• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them

Match 4! Our champions are Benjamin, nominated by Psychomaster35, and Cartoon Cat, nominated by JustANormalLemon.

The Hub

The Brackets

Keys/Forms: Nothing to specify here

AP: Benjamin is ~312.317 Megatons, Cartoon Cat upscales from 100 Megatons

Let Match 4 Commence!

Benjamin:​

Cartoon Cat:​

Incon:​

Last edited:
Typical most important question: what do they lead with?
(Also to follow)

Typical most important question: what do they lead with?
(Also to follow)
Cartoon cat start with stelth to play around, but sinse he wal alread spoted, he strech his arms and grabs the ooponent to eat him

I hill be honest this look like a stomp, no only cartoon cat has ap disavantage, Bejamin has 100 powers

Man cartoon cats profile is sad. Could have done this, possibly that, somehow did this.
Going off what's there though, ignoring all the 'maybe multiversal because ???' stuff, cat doesn't seem to stand much of a chance. Other guy has ranged attacks, can become intangible, invinsible summoned out of thin air weapons, amps AND he's stronger to begin with.

So, uhhh... Benjamin punches for a while, until he thinks the fight was fun enough. Then he pulls out time stop / power steal / Mind Manip and just instantly wins?

Well not power steal, the cats powers, even the ones with literally no justification beyond 'he may have this', are worse than benjamins worst powers lol

yes, this is a massive stomp, bejamin has every single advantage (the only thing that would help cartoon cat wasif he has toon force or something)

Pretty sure Benjamin would definitely lead with his haxes (Mainly illusions) once this fight is dragging on too long

From what I remember of Benjain's actual fights in the dojo he almost instantly goes for hax on a whim. Doesn't need to drag on or anything, he does it the instant he's bored, and he almost instantly gets bored.

Alright, as everyone unanimously agrees that Benjamin stomps, he'll move on to Round 2 while Cartoon Cat is knocked into Losers

As someone about to get massacared in Round 2 of Psycho's 8-B brackets because I'm getting thrown against Mr. "7 for the price of one," I feel that too

Back