• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,i have this idea long ago,and now have time to make this,also first worthy Calter match,can he make Bog deal an first lose!!!

-Servant!!Cu Alter is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Space colony (wut?)

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Fanart bog by andrewanimations-da0vrvp

• Cu Alter : 3 (Dargoo,Anon,Kaze)
  • Bog : 3 (Weekly,Jim,Prehistoric)

Gae Bolg really wont be much of an issue with Bog's clone body hopping, teleportation, liquid properties, and the fact that according to both Cu's and Gae Bolg's profiles, it is actually possible to survive indirect hits from it at the expense of being skewered from the inside which Bog can survive without any issue

I just wanna know what level his regen null is

It causes a curse that just doesn't let you heal.

It's not a mechanic that can be halted by "I can regenerate from more damage than you've ever negated". It's not a physical form of Regenerationn negation like burning a head stump.

That seems...dubious...almost NLF if im being honest as thats implying it can negate ANY regen and healing

Though Bog's body transferring should let him negate it even if he does get hit

Hardly

"The wound I have inflicted on you is cursed, and will not heal"

It's hax that stops the wound healing. Why would whether or not you can heal a small cut or from goo make a difference? The point is that you have been haxed so you can't heal that wound. Either you resist or counter that hax (which in this case is a magic curse), or you don't heal.

Honestly, I see a lot of people using the term NLF without understanding what it really means.

NLF means no limits fallacy

You are saying it can negate Regenerationn far higher then what it's shown because "It's Hax"

That is an NLF by default

A weapon being cursed so that wounds it inflicts don't heal isn't NLF. It's not an absolute. It has limits. It's just that those limits are, by the mechanics of the weapon's function, not related to or affected by "how good your Regenerationn is"

I mean Gae Bolg really wont be much of an issue with Bog's clone body hopping, teleportation, liquid properties, and the fact that according to both Cu's and Gae Bolg's profiles, it is actually possible to survive indirect hits from it at the expense of being skewered from the inside which Bog can survive without any issue.

Alst would Bog be a Berserker or an Assassin?

Yeah Bog has shown no resistance to regen naegtaion so Cu alters NP could neg it. Besides from that Bog could still create clones of himself and regen through that, Turn himself into a liquid to avoid some of Cu alters, and Bog still got his acid attacks and body that can damage Cu alter.

So yeah Bog still wins this quite easily actually even with Cu alters Regen neg

Bump,also people might not know,but Calter Gae Bolg can be splitted to countless spearhead just like what regular Cu use the AoE version (the F/SN version is just an nuke,but in EXTELLA,it can be splitted),so Calter can wipe most of Bog clone here.

Im guessing you mean elaborate :p

Bog keeps about a dozen smaller clones of himself hidden both on and away from the battlefield that he can regenerate from at any given point in time, as well as use to ambush the opponent. The ones kept away from the battlefield are meant specifically to allow him to avoid massive AoE attacks and can be hidden underground.

Gae Bolg really wont be much of an issue with Bog's clone body hopping, teleportation, liquid properties, and the fact that according to both Cu's and Gae Bolg's profiles, it is actually possible to survive indirect hits from it at the expense of being skewered from the inside which Bog can survive without any issue.

Because it works by a magical curse that is hax, not by some physical form of Regenerationn negation like burning the stump or something.

It does not care how great your Regenerationn is, if you can't resist the curse, say goodbye to you healing that wound.

Monarch i really hate to say this but to say that it can negate Regenerationn its never demonstrated the ability to negate is NLF. Hax or not. Curse or not. Its NLF.

Regenerationn is hax. Regenerationn negation is hax. It just comes down to the mechanics of the negation vs the mechanics of the Regenerationn.

In this case, magical curses beat weird physiology.

In the case of Masadaverse which Schro is referring to, magical curses still beat healing a wound, even from the soul. The capacity to rebuild a body from the soul/nothing (which by the way no LDO has ever done without Gladshiemr) does not matter, because once the wound is there, it is there. If their entire body is destroyed, so wound is no longer there because nothing is there, and they regenerate an entirely new body independent of their old one, ok, that body doesn't have the old wound. But as long as they haven't had their entire body destroyed and the wound destroyed with it, that wound is still a cursed wound that will remain on their body.

No it doesnt. It comes down to the level of Regenerationn the negation has shown to be able to negate vs the level of Regenerationn the opponent has. Saying it can negate a level of Regenerationn hat is beyond what its shown the ability to negate is NLF regardles of the mechanic. This goes for any verse on this wiki.

If something works by established mechanics, it comes down to what those mechanics will logically work against.

If we're saying that mechanics mean nothing without feats to back it up then Ryuko's Regenerationn is not molecular in nature, because while it's been described and explained to work as such, she has never actually shown feats of life fibers pulling her actual molecules back together. And (this is also for you Schro) no LDO member should have low-godly. Low-Mid to Mid at the highest. They don't ever regenerate from having their bodies blown up, atomised, or completely destroyed.

And I'm sure there's a hell of a lot more characters on this wiki with the same issue where they have mechanics without feats and we still accept it.

Monarch Laciel said:
Regenerationn is hax. Regenerationn negation is hax. It just comes down to the mechanics of the negation vs the mechanics of the Regenerationn.
^ This

Or are we saying that soul hax that only killed someone with Mid regen doesn't kill anything above Mid now?

Sorry, I was being completely ignorant.

Monarch is right. Regen negation is a hax based on mechanics.

Btw, Bog can bypass the regen negation by transfering himself to another clone, with a new body.

Anyway, I'm not really seeing anything Lamcer can do to really...Put him down.

Spear? Clone and regen.

Death? Clone again.

Doesn't really have much to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back