• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto movie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't answer the question. What's even funnier is the databook info CHILLVIBEZZ just provided that says that having the power of the Juubi means having Hagoromo's power. So you have a databook statement and a manga statement that proves what you said wrong lol.

Nowhere did it state that Madara ihas more power then SO69

The bottom left caption says, "To acquire the power of the ten tailed beasts is the same as possessing the power of the Sage of Six Paths, so it is accompanied by the same Truthseeker Orbs.

That so ƒñö

Pietro Maximoff said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
We've talked about this multiple times in multiple threads before, and frankly i don't feel like explaining it over again, so I suggest you take a look at those threads and see why your statement wouldn't work...
I've seen the discussions and nobody has explained how Madara could possibly be weaker than Hagoromo or why statements from one series can be accepted but not from another. (And no, non-canon guidebooks don't make a difference).
I doubt you've seen all of them dude....
Maybe not, so can anyone here explain how it could be possible that Madara is weaker than Hagoromo? It would make no sense.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The bottom left caption says, "To acquire the power of the ten tailed beasts is the same as possessing the power of the Sage of Six Paths, so it is accompanied by the same Truthseeker Orbs.

That so ƒñö

That is a very vague statment

That so ƒñö

That is a very vague statment

Ok

1.I have provided arguments a above even without the statement.And proved why .

2.The statement cannot be considered not credible because Hagoromo himself says so which is backed up by showings to prove it.

3.Id like to see arguments from your end saying he's not this and that because you believe so is not an valid argument.

Fair enough though hyperbole is always noticeable.Madara also said he could shatter everything within the universe that doesn't make the manga nothing credible...

Though it's not like I should care since I have showings.

I don't see why obvious hyperboles in the databook mean we have to ignore the rest of it? The difference is the Obito/Madara being nearly equal to Hagoromo thing is not contradicted in the manga and is even supported. Plus it would make no sense for Madara to be weaker when he had everything Hagoromo did and more.

Also since we accept the statements for other series there is no reason at all that we should ignore Hagoromo's statement. I mean, use some common sense, why would Hagoromo who was trying to help Naruto defeat Madara say it if it wasn't true? What would be the point of Kishimoto even adding it?

Manga statement supported by the databook means that it's not all hype like others have been saying. Pretty much everyone who was downgraded (Naruto, Madara, Sasuke) should be upgraded again via powerscaling from Hagoromo. People have been upgraded with less after all.

^In this case it would by showings and the databook so it's pretty undeniable.But let's wait and see I guess...

I dont care about Naruto/Sasuke or Kaguya upgrade. But Madara should be stronger than Hagoromo for having rinne sharingan. Rinne sharingan was stated to give the user access to every single jutsu in narutoverse, including bloodline. Madara post god tree absorption should be stronger than hagoromo at the least. Madara's death was PIS, not because he was weak

I dont agree with kaguya or other upgrades, Kaguya is fine as she is. Star level Kaguya could kill Naruto with a poke, and naruto couldn't tickle her in a trillion years

Wbaez93 said:
Madara isn't superior to Hagoromo. Not even close.
Madara is superior to Hagoromo otherwise he wouldn't have rinne sharingan or even be the host of Kaguya in the first place ..

Wbaez93 said:
Madara isn't superior to Hagoromo. Not even close.
Rinne sharingan = every single ability in Narutoverse. Madara can do everything hagoromo can, and more. That's fact

Wbaez93 said:
'Rinne Sharingan' means nothing. Provide actual feats and not weak statements.
Feats? When has anybody ever destroyed a country on panel in Yu yu hakusho? How is raizen multi-continent level? Feats smh

Wbaez93 said:
"Rinne sharigan" actually determines his power as every Naruto character who gained power while possessing eye power.lol

I'd like to see your arguments towards everything I stated above also awakening rinne sharingan is an actual feat.

Statements that are backed up by nothing whatsoever are accepted but statement that are backed up are suddenly not credible? LOL

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wbaez93 said:
"Rinne sharigan" actually determines his power as every Naruto character who gained power while possessing eye power.lol
I'd like to see your arguments towards everything I stated above also awakening rinne sharingan is an actual feat.

Statements that are backed up by nothing whatsoever are accepted but statement that are backed up are suddenly not credible? LOL
Are you going to continue saying that Madara > Hagoromo due the Rinne Sharingan? If so, then there's nothing more to say.

Madara and Hagoromo both have the Rinnegan and Juubi but Madara has the Shinju absorbed and the Rinne-Sharingan. How is he inferior to Hagoromo? He has all of his abilities and more. The Databook states Madara and Obito were both near Hagoromo's level with just the Juubi and one Rinnegan, and Hagoromo states it himself in the manga. How can it be argued Madara is weaker after gaining the second Rinnegan Rinne-Sharingan and Shinju? Also Cell was recently upgraded based on a statement, so I don't see a reason to ignore Hagoromo's statement.

@Wbaez93

1.I said Madara >>>Hagoromo without Juubi and third eye.

2.Awakening it as Kaguya had is a legitimate feat whether or you like it or not....

I find it hard to believe that Madara is weaker than a hagoromo on deathbed even with rinne sharingan. That goes against basic powerscale rule of Narutoverse. Madara was used as Kaguya's vessel after absorbing god tree.

Sasuke with 1 rinnegan was compared to Prime Hagoromo. Is 1 rinnegan Sasuke > prime hagoromo > dying hagoromo > rinne sharingan Madara? This makes no sense. Just like Kaguya being star level

I agree with Sheoth that it might be reasonable to upgrade Madara to Hagoromo's level, or just below it (given the explicit statement that Madara was getting close to him in power), possibly along with Naruto and Sasuke.

However, I also think that Kaguya at star level seems too contradictory. At best she would be a glass cannon with only one specific non-combat-oriented technique at that level, but I am still hesitant to introduce such a massive upgrade without very explicit proof.

Antvasima said:
I agree with Sheoth that it might be reasonable to upgrade Madara to Hagoromo's level, or just below it, possibly along with Naruto and Sasuke.
However, I also think that Kaguya at star level seems too contradictory. At best she would be a glass cannon with only one specific non-combat-oriented technique at that level, but I am still hesitant to introduce such a massive upgrade without very explicit proof.
please upgrade Madara is possbile. but keep kaguya the same. she aint star level by any stretch or imagination. especially in combat

@Antvasima

Madara already performed a casual high 6A feat himself check above . Furthermore he wouldn't have rinne sharingan if he didn't have at least Hagoromos power but more evidence would be the fact that he wouldn't even be Kaguyas vessel...

As for Kaguya well even without assumption based arguments isn't the fact that the moon is in orbit proof enough for her dimension to place her at 5A at least ?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
As for Kaguya well even without assumption based arguments isn't the fact that the moon is in orbit proof enough for her dimension to place her at 5A at least ?
^^no, if she was high 5A naruto and sasuke would be dead with her basic attacks. she wouldn't have to exert herself, nor she could be defeated. kaguya is fine as she is, otherwise naruto and sasuke would be high 5B which makes no sense. powerscaling has to make sense in combat. this is a vs forum after all

^^no, she was high 5A naruto and sasuke would be dead with her basic attacks. kaguya is fine as she is, otherwise naruto and sasuke would be high 5B which makes no sense. powerscaling has to make sense in combat. this is a vs forum after all

She brushed off their most powerful attacks the only time she was injured was by moves that ignore conventional durability or senjutsu which is her sole weakness we've been through this.

split durability makes her upgrade even more confusing. As i said, if she was 5A she could one shot naruto and sasuke, even if she didn't have to kill them. and her 5A abilities (if she has any) are completely useless in battle as we have seen. Exactly as Antvasima said. she would not be beaten in 10 chapters if she was 5A. kakashi blitzed her really bad IIRC

I also think that it seems safest to keep Kaguya where she is. And I see no calculation that puts Madara's feat at High 6-A. However, Hagoromo explicitly stating that Madara was almost equal to himself seems more legitimate.

That said, I would like to see more input from the rest of the staff before we change anything.

Anyway, please keep this discussion clean and civil according to the rules of this wiki.

GTgokussj4 said:
Was there a star in her dimension
The argument used was it could be artificial sunlight that was hitting Sasuke and the same goes for the supposed moon in her snow dimension well we got confirmation her dimensions got space and that there's a moon in one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back