. I'll replace Lucia with Haru and add the entry I accepted after Starter's.

And yeah, check the OP peeps, slots are full.

I'm combing through the list to make sure everything will run smoothly, expect the first round to be up before the end of today in PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back