• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, also, do you think its better to adress the counterarguments about the databook in the OP? Like the outdated, hyperbole stuff?
perhaps
the outdated stuff could probably just be countered during the arguments if anyone brings it up, considering that Orochi was literally introduced as the main villain of the arc not long after boros, the hyperbole stuff is kinda just a burden of proof thing as well
I might add a small note, but I'm not sure really.
Wouldn't be better to actually mention the value in the profile itself?
I wish it was like this
actually I made a thread suggesting we list the values characters scale to on their pages more clearly, but no....we don't do that I guess. We can figure it out afterwards

I have procrastinated this moment for so long, and the time has finally come
things are gonna get real sus among us

media

I’m gonna need a little assistance on the orochi thread
It’s a much more uphill battle than expected for a mere possibly rating with so much evidence backing even a full rating
but as long as there’s enough people talking, the dissenting staff likely won’t shut down the thread prematurely, and we might actually have a shot at getting the bare minimum of a very obvious revision to finally go through

I’m gonna need a little assistance on the orochi thread
It’s a much more uphill battle than expected for a mere possibly rating with so much evidence backing even a full rating
but as long as there’s enough people talking, the dissenting staff likely won’t shut down the thread prematurely, and we might actually have a shot at getting the bare minimum of a very obvious revision to finally go through
I'll try to help when I get home (anywhere from 5 to 7 hours from now)

Boners, it seems that qawsed is starting to agree with Boros>Tatsumaki, we have a chance of beating that green demon

Last edited:
Anyways as said before, no early celebrations
Damage or another staff member is inevitably going to come with some kind of counter, so there is most likely still a debate to be had.

Damage came and normalperson is back
they’re prepared to do literally everything to keep Boros from getting his scaling, from making in-training saitama weaker than tatsumaki, to making the guidebook non canon all of a sudden, and just throwing away everything they’ve established just because Boros might get a single upgrade from it

We’re gonna need to fight like hell out there fellas, this is the change we’ve awaited for the past years, and this is our last chance for a payoff
tap in, asap. Freedom is on the line.

now for some wacky bullshit
what if we give Boros low -high regen scaling above natural water
after all, he does have the best regen in the universe, as stated by both himself and the guidebook
we can go even further.

At least in the anime his regen was eerily close to Low-high. Think the only part of his body that didn't get liquified was his chest eye.

Back