• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways in all seriousness, the scan I posted is actually pretty nice
since "the battle for strongest in the universe" all but directly confirms that boros directly scales above.....
well...tatsumaki
which, is actually kinda rough since the intention was to just scale him above orochi. But yknow what, we might have to aim bigger. Although maybe I'll just say "he's stronger than however strong Orochi was at the time"
I do think you can aim for a ">Tasumaki" but the hyperbole argument is gonna be strong

And btw, since he's "the strongest in the universe" and people will try to use God, Blast, etc. as a counter argument, you can just argue that they don't live inside the same dimension

I do think you can aim for a ">Tasumaki" but the hyperbole argument is gonna be strong
exactly, that's why I'm so skeptical
even if I do believe this is incredibly valid evidence for boros>tatsumaki, it might actually lower the chances of it getting accepted due to people getting defensive when it comes to tats vs boros
it's a hard decision, but I think I might have to aim for orochi first and then maybe try and get tatsumaki afterwards

I'm pretty sure that sooner or later Saitama will say that Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki. She can't be stronger than him in terms of plot suggestion. Boros was presented as an apocalypse. Murata and One are watching the community, so someday they will give us an answer.

first thing first, we need to wait on the results for the translation though
after that, we can go ahead with the plan I detailed below
Anyways going back to Boros scaling above Orochi, here’s a quick rundown of the current evidence and reasoning

4 instances of saitama showing that he sees Boros as really strong
2 instances of Saitama heavily implying that he sees Ororchi as weak or just not strong
Along with 2 instances of Boros withstanding a normal punch, and 1 instance of Ororchi being completely annihilated and blown up by a normal punch
And then maybe something else idk.

Boros was able to send Saitama to the moon. Tatsumaki said that she couldn't send Saitama into space. Maybe this will fit?
Saitama weighs 17 billion infinity tons, give my man boros infinite LS
sadly though, despite how much of a Boros W that is, I can't include it in the crt or else they would tear me to pieces even harder

The Boros scaling above Ororchi thread is most likely gonna be an uphill battle, so I’m gonna need those in favor of it to tap in so we can come up with an argument that slightly more skeptical people might agree with

内部を破壊しながらサイタマが辿り着いたさいしんぶうちゅうさいきょう最深部・・・そこには宇宙最強を誇る男ボロスが待ち受けていた!今ここに、人類最強1ちゅうさいきょうはじ宇宙最強の戦いが始まる。たたかじんるいさいパークス

After destroying the interior, Saitama arrives at the deepest part of the Spaceship ... where Boros, the most powerful man in the universe, was waiting for him! Now here begins the battle between the strongest of mankind and the strongest of the universe.

Last edited:
The Boros scaling above Ororchi thread is most likely gonna be an uphill battle, so I’m gonna need those in favor of it to tap in so we can come up with an argument that slightly more skeptical people might agree with
I would suggest the "test punch" thing, but i also think that's flawed

I'm pretty sure that sooner or later Saitama will say that Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki. She can't be stronger than him in terms of plot suggestion. Boros was presented as an apocalypse. Murata and One are watching the community, so someday they will give us an answer.
Agreed

Like I won't deny that OPM's narrative has definitely massive changed given we already seen saitama full power with several arcs still left to go

But narratively...Tatsumaki honestly still hasn't shown anything that suggests she scales above Boros let alone to the ridiculous degree that some people wank her to be

Like Boros was supposed to be a foil to Saitama...basically Saitama if he just said **** it and let his boredom override his morals in exchange for that fight he wanted

Obviously Saitama could have one shotted him whenever even when casual but his casual state varies lmfao

Aside from Boros...no one other than Perfect Monster Garou has ever tanked a hit with "killing intention" from Saitama

Aside from Boros...no one other than Perfect Monster Garou has ever tanked a hit with "killing intention" from Saitama
Well actually he didn’t intend to kill Garou because of what he promised Tareo
Although I wouldn’t use the “almost a real fight” thing again on Garou since he was actively making fun of him and trying to pacify him non lethally, so he wouldn’t openly admit to finding him strong or anything
But yeah, the whole point is that saitama beats everyone in one punch, and when he doesn’t one punch the enemy it’s a big deal, so it’s quite clear what the intention was with Boros enduring two punches from saitama, while orochi gets exploded (especially pre redraw where it’s specifically noted as “that was a normal punch”)

内部を破壊しながらサイタマが辿り着いたさいしんぶうちゅうさいきょう最深部・・・そこには宇宙最強を誇る男ボロスが待ち受けていた!今ここに、人類最強1ちゅうさいきょうはじ宇宙最強の戦いが始まる。たたかじんるいさいパークス

After destroying the interior, Saitama arrives at the deepest part of the Spaceship ... where Boros, the most powerful man in the universe, was waiting for him! Now here begins the battle between the strongest of mankind and the strongest of the universe.
I missed this

it’s good that it emphasizes multiple times that Boros is the strongest in the universe, that makes it less susceptible to hyperbole arguments

I think that I should also bring up that Ororchi’s sacrifices had gotten too weak and weren’t making him much stronger as supporting evidence, so that the “strongest in the universe” statement is a bit more useful

Well, that confirms Boros > Tats and Orochi

Well, that confirms Boros > Tats and Orochi
Which is a problem, because nobody is gonna agree to Boros being stronger than Tatsumaki yet, regardless of it it’s true
playing it safe is the key here, the goal is to actually get it accepted, not to be the most accurate.

Btw, why don’t we assume the first punch Saitama hit Boros with was equal or greater than the punches the ship was tanking that Saitama was trying to bring down?

Which is a problem, because nobody is gonna agree to Boros being stronger than Tatsumaki yet, regardless of it it’s true
playing it safe is the key here, the goal is to actually get it accepted, not to be the most accurate.
I really wonder if people themselves believe that Tatsumaki can tear apart the most inspiring One-Punch Man villain after Garou with one finger? Do they really believe without irony that Tatsumaki is so much stronger than Boros? Do they really believe Genos can One Shot Boros? I'm pretty sure they know deep down that Tatsumaki is weaker.

Back