• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I found this fanfic profile where the son of Boros is 5-C that goes up to 3-C, with FTL+ speed and class Z lifting strenght

Except he's only half boronian... he could be used as a weapon in our war...

Darox
Lord Nasty being unable to drown him proves he is far too powerful.

Hey, fellow boners I might have thought of a way to make Melz possibly 6-C. Gery thought that both himself and Melz could beat Saitama knowing that he beat Groribas. This implies that Melz despite being weaker than Groribas is still relative to him enough to help Gery beat someone who beat Groribas.

Boros is speed is so underrated
9b3.png

How do some vsb staff really truly think that they’re being more accurate by saying “yes, Face Ripper most likely statue blitzes released Boros”
“Yes Gums most likely one shots armored Boros”
“Yes, Geryuganshoop LS stomps MB Boros”
There’s some clownery going on here somewhere, I can smell it.

anyways more Boros stuff
I've been thinking of the statement that he had saitama on the defensive (which was also said for the superior, based anime guidebook)
I think it's necessary to put "had a casual saitama on the defensive" into his speed and AP justification, that way we can probably remove the possibly rating that had to be shoved in here to appease Damage.
Additionally, Boros' condensed laser should be rela+ and possibly ftl because of the fact that meteoric burst uses his latent energy
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5MTcyNTY2NTY2NTAzOTE1NjIlMkZwXzExLnBuZw==

and my next plan is probably to add to Boros' intelligence (and standard tactics) that he uses dust from his energy beam to land a sneak attack, like this
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MTcyNTY2MDMzNzg1MjgzOTglMkZwXzQwLnBuZw==

perhaps even limited stealth mastery

and of course, pseudo flight
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDI4NDk1NTg1NTglMkY5MTcyNTY1NzI4MTg4NDE2NDElMkZwXzM1LnBuZw==

also, his regen is the best in the universe (shown here and on the databook page)
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyNTY3NTc0MDU5NjIyNzAlMkZwXzMucG5n

meaning he should be noted as having better regen than melz, who survived this stuff:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MTcyNTYwNDg1MTgyNjY5MzElMkZwXzMuanBn
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MTcyNTY1MTcyNzc4NjQwMDYlMkZwXzI1LnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNTY2NjE3NjMyNTYzMzAlMkZwXzEyLnBuZw==

class P feat had absolutely no business getting removed smh.
release Boros should honestly be comparable to flashy flash just for being straight up equal to casual saitama there, which actually kind of reminds me of this:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkY5MTcyNzc5MzE3MTYzNDk5NTIlMkY0LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5MTcyNzgwMDUwOTU3MjcxMDQlMkY1LnBuZw==

I'll try and get back on that in a few months
Super Elite Boner Justice squad tap in

the anime Boros profile may need a bit of adjustment
the planet level latent energy statement only applies for csrc, not physicals..although, we could still say that meteoric burst is low 5-B because of his scaling above Orochi, among other things
I plan on "revising" it in general for a few things.

I mean I know that it says he can use his full energy, but that just means he has access to it, and can do stuff like shooting lasers and activating Meteoric Burst
the only time he can actually use all his latent energy at once is csrc, and it'd be a little redundant to say he's physically planet level and then say his strongest attack in his stronger form is planet level
low 5-B is a better fit, really.

I mean I know that it says he can use his full energy, but that just means he has access to it, and can do stuff like shooting lasers and activating Meteoric Burst
The second statement is blatantly referring to Boros utilising his full energy to clash against Saitama right after he transforms up until Saitama destroys his right arm

he's utilizing his full energy regardless is the thing, but it's specified to be latent energy, which means using his full power doesn't mean using all of his energy at once
like, you can charge a phone to 100%, and start using it, but that doesn't mean every time you turn it on you're actually outputting a battery's worth of energy, if that makes sense
wouldn't it just seem a little weird for them to specify csrc as being planet level if they already stated released form to be planet level? Even for Boros, it just doesn't quite add up.

Talk about the boros turned good series here because it's peak fiction
It’s been neat but also the scaling got some ****** up shit, and there were a few out of character moments
Platinum speed being relative to Released Boros implies some extraordinary things…. I do realize that it’s the scaling where Golden sperm scales above Orochi, but it’s still kinda ******
Satori also made Sage centipede and Psykorochi exist at the same time, probably not realizing that Sage is Orochi’s reincarnation
And also Boros getting scared at God just cause he’s strong is odd, since he was only excited to fight Saitama even after being blown apart easily.

It’s been neat but also the scaling got some ***** up shit, and there were a few out of character moments
Platinum speed being relative to Released Boros implies some extraordinary things…. I do realize that it’s the scaling where Golden sperm scales above Orochi, but it’s still kinda *****
Satori also made Sage centipede and Psykorochi exist at the same time, probably not realizing that Sage is Orochi’s reincarnation
And also Boros getting scared at God just cause he’s strong is odd, since he was only excited to fight Saitama even after being blown apart easily.
I mean, Boros was holding back against PS on purpose, it's a plot point that PS literally can't handle Boros released forms real power

Back