• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Tomura Shigaraki vs Boa Hancock
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • Both in-character
  • Speed Equalized
  • All for One Shigaraki is used
Shigaraki:
Hancock:
Inconclusive:
JXXmCSb.png
gwbXeaE.png

Last edited:
At such a short distance I don't see how Hancock would not be quickly affected by the awakened decay. Physical contact/short distance would not be in Hancock's favor, and Shigaraki would easily be able to reflect her projectiles as far as I know.

At such a short distance I don't see how Hancock would not be quickly affected by the awakened decay. Physical contact/short distance would not be in Hancock's favor, and Shigaraki would easily be able to reflect her projectiles as far as I know.
Changed it to 50 meters to make the fight more fair then.

He doesn't have a resistance to Petrification or anything, don't see how he wins here. Sure he could try and reflect her attacks but if his reflection depends on him using his body parts to swat away the attack some how then he's still getting petrified the moment he tries that lol.
I'd love to be proven wrong, but for now I'm voting Hancock.

Back