• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto/Naruto Speed Upgrade for God tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...so this has been coming up quite alot recently and I thought I should address/look into it.

Believe it or not, there's actually quite a number of feats and statements putting the verse past rel+ tier.

As for for how, why and when? We'll be looking at some of the "evidences"

1; Light fang feat and statements regarding it

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13849

Light fang from both nature and statement[ in series/ data book] have been confirmed to be sol. Thus most considers it a sol-ftl reaction speed and at least rel+ combat/travel speed feat for naruto and anyone who scales to him. But there's a part of the Databook in which we all overlooked and that is the part of the Databook that states light fang " cuts with the speed of light, making it impossible for its target to evade one swing" Key word ; "cut" and "swing"

This part is relevant because, it talks about the swing of light fang and it's cutting speed while it's being swung "by Madara". The point is simple, for Light fang to "swing" would be as a result of madara swinging his head and for it to cut at the speed of light, his head had to have moved that fast.

This inturn means that as of that point, Madara's combat speed was sol [logically since his head alone could move at sol]

2; Kaguya could outspeed and Keep up with naruto and Sasuke easily

Some time later naruto and Sasuke try attacking her from all sort of Angeles or even surprise attacks but failed.

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13206

Sasuke teleports besides kaguya with a chidori and is only some centimetres from her and the next panel, she crossed Meters worth of distance before Sasuke [who scales to naruto and Madara] could reach her previous position. Showing once again that she's faster than they are when she's at full strength.

3; Naruto speed blitzs kaguya

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13204

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13209

While some may see this as PIS, I simply see it as naruto getting used to his powers as he did since the beginning of the fight. Thus getting a boost or using a technique that gives him a short burst in speed which enabled him somewhat blitz kaguya/black zetsu.

4; Kaguya's stats boost

Code:
 After nearly turning into a juubi due to her chakra becoming unstable, she got a huge stats boost as stated and shown by the characters when she regained control. Making her exponentially stronger and faster than before.
content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13210

Naruto who could previously evade a light speed attack at close range had to use a clone to push both he and Sasuke out of the way[and barely just evaded it] and states she's super fast in the unstable juubi state.

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13193

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13627

5; Delta's lasers

Delta fires a laser at naruto while being a few meters to him and he evades. content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13198

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13197

Delta also fires her lasers at himawari after tossing her up, naruto who's a few meters away from delta thus further away from himawari gets to hima despite the laser already traveling near, if not half the distance to himawari before naruto moved.

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13202

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13205

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13195

From what I've gathered the kanji used when delta or kawaki talked about her laser attacks was a "ray/beam of light" thus making it sol.

There's also the counter argument that the lasers changed shape or wrapped in some way thus it couldn't be sol. After looking at the scans again repeatedly, it doesn't seem to be the case. We see delta throwing hima into the air, fires the laser which from what's shown travels quite the distance from her "in a straight line" without any change what so ever. The next scan is where the problem is as the laser is shown in a weird angle and tbh seems more like artistic liberty rather than the attack "changing shape" after travelling more than halfway to the target.

6; Jigen blitzing Sasuke and Naruto and reacting to their attacks casually

It's pretty self explanatory. Naruto and Sasuke got whooped badly by Jigen. Sasuke got blitz without being able to react and their defences were casually breached. Their speed was even mocked by Jigen and both of them Admitted that Jigen was too strong.

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13208

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13196

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13194

content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13199

In Conclusion

Madara, War arc Naruto & Sasuke - sol combat speed

War arc kaguya - At least Sol combat speed, ftl flight speed

Delta - at least rel+, Sol attack speed with laser

Adult naruto, Sasuke, Hamura, Momoshiki- ftl speed

Prime kaguya, Hagoromo - at least ftl

Jigen - at least ftl (in all stats)

This is a calc I did for the Naruto outspeeding delta's laser feat

Scan1 content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13202

Scan1(panel 1)

Himawari= 64px=1.38 m Delta=81px= 1.7465625 m

Scan1(panel2)

Himawari= 149px =1.38 m Delta=75px=1.7565625 m Naruto= 77px =1.8034041666666 m Scan= 355px

D of himawari to Pov

Angle = 2atan(tan70/2) * (object/scan) = 2atan(tan70/2) * (149/355) = 29.38028169014084507042253521 deg

D= (size/2)/ (tan(visual angle/2)

= (1.38/2)/(tan(29.38028169014084507042253521/2) = 2.6319686288443m

D of Delta to Pov

Angle = 2atan(tan70/2) * (object/scan) = 2atan(tan70/2) * (74/355) = 14.591549295774deg

D= (size/2)/ (tan(visual angle/2) = (1.7565625/2)/(tan(14.591549295774/2) 6.860071697258158748766134047m

Distance between himawari and delta= 6.860071697258158748766134047 - 2.6319686288443 = 4.228103068413858748766134047m

D of naruto to Pov

Angle = 2atan(tan70/2) * (object/scan) = 2atan(tan70/2) * (73/355) = 14.394366197183 deg

D= (size/2)/ (tan(visual angle/2) = (1.8034041666666/2)/(tan(14.394366197183/2) 7.1405302019308 m

Distance between naruto and himawari= 7.1405302019308 - 2.6319686288443 = 4.5085615730865 m

Scan2 content://com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.provider/2/13205

Delta's head = 43px =0.21 Laser = 475px = 2.3197674418604m

D left for laser to cross= 4.228103068413858748766134047 - 2.3197674418604 = 1.908335626553458748766134047 m

Time naruto had to get to himawari= T= D/S 1.908335626553458748766134047 / 299792290 =6.36552603321E-9sec

Naruto speed = 4.5085615730865 /6.36552603321E-9 = 708,277,925.43217 m/s

Mach = 2064950.2199188 [2.36256218 x FTL ]

In the event that delta's laser isn't accepted as sol for some reason. Scaling it to rel+(which would be appropriate ) which would bring naruto's feat to at least low ftl

Put the calc on A blog and post in evalutaion thread. Otherwise it doesn't matter it's correct.

Mindovin said:
Put the calc on A blog and post in evalutaion thread. Otherwise it doesn't matter it's correct.
Been having issues with posting on the blog is why I posted it here.

Try again later then because it can't be used without evaluation by CGM in a blog.

Also, upload images to a 3rd party image site (imgur, gyazo etc.) or upload to the site.

Without calc and/or statement doesn't matter how many character blitzed or how many power up they gain they remain at the same points just get at least and/or likely far higher or something similar.

Thanks for the hard work. Anyway you should message one of the KMs for Naruto who makes calcs like Jvando and MX3 to ask them could they put in on a blog I'd you have trouble

1. There was a couple threads about light fang, Naruto dodging it in the manga was rejected so it only scales to Madara's attack speed.

2. blitzing doesn't give you a tier.

3. blitzing doesn't give you a tier.

4. unquantifiable outside of "higher" unless we know by how much.

5. I think a thread was made for delta, and if I remember correctly her laser didn't meet the light standards.

Tbh Naruto dodging it being rejected was long ago. I feel like that should be up for debate now that light speed is accepted

In the last thread, Light Fang dodge was not rejected as I participated in it. I remember it was agreed that two people summarize the points on a Staff thread, but it seems to have been thrown into oblivion. Anyway :

1 - Good Luck!

2, 3 and 6 - This is not enough to increase speed. She would just scales the speed of both.

4 - What Sigurd say.

5 - I saw somewhere, I think in Sasuke's new Novel (Reysuyden, something), that was approached that laser technology is said to be photons. However, I do not know if scalling the Delta Laser, because it is a machine, is correct.
So I think it's better to wait for some Databook or WoG to confirm it's a real laser.

My 2cents!

Delta's laser won't be accepted as LS until more info comes out. What we have on it so far isn't enough according to VSBW standards.

blitzing someone who has ftl reactions dont make you ftl... if i dodge a car can i run faster than it?

Zezu1995 said:
blitzing someone who has ftl reactions dont make you ftl... if i dodge a car can i run faster than it?
Actually it does. If FTL character blitzed by another that means that character moves at worst FTL speed. It depends on how do you doing it and several other factors

Zezu1995 said:
Does a car even have a reaction time to be blitzed?

And yes, blitzing an FTL character also makes you FTL

Epsilon R said:
Zezu1995 said:
i said reactions... neither naruto or sasuke is ftl in terms of combat

and if blitzing reactions thats ftl makes you ftl.. then NNT is ftl via arc reactions, FT is ftl via light magic which is natural , bleach is ftl via mask beam of light ,barro,aswaluen reactions from sternritters, i can keep going on and on. so pick your poison

Does any character of any of the verses you said have FTL reactions? If not, drop it. Most of them are around relativistic, not FTL

i said reactions... neither naruto or sasuke is ftl in terms of combat

And I was obviously talking about reaction speed since Blitzing means you're attacking before the opponent can react to you...

ft light is natural to its counter part which makes it natural light which would make it sol-ftl asweulen is natural light since its not reshi or reiatsu based mask beam of light is literally the same as deltas eye beams barro is literally made of light , nnt arc uses light particles , ludos grace flash is a literal flash of light which was answered from the Q/A (anything from Q/A is canon)

....what does any of those verses have to do with Naruto....first u got to prove they those abilities are light speed unlike Light fang which is confirmed light speed.

Zezu1995 said:
ft light is natural to its counter part which makes it natural light which would make it sol-ftl asweulen is natural light since its not reshi or reiatsu based mask beam of light is literally the same as deltas eye beams barro is literally made of light , nnt arc uses light particles , ludos grace flash is a literal flash of light which was answered from the Q/A (anything from Q/A is canon)
Dodging light doesn't automatically make you FTL tho

astral ludos grace was confirmed.. and i know this isnt about other animes im just pointing out bias deltas beam wasnt confirmed SOL either... and its the same as mask yet they ignore mask and wank deltas.. that makes zero sense . and yes i know dodging dont make you ftl.. but natsu has reactions from them and characters have blitzed natsu same with the rest...

Zezu1995 said:
astral ludos grace was confirmed.. and i know this isnt about other animes im just pointing out bias deltas beam wasnt confirmed SOL either... and its the same as mask yet they ignore mask and wank deltas.. that makes zero sense . and yes i know dodging dont make you ftl.. but natsu has reactions from them and characters have blitzed natsu same with the rest...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Laser/Light_Beam_Dodging_Feats this might help you:

Most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should. Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:
  • The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources
  • It is stated to be made of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera
Furthermore, there are a few criteria which show a beam is NOT real light:

• It is shown at different speeds in the same material
  • It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans
  • They do not travel in straight lines (unless you can prove refraction/reflection, see above)
Please note that the opposite of these criteria do not prove a beam is at lightspeed, merely that it could be, should it meet the first list of criteria. Should there be great evidence in favor of the light being real or lightspeed, comparably minor showing against it being real can be overruled.

Just want to note we currently have a staff-only revision thread for the speed of the verse that is ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back