• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock vs Larcade Dragneel: Battle of Lust (and such)

Boa Hancock vs Larcade Dragneel

Speed Equal

In character

Both have prior knowledge of each others skillset/moveset

Larcade:

Boa:

Last edited:
Um, Im not sure if a stats equal fight will even be added to their profiles... if so, then cool.
If not, then that's fine, I just wanna know the outcome :p

Stat equalized matches can't be added, only speed is allowed, but this battle wouldn't really focus on AP and Hancock has won matches where she had a massive ap disadvantage, so you may leave them as they are and equalize only speed.

That said, this is a cursed and NSFW match and it's going to be hell fun seeing all the arguments. Definitely following.

Also, adding the names of the characters in the thread name may help in dragging people's attention.

Well, Boa one-shots with her power, while Larcade's own takes time, so even assuming he manages to use his magic first (seems unlikely from what I saw, since either he is very theatrical or they need some wind up), she only needs to point at him with her hand and he will be rendered to stone.

She should win, even without stat equals.

This match seems good on paper, but unfortunately Boa stomps. Larcade's first move would be ineffective as it requires the enemy to have done the dirty before which Boa has not iirc.

This match would be fair if both had prior knowledge however.

Hmm, alright ill add prior knowledge (though I assumed this would already be fair since even with her op ability he is still a good amount faster)

Pain... this sounded like a cool thread to do too bad she's too op...

so is there nothing else I can do to make this battle closer? Should I speed unequal (to make it better for Larcade?)
Then Larcade will just blitz

i don't get how this is a stomp in boa favor since her powers require them to be attratced with her and we have no idea about larcade and what he is sexually attracted to.

imo larcade stomps with ease due to his moveset and having far higher ap

i don't get how this is a stomp in boa favor since her powers require them to be attratced with her and we have no idea about larcade and what he is sexually attracted to.

imo larcade stomps with ease due to his moveset and having far higher ap
No... she can just stone him lmfao. You don’t need to be attracted, you can be stoned regardless with her power. She literally kicks people and they turn into stone with kicks. A single mero mero beam and larcade is stone. This is speed equalized and in character larcade would try to use his powers but it wouldn’t work, and boa would end up winning by stoning him with 1 beam.

No... she can just stone him lmfao. You don’t need to be attracted, you can be stoned regardless with her power. She literally kicks people and they turn into stone with kicks. A single mero mero beam and larcade is stone. This is speed equalized and in character larcade would try to use his powers but it wouldn’t work, and boa would end up winning by stoning him with 1 beam.
the only characters who turned to stone with kicks are characters who were already attracted to her. i didn't know her beams would work regardless got to reread marineford. and nothing stops him from using blades of lights once his pleasure fails to work like he did against kagura or he can focus pleasure on a person and turn it into tenticles to work just like he did with kagura too. i honestly don't see hancock winning

the only characters who turned to stone with kicks are characters who were already attracted to her. i didn't know her beams would work regardless got to reread marineford. and nothing stops him from using blades of lights once his pleasure fails to work like he did against kagura or he can focus pleasure on a person and turn it into tenticles to work just like he did with kagura too. i honestly don't see hancock winning
In character larcade doesn’t use that type of move set instantly, speed is equalized here so even if he was to use that move it wouldn’t matter, not to mention it’s not even a light speed move, wiki hasn’t even confirmed it to be it, and it doesn’t have properties of things that would be light speed, considering it literally bends, being light /=/ lightspeed so either way Hancock dodges with observation haki. Fairy tail would’ve been FTL by now but stings lasers aren’t accepted as light speed (for obvious reasons, they bend) and neither are larcades “blades of light” they don’t have properties of real light, nor are they confirmed lightspeed, so she dodged it easily with precognition. She really has to only use a beam, and larcade in character would go for his hax first, in which case Hancock uses hers, and larcade is stone. Gg.

In character larcade doesn’t use that type of move set instantly, speed is equalized here so even if he was to use that move it wouldn’t matter, not to mention it’s not even a light speed move, wiki hasn’t even confirmed it to be it, and it doesn’t have properties of things that would be light speed, considering it literally bends, being light /=/ lightspeed so either way Hancock dodges with observation haki. Fairy tail would’ve been FTL by now but stings lasers aren’t accepted as light speed (for obvious reasons, they bend) and neither are larcades “blades of light” they don’t have properties of real light, nor are they confirmed lightspeed, so she dodged it easily with precognition. She really has to only use a beam, and larcade in character would go for his hax first, in which case Hancock uses hers, and larcade is stone. Gg.
i wasnt saying light speed i was saying it would be able to work on her. and it is in character because once he sees it doesn't work he then tries tentacles and then blades of light. and if that doesnt work hunger which 100% puts her down. and nothing stops larcade from dodging the beam if speed is equalized and will proceed to use hunger if she dodges the combination of blades of light and pleasure tentacles which she has no way of dodging. then it is gg

i wasnt saying light speed i was saying it would be able to work on her. and it is in character because once he sees it doesn't work he then tries tentacles and then blades of light. and if that doesnt work hunger which 100% puts her down. and nothing stops larcade from dodging the beam if speed is equalized and will proceed to use hunger if she dodges the combination of blades of light and pleasure tentacles which she has no way of dodging. then it is gg
they both only have to hit eachother once. Larcade literally does not have any pre-cognition. How does hancock have no way of dodging? you realize observation haki allows her to dodge whatever he throws at her right?

All she has to do is hit him once, and she can dodge his moves via precognition, in which case he gets touched once, and gg, a simple bow from slave arrow, which she shoots multiple of, if he gets hit once, he's literal stone, nothing stops him from being turned into stone.

they both only have to hit eachother once. Larcade literally does not have any pre-cognition. How does hancock have no way of dodging? you realize observation haki allows her to dodge whatever he throws at her right?

All she has to do is hit him once, and she can dodge his moves via precognition, in which case he gets touched once, and gg, a simple bow from slave arrow, which she shoots multiple of, if he gets hit once, he's literal stone, nothing stops him from being turned into stone.
i said hunger she doesn't dodge because once he activates it it instantly works on the target like r.i.p and agreed with they just need to hit each other. larcade doesn't have any sort of pre cog but he is shown to be able to dodge attacks very easily.

there is also nothing stopping him from using blades of light from stopping slave bow or her mero mero beam. she cant dodge hunger and if he activates hunger she becomes powerless and then he can one shot her or two shot her. i don't think this fight would drag on for him to use r.i.p because either he wins or she wins in a very short fight

i said hunger she doesn't dodge because once he activates it it instantly works on the target like r.i.p and agreed with they just need to hit each other. larcade doesn't have any sort of pre cog but he is shown to be able to dodge attacks very easily.

there is also nothing stopping him from using blades of light from stopping slave bow or her mero mero beam. she cant dodge hunger and if he activates hunger she becomes powerless and then he can one shot her or two shot her. i don't think this fight would drag on for him to use r.i.p because either he wins or she wins in a very short fight
well that's the problem. This fight does not have prior knowledge accessed, so larcade wouldn't know the danger of her beams or even one arrow, which is why if even one ended up touching him, he would be stoned. Like you just said, the fight would end quickly either way because either one of them oneshots the other. I just pick hancock, because her hax only needs to hit him once and he is instantly stoned, and has precog to dodge his attacks in the beginning.

well that's the problem. This fight does not have prior knowledge accessed, so larcade wouldn't know the danger of her beams or even one arrow, which is why if even one ended up touching him, he would be stoned. Like you just said, the fight would end quickly either way because either one of them oneshots the other. I just pick hancock, because her hax only needs to hit him once and he is instantly stoned, and has precog to dodge his attacks in the beginning.
that is true. i can see boa winning it is just larcade attacks with the exception of blades of light immediately spawn or attack you. even when he uses pleasure tentacles it spawns right on you and then wraps around the target. since his attack pretty much spawn on the target i choose him but either is fine

that is true. i can see boa winning it is just larcade attacks with the exception of blades of light immediately spawn or attack you. even when he uses pleasure tentacles it spawns right on you and then wraps around the target. since his attack pretty much spawn on the target i choose him but either is fine
i mean I think boa dodges with precog, but that's just your opinion so that's completely fine

Ok, I need to stop you one sec, you got many points about Hancock vs. Larcade but could you stop saying that Larcade's blade doesn't have properties of real light? Because actually. They do. I don't have the scans and panels on hands right now, but his lightblade are reflected on blades (mirror), do not physically interact with matter, produces bright flashes and light. Have statements to be made up of light and to be particularly fast.

The only downside to this is that it bend, but light can bend in many mediums, such as air, water, ice, and crystals. And depending on the refractive index of the light in the atmosphere you can calculate that speed. It won't be 100% c tho. And I haven't made the calcs at at all, I'm just assuming, but for sure Larcade's light must be around Sub-Relativist+ to Baseline Relativist. Since Sting's laser has been calculated to be around 6% to 20% c max.

Ok, I need to stop you one sec, you got many points about Hancock vs. Larcade but could you stop saying that Larcade's blade doesn't have properties of real light? Because actually. They do. I don't have the scans and panels on hands right now, but his lightblade are reflected on blades (mirror), do not physically interact with matter, produces bright flashes and light. Have statements to be made up of light and to be particularly fast.

The only downside to this is that it bend, but light can bend in many mediums, such as air, water, ice, and crystals. And depending on the refractive index of the light in the atmosphere you can calculate that speed. It won't be 100% c tho. And I haven't made the calcs at at all, I'm just assuming, but for sure Larcade's light must be around Sub-Relativist+ to Baseline Relativist. Since Sting's laser has been calculated to be around 6% to 20% c max

you're getting confused.

What I meant is that his light is REAL light, it's just not LS, which you already admit by telling me that it's sub-rel+ which is what I already agreed with, considering thats his speed on his profile.

Boa Stomps…
Boa’s devil fruit beam works with even girls who are straight… even animals…
the only characters who turned to stone with kicks are characters who were already attracted to her.
How are robots with no emotions attracted to her 😑

Boa starts with AOE intangible beam that turns humans instantly to stone… plus precog… so this is 100% stomp… even if you remove speed equalize she stomps… he can’t blitz an observation haki user… especially when they are quite close in speed… he would need to be at least FTL to blitz…

Boa wins as the coitus magic only works on people who coitus and she can kill larcade before he can defeat her with hunger or sleep.

Boa Stomps…

Boa’s devil fruit beam works with even girls who are straight… even animals…

How are robots with no emotions attracted to her 😑

Boa starts with AOE intangible beam that turns humans instantly to stone… plus precog… so this is 100% stomp… even if you remove speed equalize she stomps… he can’t blitz an observation haki user… especially when they are quite close in speed… he would need to be at least FTL to blitz…
Dont remeber it working on girls and robots and i need to reread marineford.

But how does this stop her from being stomped. Pleasure he can use on those who never felt sexual pleasure and when he uses them it affects them instantly without a travel speed or anything just instant and same with hunger it just affects the target and the spell takes affect. Pre cog or not does not change the fact she cant dodge these attacks which results in larcade stomping.

Dont remeber it working on girls and robots and i need to reread marineford.
It's on her profile but link and link
But how does this stop her from being stomped. Pleasure he can use on those who never felt sexual pleasure and when he uses them it affects them instantly without a travel speed or anything just instant and same with hunger it just affects the target and the spell takes affect. Pre cog or not does not change the fact she cant dodge these attacks which results in larcade stomping.
Can you explain more? don't fully understand

Reactions: Rez
images

It's on her profile but link and link
Thanks
Can you explain more? don't fully understand
His attacks like pleasure hunger and r.i.p
Aren't attacks that travel to the opponent there attacks that once activated works instantly. But with pleasure if someone never experience sexual pleasure before he makes pleasure tentacles that spawn on the target and starts working instantly. While hunger and r.i.p just work once he activates it.

His attacks like pleasure hunger and r.i.p
Aren't attacks that travel to the opponent there attacks that once activated works instantly. But with pleasure if someone never experience sexual pleasure before he makes pleasure tentacles that spawn on the target and starts working instantly. While hunger and r.i.p just work once he activates it.
Are these think he starts with?... And if he does boa will know beforehand and attack first...
Link and link

Last edited:
Back