• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto movie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
split durability makes her upgrade even more confusing. As i said, if she was 5A she could one shot naruto and sasuke, even if she didn't have to kill them. and her 5A abilities (if she has any) are completely useless in battle as we have seen. Exactly as Antvasima said. she would not be beaten in 10 chapters if she was 5A. kakashi blitzed her really bad IIRC
Kakashi used a technique that bypassed conventional durability it even says so on his page kamui raikirii.As for the rest she only has 5A for one move she can't one shot anything she wanted to absorb their chakra at first but then decided it was too risky I believe so she decided to get rid of them.

A conventional 5A character would obliterate kaguya in combat. kaguya's ability even if 5A (which i doubt) is not usable in combat. she is not cell, she doesnt have aoe attacks. she is a glass canon with poor durability. if kaguya is upgraded so would be naruto, sasuke and rest. that would create chaos and destroy powerscale

@CHILL: LOL, frieza fodder aint 3-B, he used a ring as a weapon, not his own power so the Ring is 3-B LOL

Also i don't mind Madara being upgraded to Hagoromo's level, but Kaguya stellar level is way too absurd and should not be taken seriously.

@Antvasima

Well the thing is that Hagoromo said Madara was near him before 2 power ups he absorbed the shinju three the Juubis true form as opposed to Hagoromo who absorbed prime Juubi.And he gains a second rinnegan he had 1 when Hagoromo stated what he did.

Upon gaining all those he awakens the same eye Kaguya did. A complete rinne sharingan.Remember Momoshiki awakens rinnegans when powering up so did Sasuke he awakened a incomplete rinne sharingan.

This should mean that Madara is at least Hagoromos level without Juubi.Who is still 5C via still having Juubi chakra despite losing the rinne sharingan Madara gained.Just as Madara lost it when Juubi was extracted from him.

Oh and shin jokai koutan ensnared the entire planet it's high 6A from what I can recall.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@CHILL: LOL, frieza fodder aint 3-B, he used a ring as a weapon, not his own power so the Ring is 3-B LOL

Also i don't mind Madara being upgraded to Hagoromo's level, but Kaguya stellar level is way too absurd and should not be taken seriously.
True lol

Madara being hagoromo level or stronger is fine. kaguya being 5A is not, that would make naruto and sasuke 5B, which would then make prime hagoromo 5B, and upgrade for all sage characters. utter chaos eventually. no need for that.

kaguya is completely fine as she is

Faisal Shourov said:
A conventional 5A character would obliterate kaguya in combat. kaguya's ability even if 5A (which i doubt) is not usable in combat. she is not cell, she doesnt have aoe attacks. she is a glass canon with poor durability. if kaguya is upgraded so would be naruto, sasuke and rest. that would create chaos and destroy powerscale
There's no such thing as a conventional character ignoring durability is ignoring durability.Shes not noted as such

The Hagoromo thing seems rather reasonable, though I am not the most qualified to say.

The Kaguya thing on the other hand, is not. Seemingly creating a pocket realm which contained a star isn't enough to counteract being beaten up on by some multi-continent level characters that she could have flicked to death had she been tier 4.

But she should only be stellar via one move explicitly she was caought off guard and sealed because of it .She also wanted to absorb their chakra not kill them first thats why she separated them.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Hagoromo thing seems rather reasonable, though I am not the most qualified to say.
The Kaguya thing on the other hand, is not. Seemingly creating a pocket realm which contained a star isn't enough to counteract being beaten up on by some multi-continent level characters that she could have flicked to death had she been tier 4.
talking about flick

Beerus flicks Goku
this would have happened if kaguya was that strong. instead it was naruto that flicked her. one could make a case for Kaguya downgrade based on her pathetic combat showings
Naruto punches Kaguya

Well, we are probably not going to upgrade Kaguya, unless it is in a non-combat-oriented glass cannon sense. But even so, it seems far too contradictory.

However, I suppose that placing Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke at "At least Moon level. Possibly Moon level+" seems reasonable, given that Hagoromo was calculated at a little over 1 Zettatons even on his death bed. Moon level currently goes up to 4 Zettatons, and Moon level+ up to 80 Zettatons.

Well, let's wait to see what other staff members think first.

dunno about naruto and sasuke, but madara upgrade is perfectly reasonable

No upgrade for kaguya though, she got manhandled by naruto on occassions in their fight. i posted scans above

I agree with not upgrading Kaguya and leaving her as is. Simply put, if she was any higher than 5-C, she would have literally won against Naruto and Sasuke. For her, she's fine the way she is.

For the Madara upgrade, i agree with upgrading him back to at least 5-C. It just doesn't make sense that Madara would be weaker than Hagaromo even after all the power ups he got before Kaguya showed up(like the meteortie feat he did that he described as "raindrops", for example). And i guess Naruto and Sasuke could also get re-upgraded back to Moon level too considering both are supposed to be around Madara's level or something by EoS.

I told it earlier - I'm against using movies for powerscaling for characters which originally from manga.

But if we use it, I'm agree with CrossverseCrisis.

So, given the rather confusing mess of statistics for Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara at different forms, or states of their development: Which ones should be adjusted, and by how much?

Depends, does Sasuke's Libido Eye blink on and then turn off when he's not in the "heat" of battle? That could be a giant factor in his power level.

Anyway, Naruto and Sasuke got weaker or something, I don't know. Should be as strong if not stronger than Madara but who knows.

Madara is Moon Level I'm guessing.

Madara: Moon Level+ (gained more power than Hagoromo by gaining Kaguya's power). This would be his form with the Shar Rinnegan.

Naruto and Sasuke: Moon Level as teens EOS and At least Moon Level as adults.

That's my opinion though.

Hmm...

1. Using tomoe to equalize powers and abilities is both irrational and inane. Not to mention the fact that people with same eyes do not necessarily have the same abilities, even in series (such as Madara having very different abilities from Nagato).

2. Regarding Kaguya: Not only is the size of Kaguya's dimensions indeterminate, it is also impossible to know if Kaguya was the one who created them in the first place. For all we know, it could very well be that similar to Sasuke, Kaguya could simply have access to other dimensions (instead of creating them). Additionally, if Kaguya was Tier 4, it would be impossible for Sasuke and Naruto to put up a fight against her attacks. Ditto for Hagoromo and Hamura (against the Juubi).

3. Speaking about Sasuke, yes, I agree his range (only) should be upgraded to cross-dimensional. Please also add that this is likely a non-combat ability, otherwise Sasuke would have used it in battle in the Boruto movie. Also mention that the ability hinders his other Doujutsu abilities.

4. Regarding Madara: I agree with upgrading him to 5-C. He was almost equivalent to Hagoromo (with both eyes), both in abilities and power.

5. Lastly, regarding Naruto and Sasuke: They were both capable of matching Madara, but could beat him together only. I think the appropriate tier for them would be "At least High 6-A". This tiering also holds true for base Naruto overpowering Toneri's attack in The Last.

I want feedback from other members on point 5, though.

^^Agree with everything Lord Kavpeny said. Point 5 is accurate as well. Madara had rinne sharingan, god tree absorbed and 2 rinnegan. He should be 5C. But Naruto and Sasuke are not necesaarily as strong as Prime Madara. Madara had juubi, god tree, 2 rinnegan and rinne sharingan. That's everything one could possibly achiece in narutoverse. I cant see sasuke as strong as Prime Madara with 1 rinnegan only. Same for naruto

I agree with Kav in upgrading Madara to 5C. Naruto and Sasuke being at least High 6A I can also agree with as I doubt they were as powerful as Madara was at full power.

Having the power of the Juubi is like having Hagoromo's power. Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke half that power, but Naruto also received all the powers of the Bijuu which is like having a Juubi Jinchuriki's power as stated by Madara. This means that Naruto was near Hagoromo's level of power too. During their final fight, Sasuke used his Susanoo as a container for the Bijuu's power like a Gedo Mazo which put him on Hagoromo's level of power according to Kurama. Despite that, Naruto was capable of matching Sasuke by absorbing all the energy on Earth and managed to stalemate him in power.

I don't see how all that can be considered Multi Continent Level because of the above honestly. Using all the energy on Earth to power up your attacks seems like it should be Moon Level at the very least.

Logically, there is no way Naruto would be as strong as Prime Madara. Prime Madara had everything, even more than Hagoromo. I don't see how Naruto is 5C honestly.

To keep it short: I believe Lord Kavpenys reasoning makes sense so, in my opinion, we should go with it.

Neither was the Spirit Bomb Goku used on Frieza in the Namek Saga. That didn't make it any less powerful though.

If having all the power of the Bijuu automatically puts you near Hagoromo's level of power, why wouldn't a planet's worth of energy give as substantial boost in power?

Non-Bias said:
Neither was the Spirit Bomb Goku used on Frieza in the Namek Saga. That didn't make it any less powerful though.

If having all the power of the Bijuu automatically puts you near Hagoromo's level of power, why wouldn't a planet's worth of energy give as substantial boost in power?
That's because the spirt bomb only works on evil beings. Like i said it doesn't work like that, condersing the fact he dosen't any notable feats with said power....

I agree with Lord Kavpeny with the exception of point 5.

Given that the Moon level and Moon level+ categories are quite wide, even if Naruto and Sasuke were individually only half as strong as Madara, they would likely still fulfill the requirements for the same level.

Hagoromo was near the upper limit of Moon level even at his death bed, so I find it reasonable to place all of them at "At least Moon level", or possibly "Moon level+", but I suppose that is more iffy.

Well the thing about it is Naruto got a final power up at the end of the manga.He gains the second half of kyuubi which should amplify his power by a lot.Naruto at the end of the movie takes a regular rasengan and makes it moon level in a weakened state while his chakra was likely being absorbed there's that for evidence.

@Antvasima: Perhaps they might qualify as Moon level, perhaps they might not. Isn't that the point of using "At least" in conjunction with High 6-A.

@ChillVibezz: Incorrect. Naruto's Rasengan overpowered a Continent level attack, not a Moon level one.

@Lord Kavpeny

Wait the attack is continental? Isn't Momoshiki moon+ and the rasengan didn't stop there it destroyed shinju three ,rose to the atmosphere and made a pretty big explosion in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back