• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto movie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with Sasuke:

He gains the ability to cross dimensions ope portals to large distances and he should have the same range as momoshiki via perfoming the exact same feat.

Furthermore he says with his tomoe rinnega hes able to transport people so since the juubi in its incomple form has the exact same tomoe rinnega and madara has a complete one they should likely have it also.

Naruto:

Momoshiki is defeated by naruto and boruto rasengan.Boruto uses rasengan a small regular one and naruto adds his chakra to it and makes it huge while hes being stabbed by black rodds which i believe were sucking his chakra away from him.Anyways thats a 5C feat for him .Lets not forget that minato and naruto already did a father son rasengan and it didnt do much at all this one is exceptional because of narutos six paths chakra as well as his kyuubi which he has both halves off now.Borutos chakra has nothing exceptional that would do anything out of the ordinary or trigger something naruto used his chakra to amplify that regular rasengan and make it moon+.

Kaguya:

Previous threads have been made regarding her but they were pretty pointless since the novels arent even written by kishimoto therefore not canon or at least cant be proven unless he suddenly states he approves them.

Anyways we see in the beginning of the movie itself within her snow dimension that there was a moo which means her other dimension also contained a star (sun) which should be enough evidence to bump her to tier 4C or low 4B as she said create a new dimension this means Expansive TSB was previously used for the latter.Oh and btw its 100% confirmed that its her snow dimension because we see the exact same castle .And its where sasuke and kinshiki fight.

Finally Madara:

This has been brought up alot but ill just provide my points as to why the arguments established for his tier were not valid whatsoever.

Before even starting this madara performed a high 6A feat shin jokai kouta

First off Hagoromo despite having Juubi extracted from him still had its chakra otherwise he wouldnt even be able to perform six paths chibaku tensei in the first place because he would only have yang release thats why hagoromo and hamura both combine their seals to do the very first one.(Ying-Yang release)

Secondly madara never used six paths chibaku tensei so i dont even see how in the world you can base his power off chibaku tensei and claim hes not more powerful or at least equal to hagoromo who himself is only moon level via that single technique which is used for sealing btw so theres no reason for him to use it in the first place.

Thirdly Madaras power was at least equal to hagoromos before the zetsu thing.

Why you may ask let me explain things established whitin the series and prove it so.

Sasuke upon acquiring half of Hagoromos chakra gained an incomplete Sha rinnegan .

If Sasuke had also been given the other half naruto was given hed get this .

Hagoromo mentions madara being near him.

And this was before madara had gained his second eye and absorbed the shinju three.

When you gain power in naruto your eyes change depending on the amount but this is exclusive to those who had eye power prior unless you're skipping two stages.Like Naruto for example if he gained both Ying and yang halves instead of just yang he'd get rinnegan.

Momoshiki had a premature rinnegan and upon gaining power it turns purple and into a regular rinnegan he also awakens a third rinnegan on his forehead.

Theres also sasuke who awakens incomplete rinne sharigan as ive previously mentioned.

In Madaras case he absorbs the shinju three and gets his second rinnegan .

What happens next

He awakens a complete sha rinnegan is what happened .

Which further proves that he reached the same power hagoromo has now at the very least.

Also Otsutsukis regularly have byakugan this means that when kaguya ate the fruit she gained her complete sha rinnega to show it.

As we all know the thing separating madara and hagoromo to kaguya is her absorbing chakra from others this should mean that regular kaguya whitout absorbing chakra from others to gain her full power and being able to use Epansive TSB whos 5C = Jinchuriki Hagoromo = FP madara

Once madara got juubi extracted he no longer had his third eye which should explain why hagoromo no longer has it despite that he still has its chakra to some extent which is why he can use ying yang release.

Which should make complete sense...

So how is he not 5C exactly give me valid reasons why.

Thoughts on this?

Half of these things not only don't have to do with Boruto, but covers something that goes against the rules (Upgrading Kaguya to stellar/universal) and has been discussed before (Madara's tier).

The Everlasting said:
Half of these things not only don't have to do with Boruto, but covers something that goes against the rules (Upgrading Kaguya to stellar/universal) and has been discussed before (Madara's tier).
Nope the whole kaguya thing was discussed because the novel stated it was a parallel world which is non canon i didnt mention any of it.As for madara well i used evidence from the movie what else.

Upgrading Kaguya that high is still against the rules, and Madara's power in relation to Hagoromo's has already been discussed.

So if Kaguya is 4-c how can Naruto and Sasuke still hurt her, if she's tier 4 then everyone should be tier 4 too, hmm, hard to believe and to think she was using all her chakra to blow the earth up, anyways that's just my thoughts and maybe someone may have a better idea on this.

The Everlasting said:
Upgrading Kaguya that high is still against the rules, and Madara's power in relation to Hagoromo's has already been discussed.
How is it against the rules i gave an actual argument as to why and used canon material just like how link was upgraded.

And as for madara well i presented evidence from the movie so its not rehash.

Aimenaltair said:
So if Kaguya is 4-c how can Naruto and Sasuke still hurt her, if she's tier 4 then everyone should be tier 4 too, hmm, hard to believe and to think she was using all her chakra to blow the earth up, anyways that's just my thoughts and maybe someone may have a better idea on this.
The only time she hurt was her was from moves that ignore conventional durability.

This would contradict Naruto: The Last with Toneri using the moon to try to destroy the Earth, if Kaguya was actually that powerful then Naruto would recieve and upgrade along with Toneri which will surely contradict the plot for the Naruto: The Last. If by what your going is correct then Toneri would had not needed the Moon to destroy the Earth in the first place.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
This would contradict Naruto: The Last with Toneri using the moon to try to destroy the Earth, if Kaguya was actually that powerful then Naruto would recieve and upgrade along with Toneri which will surely contradict the plot for the Naruto: The Last.
And why are you comparing the progenitor of chakra to a descendent of one of her sons......

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
This would contradict Naruto: The Last with Toneri using the moon to try to destroy the Earth, if Kaguya was actually that powerful then Naruto would recieve and upgrade along with Toneri which will surely contradict the plot for the Naruto: The Last.
And why are you comparing the progenitor of chakra to a descendent of one of her sons......
If Kaguya get's upgraded then Naruto would be around Low 5B to 5A ( Since he was able to harm her more then twice), which would be Planet Level (that's at the EoS), The Last (taking place 2 years later) would have a different plot than Toneri trying to destroy the Earth with the Moon, both Toneri and Naruto are comparable ( With Naruto being stronger) so upgrading Toneri to Planet Level would not make sense since the movie itself contradicts your argument (Toneri needing the Moon to destroy the Earth instead of destroying it on his own),

@CaptainFalcon64

I already adressed that previously the only times kaguya was harmed was from moves that ignore conventional durability.Naruto is nowhere near kaguya hes even bellow madara same goes for toneri.

I'm sorry but I agree with The Everlasting. Upgrading Kaguya that high would be absurd due to the contradictions.

The Everlasting said:
There's also the fact that if Kaguya was 4-C she would have beaten Naruto and Sasuke without any effort whatsoever.
Nope she wanted to absorb theyre chakra to begin with have you read the final arc?

Well the madara upgrade doesn't seem problematic... Let's see what the others think first, though.

Pietro Maximoff said:
We already ha a thread on 5-C Madara, and i came to an agreement on that Character statements are not enough for an upgrade...
I didn't base my entire argument on that I backed it up with evidence...

Also I'm pretty sure that the statement couldn't get more accurate as it's from Hagoromo himself...

I think Naruto (and by extension Kaguya) aren't given enough credit for their feats honestly. Naruto's attacks hurting Kaguya is understandable because he uses Senjutsu attacks, which is a weakness for her. The only reason he was able to cut off her arm was because of the fact she was exhausted and he's literally wearing Senjutsu via RSM.

Naruto was also able to overpower and knock back Kaguya and was capable of flying through her attacks with no problem. Kaguya's normal attacks are Moon Level+ according to this wiki.

Fetch
There's also the example of power seen by Naruto's attack and the power of his clash against Sasuke. Naruto's Bijuu Rasenshuriken attack shows that it would take a nice chunk out of the Moon she was sealed in and his clash with Sasuke showed an explosion that's bigger than the Moon she was sealed in. Not only was Naruto and Sasuke unaffected by this attack, they weren't using the strongest attacks they could yet. This happened soon after Kurama said Sasuke was on Hagoromo's level of power. Hagoromo is Moon Level according to this wiki.
Statements and showing suggests that Moon Level Naruto and Sasuke aren't hyperbole, especially given the feats they were performing. This was all before they got stronger in The Last and Boruto movie.

Base Momoshiki's normal attacks could destroy RSM Naruto's Chakra Avatar whereas the clash between him and Sasuke didn't bother them. This was before Momoshiki got more power and Naruto and Sasuke could still match him in power. This is yet another reason why they were fine at Moon Level (could go higher), and the downgrade wasn't necessary if you ask me.

Pietro Maximoff said:
We've already had detailed threads on moon level sausage and narudo, and they weren't accepted.
This is about the boruto movie tho current showings state otherwise....

I'm just going to comment on the Madara thing. Hagoromo himself said that Madara was nearly his equal with just one Rinnegan. How is it possible that Madara is weaker than him with the Juubi, both Rinnegan, the Shinju absorbed and the Rinne-Sharingan? That makes literally no sense. He has everything Hagoromo had and more. And for people stating that we can't use character statements, well that's kind of hypocritical considering we just upgraded Cell to Solar System level based on a statement (something I completely agree with) and Hagoromo's statement is just as credible.

Yes i know, i'm just trying to keep it on topic and not derail it to another one of thode why nardo amd sauce should be moon level thread, like someone else is trying to do

Valar Melkor 2 said:
I'm just going to comment on the Madara thing. Hagoromo himself said that Madara was nearly his equal with just one Rinnegan. How is it possible that Madara is weaker than him with the Juubi, both Rinnegan, the Shinju absorbed and the Rinne-Sharingan? That makes literally no sense. He has everything Hagoromo had and more. And for people stating that we can't use character statements, well that's kind of hypocritical considering we just upgraded Cell to Solar System level based on a statement (something I completely agree with) and Hagoromo's statement is just as credible.
Cell's statement is backed up by mul tiple guidebooks, were Hagoromo's isn't

Pietro Maximoff said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Cell's statement is backed up by mul
tiple guidebooks, were Hagoromo's isn't
None of those guidebooks were written by Toriyama and aren't considered canon. Also what reason would Hagoromo have to lie, and how could Madara possibly be weaker than him when he had every power/power-up Hagoromo had and more?

We've talked about this multiple times in multiple threads before, and frankly i don't feel like explaining it over again, so I suggest you take a look at those threads and see why your statement wouldn't work...

Pietro Maximoff said:
Yes i know, i'm just trying to keep it on topic and not derail it to another one of thode why nardo amd sauce should be moon level thread, like someone else is trying to do
Lol, I was steadily showing the power that everyone was showing and talking about the power they showed in the movies too. If Naruto and Sasuke's clash was dubbed Multi Continent Level and someone comes along and easily replicated the feat with his weaker attacks that Naruto and Sasuke was tanking and overpowering, wouldn't they logically be above Multi Continent Level? Unless you're saying that Naruto and Sasuke aren't stronger as adults compared to their teen counterparts?

Pietro Maximoff said:
We've talked about this multiple times in multiple threads before, and frankly i don't feel like explaining it over again, so I suggest you take a look at those threads and see why your statement wouldn't work...
I've seen the discussions and nobody has explained how Madara could possibly be weaker than Hagoromo or why statements from one series can be accepted but not from another. (And no, non-canon guidebooks don't make a difference).

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
I've seen the discussions and nobody has explained how Madara could possibly be weaker than Hagoromo or why statements from one series can be accepted but not from another. (And no, non-canon guidebooks don't make a difference).
I doubt you've seen all of them dude....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back