• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp.

And like that all of the votes for Bog got debunked.

Lancer throws Gae Bolg and calls it a day.

He's shown to be just fine after his body was completely vaporized by body hopping his consciousness into another clone of himself to regenerate from it

@Weekly

If Cu Chulainn's target is "Bog", the arrowheads will fly out and strike all of the targets that compose "Bog".

It doesn't matter if they're spread all over the battlefield or outside of it. Cu Chulainn can throw his spear to the other side of the Earth if he needs to.

You're also ignoring the fact that it inflicts Instant Death.

Thats the thing though, the clones dont comprise Bog, theyre not a part of him, theyre seperate entities

the clones do seem to have seperate mindsets- they just follow bog and can be created by him (if him saying "i'm gonna let them eat your face" implies them being separate and them seeming like they follow orders from him). they don't seem to share a mind as far as i know.

I'll also have to retract my vote for Bog for now.

Vote count seems to be, although I might be wrong.

Bog - WeeklyBattles, Jimboydejuan12

Berserker (C├║ Alter) - N/A

I'm not familiar with Bog, but from what I've seen on this thread, Cu Alter shouldn't be capable of killing every clone with Gae Bolg. After all, Gouging Spear has a flat limit of 100 max targets. Granted, max targets in Servant profiles are rarely taken seriously (Ea has a max of 99 and 999, for F/SN and F/E:CCC respectively).

Besides that though, it really depends if every clone is considered an extension of "Bog" or not. If not, then Gae Bolg would only target the one in sight, and not the many hiding outside the battlefield.

Withholding my vote until the issue of Bog's clones is cleared up.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Not sure.
I need i bit more of information on Bog's clones before i vote.
Theyre entities separate from Bog himself that Bog creates at the start of a fight, keeping them hidden both on the battlefield to use as sneak attacks and battlefield control and off the battlefield to avoid large scale aoe attacks. He also has a tendency to keep some hidden underground. If even one of these clones survives Bog can regenerate fully and create more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back