• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Melissa has the standard magical girl stuff, her skill constantly increasing as the fight goes on, and an omnidirectional matter destruction wave of a few meters that'll probably kill Roshi easily.

So err... I'll vote Melissa for that, Roshi doesn't seem to have a counter to that.

She'll use it pretty damn quickly (she used it pretty quickly against Corbeau iirc) and I'm fairly sure she can hold out long enough to use it eventually.

true but with how little attention the verse gets, it may take even longer.

But I looked at the game and his guns. They're like any normal gun. I have no idea why someone put Several meters on his page. Especially since the other player profile (humans) has dozens of meters. And big guns like typically are up to hundreds. Which obviously would have a huge effect on his fights. and makes him pound a certain lead just a bit harder

Buttersamuri said:
true but with how little attention the verse gets, it may take even longer.
But I looked at the game and his guns. They're like any normal gun. I have no idea why someone put Several meters on his page. Especially since the other player profile (humans) has dozens of meters. And big guns like typically are up to hundreds. Which obviously would have a huge effect on his fights. and makes him pound a certain lead just a bit harder </div>
You didn't even vote!

Pretty sure her normal attack is imbued with Matter hax since that is her basic Magic she got when she made a contract with Kyubey. The omni-directional one is merely increased the Range of her Magic.

But anyway, Melissa should takes this easily due being better than Roshi in every aspect except for Dura.

Maximum annoyed. Can y'all postpone the next round and just skip to the next one for the time being then? Cause Glitches range needs to be fixed first

Can you just make the round after it. Just skip it for the time being and go to the next few rounds until the fights necessary. There is 3 other rounds until that fight becomes necessary to do.

Buttersamuri said:
Can you just make the round after it. Just skip it for the time being and go to the next few rounds until the fights necessary. There is 3 other rounds until that fight becomes necessary to do.
I will do Round 10, but after that's finished I will go to glitch VS Stella

Back