• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FateAlbane

I would would prefer Squalo for this rather than any other KHR character tbh. Also, I think AdS (On a hit, not a parry) with rain flames has full body paralyzation, since Adult Yamamoto used it to fully paralyze a Mosca.

But regardless the he still has to get very close and hit someone to activate it.

I mention that he has to get close, because it's essentially the same as Hibari (Only Hibari was even worse) in the 7-A bracket.

Since everyone in that was 7-A, literally all Hibari would have to do is attach his handcuffs on them and it would essentially be an easy win....much easier than Squalo with AdS, and he had more range since he could throw the handcuffs.

But he still lost in the first round.

@Yung Wasn't that Yamamoto's version of the skill, though? Not sure if Squalo pulled the same sort of thing or if it was Yamamoto who further developed the original technique (though having the same flames he should arguably be able to do the same).

Squalo is a good choice actually, he does have great skill and stamina but Byakuran and his BS aside, wouldn't Tsuna arguably be better for Zero Chiten Toppa, Flight and Precog via Hyper Intuition?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Dargoo i was sleeping wtf man
Shinnok
I heard that the other Low 7-Bs are getting upgraded to 7-B, just saying

But they haven't been upgraded yet and I'm not sure if they should really be 7-B because I've got two people agreeing with that rn

@FateAlbane

Tsuna gets used way too much, I want to shine a light on other characters so I never even considered using him....in addition to that, sky flames are a little too OP for this imo....

@YungManzi Fair on the first point of wanting to shine a light on others, but if you mean the petrification thing, it's the same as Medusa's/Rider's case: Tsuna hardly ever uses it even in life/death matches when in character. Many of his major fights he never ever pulls that on people.

Legit think we hit the 32 limit somewhere in here. So even if I say that the entry looked good the limit might have been hit before yours.

@Ed Sure, another Lizard looks good

@Kiryu

Lizard boi looks fine.

@Phoenixstorm/Cal

Magilou looks alright.

@Starter

Trigger looks cool.

@Wrick/Jacky

Sportacus looks neato burrito.

@Litentric

Korra is welcomed.

@Everyone talking about Corrin

Corrin is fine. Reading through the source of her abilities her Paralysis just locks an opponent in one spot (they can still attack from what I am aware of and it's one of 'many attacks they can choose from) and the Curse Manip is nifty but just halves dura.

@Cal Razor Queen looks good.

@Jacky Natsu looks okay; I'll use him for you and Sportacus for Wright.

@Andy Elemental Wingman looks cool to me.

@RotofBots Haru Glory looks good.

@Litentric I'll go with Ruin Ishkur out of your entries.

@Anton Ophiel's Fate Manip concerns me but the rest looks good.

@DontTalk Skull Wave looks the best and most spookiest.

@Cueio Astro Boi looks good

@Rebublet Nero looks alright; the dura negation is crazy limited.

@Velox Gintoki looks alright.

@FW Anne Mayer looks chill, makes me a bit nervous though.

@HolyHot Knight looks good.

@Xtas Earthshaker looks good

@Yung IDK

@Crimson

Gurren Lagen looks chill

@Kep

Kratos looks pretty haxxed.

@Dargoo

Tthere are multiple people saying that Lord Vile should be removed

since it's not very OoC for him to just death bubble when the situation gets though

Don't worry about the Fate Manip, it on himself. It has to do with something something screw destiny something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back