• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Psychomaster35 said:
What do they usually do as a first resort?
I don't actually know, I know Kratos uses his hax but not at the get go,

Plus the fact Silpennion nulls magic attacks he can see, which I think the hax Kratos has would fall under that

Silpennon will go for close combat and more than sure Kratos will do it too.

To use the powernull Silpennon has to use a magic item which will ocupy one of his hand and also its limited in range like 2-3 meters.

Silpennon is very limited in range with his attacks since he's only extended melee to meters with Dagger of Thunder which has a very high chance to summon a thunder on hit.

But this is easy resolved thanks to his Blink Boots that let him teleports for several hundred of meters.

At level 350 he was 60 MT while in this key he's level 380, so he's higher than 60 but higher than 1.5x time since level 400 is 1.5 times. Basically he's above 60 MT but not truly high above it.

Yeah plus a single statistics amplification but the effect is not known how high so, just a increase.

Would Plunder be able to steal Kratos's abilities or items? If so that might be enough to give Silpennon the W here.

Yeah, it was able to steal the entire Record of someone who resisted to Rewrite/Revision basically Plot Manipulation.

No, he steals its Record. Once he rise his hand, the record is stolen.

A Record is a way the Universe gathers the information of all its beings. It gathers all their information from the moment they are birthed and even beyond their death. It gathers stats, skills, abilities, experience, information about them and their existence.

All of his hax, powers, experience, statistics, memories, all making Kratos basically powerless.

This is temporary but is enough to defeat Kratos as he is already x2 in AP plus if he steal his Record he will be powerless basically one-shoting him.

@Zaratthustra

I'm having my doubts about the potency of this ability as it's not listed anywhere on his ability when it clearly should be. Could you link a feat of him using it and what it actually does? Also does he use it in character for a 1v1 fight?

It's not his first move. It's not above his pay-grade aka smurf. Plus his range is bad. The Plunder is temporary.

Kratos has more hax than him plus Time Stop.

His only hax is Plunder, Reactive Evolution and Accelerated Development + his clone. Beyond these, nothing is truly good on him.

Edit. It's not listed on Powers and Abilities as I didn;t know any abilites that could classify Plunder - basically stealing that works on powers.

It may be an auto-win if he can use it, but like I said, it's not his first move, he need to be in range aka meters. It's temporary like a short period.

Plunder while OP can be countered if the oponent is a lot stronger than him or if he has anyway to null him first.

The stronger the oponent, the less he can steal and the shorter the period it is. In the verse, 10 levels difference was enough to make him be able to steal just parts, like just magic, or just an ability or just annoying the target (but this one was on the Demon King who was 23 levels higher).

If he can't reach a few meters from his target, then he can't use Plunder. It's stealing, not copying.

But don't forget he has Blink Boots which let him use teleport but that's just two or three times a day.

See, it's that kind of thing that makes me iffy about him being here. There's literally nothing that stops him from just teleporting next to his opponent and stealing their everything.

Also, someone above said this stuff isn't on his profile, so I don't think you can argue any of this anyway.

It's on his profile, from when it was made in Techniques section since in Powers and Abilities can't be explained or since the wiki doesn't have Power Stealing as a power or I don't know its name but its on his profile. Some abilities don't have powers on wiki that can classify them.

Yes, it is. It's called Power Absorption. And yes, you are supposed to include descriptions of how powers work in the P&A. Not listing it properly is just lazy.

It's not lazy since it's too long, and he doesn't absorb powers, he steal them. Go and ask DontTalkDT since I just had a debate with him on P&A section these days and he stated that it was agreed (in 2018) that all explainations should be on Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Nah. People complain if the ability is not explained at all. The abilities are all explained in great length, just not in the P&A, since explanations don't belong there.
quoting him.

I simple didn't explain the ability on P&A since I didn't find any "power/manipulation" that could classify Plunder so I just explained it in Notable Attacks and Techniques.

If you look at all profiles that I done, and I do lengthy ones, you can see none are lazy and are even overexplained.

Power Absorption is a combination of Power Mimicry and Nullification, not just copying the abilities of others, but stealing them for one's own use, stripping the original bearer of their powers while gaining access to more. This may not be accomplished through literal absorption, but it can be, among a number of other potential means. The user's copied abilities may be inferior to the original's, or may be retained only for a short period of time, but others can actually improve upon these powers.

That's the definition of power absorption so plunder fits.

And also, no, there are plenty of profiles where the powers are briefly explained in the P@A Section. One Staff Member agreeing does not a consensus make. It would take literally a single sentence to explain how that power works.

I didn't think it works as I didn't read it completely it seems but I had in my head that power absortion it's to get it over a period of time and not instantly .

Like I said above, when I made the profile, I didn't find anything that could classify Plunder as i didn't known that Power Absortion can be classified as "stealing".

Second, it was explained in Notable Attacks/Techniques.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2522159 -- Accepted thread regarding P&A section.

Back