• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It just occurred to me that the anti Boros people seriously believe that ten second mode genos could one shot meteoric burst Boros
we really have to put an end to this
Anyways Groribas kinda just spits acid at metal bat and wins instantly so he does still defeat metal bat
Although, Groribas would lose to Drive Knight now that I think about it, and prep time metal knight most likely

When’s the boros ban going through? I’m tired of seeing the same topic over and over again.
because that is all we can talk about. Boros being stronk 😭
his character as a whole is as flat as a wall and the only notable thing we can talk about is how cool the bros at Madhouse animated his fight.

because that is all we can talk about. Boros being stronk 😭
his character as a whole is as flat as a wall and the only notable thing we can talk about is how cool the bros at Madhouse animated his fight.
Garou fans when they realize Boros has a better theme song

His name is PERFECT GAROU
perfect deez nuts
mitsuru-kuroiwa-judgment-judge-eyes-gif-26843515.gif

We just need the guidebook scan about Boros' surviving Saitama's test punch and how that's his default punch.

To be completely honest though I actually have no idea where to find that book to begin with
it’s like it doesn’t even exist on the internet

We don't consider the anime divergent enough for its own verse, so it works.
Actually I see how that could work
directly contradictory statements such as “I will shave earth’s surface” vs “I will destroy the planet” would have manga priority, but something like that would be completely non contradictory, especially since there’s no evidence that Orochi scales above Boros or anything
we might be able to use it but I’m not sure

The manga and anime are different continuities. The story of the anime isn’t dissimilar enough to warrant its own profiles, but it’s still a different continuity and can’t be conflated with the manga.
So basically they’re only different continuities in a way that’s convenient for you 🗿
Regardless, this doesn’t stop anime-only content from being represented on a profile of its own, since the anime-manga continuity rule is only there for redundancy, but it doesn’t prevent us from doing, say, an anime Boros profile technically speaking, even if we can’t count the anime as it’s own verse we can say that a character is significantly changed

there’s also the OVAs which are completely new content iirc?

So basically they’re only different continuities in a way that’s convenient for you 🗿
I get that you like accusing the staff of bias since you don’t have any better arguments, but those are the rules. If you don’t like it, change them.
Regardless, this doesn’t stop anime-only content from being represented on a profile of its own, since the anime-manga continuity rule is only there for redundancy, but it doesn’t prevent us from doing, say, an anime Boros profile technically speaking, even if we can’t count the anime as it’s own verse we can say that a character is significantly changed
Does anime Boros have literally any differences from his manga counterpart that aren’t tier related? If the answer is no, then he can’t have a profile.

Does anime Boros have literally any differences from his manga counterpart that aren’t tier related? If the answer is no, then he can’t have a profile.
If you wanna get technical, there’s extra parts to the fight scene that aren’t included, and technically he never witnesses Geryuganshoop fighting saitama

If you wanna get technical, there’s extra parts to the fight scene that aren’t included, and technically he never witnesses Geryuganshoop fighting saitama
So extremely minor changes, and he’s still like 99% the same as his manga counterpart.

So extremely minor changes, and he’s still like 99% the same as his manga counterpart.
Ok well he’s only on screen for a short time you can’t even ask for that many changes when he literally only is in a single fight
And besides, the scaling changes are pretty big as well, and several statements are changed

I’d also like to see the actual standard that shows we can’t use uncontradicted anime-only statements to scale to a manga that it’s canon to.

Ok well he’s only on screen for a short time you can’t even ask for that many changes when he literally only is in a single fight
And besides, the scaling changes are pretty big as well, and several statements are changed
Scaling changes don’t matter, the story has to be significantly different. Otherwise it’s literally just a copy-paste of the manga profile with different tiers.
I’d also like to see the actual standard that shows we can’t use uncontradicted anime-only statements to scale to a manga that it’s canon to.
Anime isn’t canon to the manga, so…

Back