• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock VS Gunvolt

Those scans don't look like good precog to me. The first one has nothing even close to precog in it. The second one makes it seem like the precog is too vague to be all that useful outside of specific situations.

Also, can we at least attempt to be professional? You removing your post doesn't change the fact that you called my argument "******* stupid".

Make a CRT on it then since these are already accepted as is hancock using observation in battle which includes precogntion.

I am being professional, i removed it as soon as i made it because i was in utter shock that someone would first tell me to make a CRT for something already on her profile and then later without even knowing what haki was or what the accepted standard was for it make assumptions on how it functions based purely on word of mouth, i'm sorry but that's ridiculous.

I'm not saying she dosn't have it. The second scan you showed me (And only the second scan, mind you), showed me that these characters can, in fact, use precog. However, the quality of the precog is questionable.

that is literally from a character who just then used it unconciously... there are plenty of other cases of precog in the series but this isn't the place to bring it up nor am i the person to inform you, look it up for yourself and if you disagree make a CRT.

Logically, Hancock's precog should be as good as Sandersonia's but here in he wiki we don't scale haki so her precog is on a unknown level.

The Calaca said:
I still vote for Hancock. GV's AP advantage is negged and I dare to say Hancock is stronger than him. His limited resistance doesn't make her petrification less effective especially when it's very in-character to smash the stone to pieces.
How "teenager" is Gunvolt when related to women? Hancock would surely take advantage of her charms to distract him.
You missed calaca

I see. So she can dodge some rapid punches. Probably good enough to dodge GV's darts, but Gunvolt's stronger skills like Astrasphere and Voltic Chains mean he can definately land hits.

Has anything blocked Slave Arrow before?

(as to not confuse I'm not saying out of verse it cannot be blocked, because it's unknown) Slave arrow hasn't been blocked before.

The Smashor said:
I see. So she can dodge some rapid punches. Probably good enough to dodge GV's darts, but Gunvolt's stronger skills like Astrasphere and Voltic Chains mean he can definately land hits.
Has anything blocked Slave Arrow before?
I think there was one time where Nightin managed to reflect Hancock's Slave Arrow, but she had prep time and a prior knowledge of what Hancock was capable of (and still lost).

MaverickIsTheHype said:
I think there was one time where Nightin managed to reflect Hancock's Slave Arrow, but she had prep time and a prior knowledge of what Hancock was capable of (and still lost).
I didn't bring up 3D2Y movie as it's non-canon (which is why i also didn't challenge the fact pistol kiss can't be shot multiple times in succession like the movie showed)

Eminiteable said:
MaverickIsTheHype said:
I didn't bring up 3D2Y movie as it's non-canon (which is why i also didn't challenge the fact pistol kiss can't be shot multiple times in succession like the movie showed)
I forgot that was in a movie lol

It's hard to determine with the differenses in dimensions. The second phase of his danmaku seems easier to dodge than slave arrow would be considering it's seperated chunks but idk about the first since it's hard to compare. Although considering the further the range the blasts seem to seperate making space so maybe astream of arrows would be harder to dodge (especially at closer range)

Eminiteable said:
It's hard to determine with the differenses in dimensions. The second phase of his danmaku seems easier to dodge considering it's seperated chunks but idk it's hard to compare.
Is Slave Arrow danmaku fired in any particular pattern? Or is it like an all-out swarm?

Wait a second. The arrows. They get turned to stone as well as what they hit a target.

The arrows are physical.

Flashfield can block them.

But they still stick in their targets, so they're probably physical.

Flashfield can block physical projectiles around the size of an arrow pretty consistantly.

Gunvolt can activate it instantly. It's an omnidirecional sphere of electricity that can block several types of projectiles. It also is how Gunvolt attacks tagged enemies with electricity. There's seemingly no limit to how much it can block, but Gunvolt's EP means he'll need to stop using it to recharge. Considering Slave Arrow seems to have a pretty big windup and lasts for a much shorter time than flashfield can be up, that shouldn't be an issue.

Hmm in that case I'm going to say Hancock would likely use slave arrow to combat him if he stays at range for what little it will do and will be able to dodge his projectiles via observation haki.

Eventually the distance between them will lower and CQC will come into effect with Hancock's observation she should be able to tell when he's going to use his flash field so she can protect herself with armament haki, once CQC becomes possible I feel Hancock will win this with her higher AP (she scales far above the feat she is currently being scaled too like was brought up above), stat amps grants by Armamentt and whatever petrified bodypart will turn to stone and destroyed.

Gunvolt debateably scales above his feat, too, so I'd say they're even.

GV's also a master martial artist, and Astrasphere would deal a lot of damage if Boa got close. Crashbolt is a great "get off me" tool that Gunvolt can basically use for free.

Dragonsphere is another move that would help in the close range department, as Boa would take considerable damage from it unless she backed away.

Ghauri (Where the AP feat comes from) is just a minor antagonist in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. He's comparable to Copen, who can defeat Ghauri as well as three other members of The Seven in succession.

I dare to say Hancock's physicals should be on par if not higher than GV based on the scaling chain (but I won't jump the shark so hard) and Haki is essentially a big boost on Hancock's AP and Durability.

Okay, from what I know, the new points are

Boa has Precog (I dunno the potency but I'll assume that it's really damn good)

Boa has Arm. Haki, apparently makes her stronger and tougher

Slave Arrow is Physical, and can be blocked by Flashfield

Do I have this correct?

Back