• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOAM RP thead 4. "The Chasm Gang"

I teleport the three of us to Mr.House's base of operations.

"Hey, I'm back. A lot happened. I was teleported into a battle and when it was over, I became much stronger. I'm sure you can feel the power boost."

I gesture to Goku and Bakugou.

"I revived these two after they were killed by the other people that E brought into this place."

Teleportation pad, Anti-Magic trap, spike trap with forced gravity, more drone and robot, disintegration ray, etc....I lay more and more trap in the house as I go along.

It help that I literally is the smartest person around here, and with the eye that see through all boundaries, and the ability to collect experience, I have known the secret of the universe...

...Well, aside from what that E guy hidden around here , and some other stuff. I does known the law enough to be inventing some stuff though.

I kept experimenting ( making a "Happy Room")

Krosos was observing the PC when kicked in the door to his observation room. "Krosos! That monster girl and bird just started...standing still so I came to check up on my favorite losers." Krosos didn't stop looking into the glowing orb showing the PCs. "So far they seem to be occupied with interacting with each other sir." E's response was rather condescending "Well if you aren't to preoccupied...THEN DO SOMETHING! SEND A MONSTER OR SOMETHING." Most of our own monsters are on missions sir." E began to think an idea.

@Dragon. "I most certainly can. So give me more details. What happened? Who was fighting? Most importantly, are they a threat to us?"

"These guys and a few others were being manipulated by E into attacking the other people that E sent here. They got into a fight and once they killed all of the people E was manipulating, we all became much stronger. They shouldn't be a threat anymore, they're good people that were lied to by E."

"I think I will give them a taste of what my power is." With that E's tail unwrapped itself from his leg. A green energy field encased his hand as he slashed off his own tail. Strangely enough, tail didn't begin wriggling but began changing. Toward the base where it was cut, a face resembling E's appeared and centipede like legs sprouted from it's side. "Go my little spawn. Show those weaklings a taste of real power!" With that it creeped off.

Near the base, the new "cEntipEdE" arrived but laid low. It started at the PCs, somehow gaining knowledge of them and there abilities. It even began to copy powers that could be copied.

With a newly-installed radar that connect with my sense, I detected something near the base. Something evil, but more importantly, something that could wreck my sweet sweet home.

Seeing that, I then began sending missiles that could level a city to the thing, while ranging up an alarm throughout the base.

"Attention all paychopath, we got an intruder."

Having been sitting on a couch, deep in thought, Kuroko was caught off-guard by the alarm. St and up, the Faunus pulled out his halberd as he ran out of the base.

Samael took note of the creature and floated towards it. He fired a barrage of binding spears at it from his wings.

After showing CT around Riona a bit more, the two of them arrive back at the base.

"An alarm? What's going on?"

"An intruder have arrive, and I, Kuroko and Samael is performing defensive action against it. I would appriciated if you all fight against it, but be careful. Upon further analysis, this guy have the capability to copy any power that it see, and also could gained knowledge of us and our abilities."

I said, while also sending the message to the one fighting outside.

Kuroko narrowed his eyes as he glared venom and daggers at the centipede monster, opening fire with several Ice Dust rounds.

"Did somebody say "True Power"?" David states as he teleported in. Taking a martial arts stance, he conjures an army of elemental snakes that would transform into live, real snakes once they exploded on the enemy.

"Alright"

Alane went outside to meet the CentipEde

Thanks to my supernatural senses, I perceive the monster and teleport myself about ten meters above him.

Using the targeting ability, I mark the monster as my target and then firing a barrage of arrows that penetrate into space by striking at each point.

[Every arrow of mine has Absolute Piercing as a passive skill]

Alexander also teleport out and sees the monster

"That face? Perhaps E is getting tired of us not doing what we're told."

He then tries and to use his telekinesis to grab hold of the monster.

Final Godzilla E said:
I'd walk to the top of the tower
You arreve at the top.

it's a roofless room, which lets you clearly eee the space "storm" above, filled with dozens of pillars of diamond.

At the centers, above an altar of yet again diamon, there layes a blue quadripode kaiju, surrounded by hundreds of orbs of pure elemental energy.

The creature doesn't seem to have noticed your presence yet.

"This must be the kaiju Hey kaiju!" I walk to the kaiju and start to talk in an animalistic language "Im not here for a fight, Just to know more about you."

Ava walks towards the centipede until it is within her line of sight. She then spawns a screw, that has the ability to apply equality, inside the monster.

"Do you know something interesting happening right now? Like some enemy or monster to fight with? Im just bored and need something to do."

@Paul

After shooting the arrows over the centipede I teleport myself next to the girl.

"Hi! I didn't notice you! What's your name!?" I ask, as I fire another burst of arrows at the monster.

"In all this time we have not greeted each other! I am Yorn!"

@Godzilla

• More kaijus noises
("No, i don't know anybody you could fight.

and yes, know them, were teleported in this world alonside me, weirdoes if you ask me.")

Alexander teleports next to tghem after the creature breaks through his telekinetic hold.

"Nice to meet you, I'm ALexander. So, anyone has a plan to deal with this?"

Alexander asks while firing beams of AIr-Energy at the creature

"Not necessarily someone to fight, Just something to do, Like some mission or job. I think they are fine, Though they are somewhat ignorant, One of them even "named" you."

@Everything

"Shoot until it dies! This is the plan!" I say, firing a flurry of solar arrows that pierce the space, aiming at every point of his body.

"Helpful, truly a master tactician."

Alexander then repeatedly teleports around the creature, leaving a spear made of Aether behind after each teleport, until he teleports back next to the others and Aether Spears surround the creature.

"Though if it works it works."

Alexander then waves his hand and the spears pierce the creature's body.

Samael fires more binding spears from his wings. He then draws his Sword and slashes through Space to cut the creature into pieces.

Back