• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto movie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as I mentioned, given the width of the category, and that Hagoromo was at least at the upper limits even at his death bed, even if they were only half as strong as Madara/Hagoromo that should rationally still automatically warrant an "At least Moon level" rating. Or so I think at least.

Hagoromo produced an attack that has 34.07 exatons which is moon level, if they were at least half as strong as him and madara that would put them at 17.035 exatons which is Multi Continent level...

^Naruto is continental in base 6 paths using lava release rasenshuriken which were used to destroy continental meteors.He also gained a last power up as I've previously stated...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
^Naruto is continental in base 6 paths using lava release rasenshuriken which were used to destroy continental meteors.He also gained a last power up as I've previously stated...
That feat resulted in small continent level as stated here

Naruto's BBRS Length-482.9km Width-398.9km

V=4/3*r1*r2^2*pi
V=4/3*(482.9/2)*(398.9/2)^2*pi V=40233137.39km^3 V=4.023314E16m^3

Pulverisation-214.35j/cc

E=4.023314E16*100^3*214.35
E=8.624E24j

Final Tally 2.06 Petatons (Low 6-A)

And the power up should bring him to continent level......

^No...

I take it you didn't watch the last or the boruto movie? He overpowers a continent+ attack in KCM by borrowing some chakra from kyuubi.And there's turning a rasengan strong enough to beat a moon+ villain overpower his final attack destroy shinju three and make a pretty big explosion in space.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
^No...
I take it you didn't watch the last or the boruto movie? He overpowers a continent+ attack in KCM by borrowing some chakra from kyuubi.And there's turning a rasengan strong enough to beat a moon+ villain.
how is Momo moon level again?

Just took a quick look on the thread , Shar rinnegan doesn't give you all the abilities from the verse (unless you have evidence that it does).

Madara may be stronger than hagoromo in terms of raw power but hagoromo is moon level via his special six paths chibaku tensei.

Madara's stats need to be updated :Six paths madara should be continent level in both AP and Durability (he is stronger than obito (who himself is continent level) and he survived naruto's lava rasenshuriken).

Six Paths Madara (with shinju absorbed and his 3 eyes) should be multi continent level for fighting naruto and sasuke at the same time ( naruto and sasuke should be multi continent level as well since Naruto from the last is multi continent level with a mode far inferior to six paths sage mode).

I think kaguya is fine where she is.

Ten tails and hamura should be downgraded to multi continent level because non of them has six paths chibaku tensei and hagoromo is probably only (multi) continent level with his regular attacks.

EDIT: momo being moon level is just wrong

Kkapoios said:
Just took a quick look on the thread , Shar rinnegan doesn't give you all the abilities from the verse (unless you have evidence that it does).

Madara may be stronger than hagoromo in terms of raw power but hagoromo is moon level via his special six paths chibaku tensei.

Madara's stats need to be updated :Six paths madara should be continent level in both AP and Durability (he is stronger than obito (who himself is continent level) and he survived naruto's lava rasenshuriken).

Six Paths Madara (with shinju absorbed and his 3 eyes) should be multi continent level for fighting naruto and sasuke at the same time ( naruto and sasuke should be multi continent level as well since Naruto from the last is multi continent level with a mode far inferior to six paths sage mode).

I think kaguya is fine where she is.

Ten tails and hamura should be downgraded to multi continent level because non of them has six paths chibaku tensei and hagoromo is probably only (multi) continent level with his regular attacks.

EDIT: momo being moon level is just wrong
By combining Ying yang seals you can get six paths chibaku tensei Madara used mugen tsukuyomi from the tablet which he'd only had read once I believe.Obito knows about six paths chibaku tensei hence his explaining at the kage summit.So yeah he should be moon and upwards.Otherwise Kaguya wouldn't be moon+.

I thought that the calculator stated that 1.083 Zettatons was the most reliable calculation? Half of that is still Moon level.

@CHILLVIBEZZ that's not enough proof to say that the know it ,also zetsu probably wrote instructions on the tablet since he wanted the IT to be used.

Kkapoios said:
@CHILLVIBEZZ that's not enough proof to say that the know it ,also zetsu probably wrote instructions on the tablet since he wanted the IT to be used.
He performed moves that Kaguya herself utilized.And sheer power should be enough Going by your logic Kaguya isn't moon+ ???

Kaguya can easily overpower multi continent people plus she still has the expansive TSB which is planet level.

When did he performed jutsu that kaguya used?Also proof that kaguya knows six paths chibaku tensei?

Kkapoios said:
Kaguya can easily overpower multi continent people plus she still has the expansive TSB which is planet level.
When did he performed jutsu that kaguya used?Also proof that kaguya knows six paths chibaku tensei?
KK, what's 1.083 Zettatons/2 ?

Kkapoios said:

He easily kept both FP Naruto and Sasuke with one rinnegan and no rinne sharingan.

He performed mugen tsukuyomi,Shin jokai koutan which ensnared the entire planet and should be high 6A.

Also I'm referring to the fact that Kaguya without Expansive TSB is moon+ for sheer power.

The fact that they were agruging in the comments on how the feat happened say's otherwise

Since the page is locked it's likely been overlooked by an admin as such it's probably accurate though adding the link to the calc would simply things.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The fact that they were agruging in the comments on how the feat happened say's otherwise
Since the page is locked it's likely been overlooked by an admin as such it's probably accurate though adding the link to the calc would simply things.
I think it would be better if one our Calcer's calc it, as Naruto calcs from narutoforums tend to be a little wanked

Kaguya being moon+ level via sheer power is from the previous powerscaling that had everyone at moon level.Madara didn't use the space manipulation thing kaguya used.I agree with madara being high 6A not just with enviromental but with normal AP.

I can ask the calculation group about it, but there is no guarantee that they have the time.

Kkapoios said:
Kaguya being moon+ level via sheer power is from the previous powerscaling that had everyone at moon level.Madara didn't use the space manipulation thing kaguya used.I agree with madara being high 6A not just with enviromental but with normal AP.
First half is true obviously but it's also from Hagoromo .And Madara had a limited amount of screen time he likely had space manipulation with his rinne sharingan dojutsu.Otherwise it wouldn't make sense.Madara is moon+ by sheer power and it's obvious he can use 6 paths chibaku tensei since he performs other moves with Ying yang release.And he did moves Kaguya herself had from the tablet.

Six paths chibaku tensei is not simply yin yang release, otherwise multiple people could use it (even sakura), sha rinnegan doesn't give you SPCT . How is it obvious while there is no evidence???

Kkapoios said:
Six paths chibaku tensei is not simply yin yang release, otherwise multiple people could use it (even sakura), sha rinnegan doesn't give you SPCT . How is it obvious while there is no evidence???
1.Kaguya is noted moon+ without TSB for powerscaling from Hagoromo and hamura.But mainly Hagoromo.

2.In regards to the Ying yang release well as linked above he had both there powers.Which in combined in moon or more at least.

3.There is actually the fact that he utilizes moves from the tablet which should have it also....

But either way sheer power makes him 5C .

Sheer power places him at multi continent level , Kaguya is vastly superior to madara and it was stated multiple times, he should be powerscaled from naruto and sasuke.

Kkapoios said:
Sheer power places him at multi continent level , Kaguya is vastly superior to madara and it was stated multiple times, he should be powerscaled from naruto and sasuke.
Sheer power places him at moon level at the very least otherwise he wouldn't get rinne sharingan or even become Kaguyas vessel this is common knowledge...

Common knowledge??? Does he have anything that puts him at moon level because as fat as i remember kaguya and hagoromo are planet and moon level via special techniques that are unique to themselves and unusable by others.

Since Hagoromo stated that Madara approached his own power, it seems safe to place Madara in the same tier.

Is Kaguya moon level+ with her powers or with brute force? You should at least scale her with Naruto and Sasuke. Kaguya should be Continent level+ since this happen after they beat her-(Survived the clash from TBRS and Indra's arrow)/ then you can put Moon Level+ after that. Becuase looking at their profiles it seems that a continent level naruto and sasuke defeated Kaguya a moon level character. It doesn't seem right even do they where using the tsb to by pass durability but that would mean that Sasuke, Naruto and speacilly Sakura would never had deal any damage to her as a whole.

Kkapoios said:
Common knowledge??? Does he have anything that puts him at moon level because as fat as i remember kaguya and hagoromo are planet and moon level via special techniques that are unique to themselves and unusable by others.
You need chakra to perform those techniques in the first place. He is moon level via that.And as far as I know he performed moves both of them did.Shin jokai koutan,Mugen tsukuyomi etc

HokageMangaVox said:
Is Kaguya moon level+ with her powers or with brute force? You should at least scale her with Naruto and Sasuke. Kaguya should be Continent level+ since this happen after they beat her-(Survived the clash from TBRS and Indra's arrow)/ then you can put Moon Level+ after that. Becuase looking at their profiles it seems that a continent level naruto and sasuke defeated Kaguya a moon level character. It doesn't seem right even do they where using the tsb to by pass durability but that would mean that Sasuke, Naruto and speacilly Sakura would never had deal any damage to her as a whole.
What you can't be serious here the technique used to seal Kaguya is moon level in it of itself what is this downgrade you speak of?

Well, Naruto and Sasuke beating, or at least sealing, Kaguya, seems to be a case of PIS or glass cannon nature on her part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back